QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Which Ghibli Char Would You Be>???
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Which Ghibli Char Would You Be>??? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
kitsunejr
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.08
  Which Ghibli Char Would You Be>???Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kitsunejr Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If you could which Ghibli char would you be it can be any one: you can choose 1 human and 1 non-human.

when i was younger i always wanted to be like Ashitaka from Princess Mononoke

but now i would proberly think:
Howl (when hes human not as the bird thing)
Komdama (there amazingly cool)

Post last edited by kitsunejr on 01.18.2009, 10:18 AM.

01.14.2009, 01:47 PM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
turniphead1
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.09.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by turniphead1 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hmm..i think i would be Pazu..despite being an orphan and being poor, he always finds reasons to be happy, and also he has great adventures..

As for the creature, i'd be Muta, as in whisper of the heart, he is pretty much free to do what he likes..

Clicky

01.14.2009, 05:26 PM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Amasawa Seiji, for obvious reasons As for non-human, I dunno. Teto dies in Nausicaa, and I'm not being a Totoro or raccoon. Or Muta, for that matter. Probably the Baron.

@kitsunejr: It's Kodama, by the way

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

01.15.2009, 09:29 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
kitsunejr
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kitsunejr Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
@kitsunejr: It's Kodama, by the way

I knew that i was just testing you

01.15.2009, 11:11 AM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
che ken
Tanuki

Registration Date: 12.27.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by che ken Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ooh... That's a hard one actually

Used to want to be Ashitaka too, but now it'd be Ged from Tales from Earthsea ^^

As for creatures, I'm stuck between Totoro, Tree Spirits (So cute! Drew a pic of them but my scanner sucks and it ruined them ), and the Elks

01.15.2009, 01:00 PM che ken is offline   Profile for che ken Add che ken to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

umm i'd be.......................howl or.. baron

01.16.2009, 03:45 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
BobbyOne
Kodama

Registration Date: 01.05.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by BobbyOne Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Baron, he is so calm yet always comes up with the right answer in any situation! Booyah

01.16.2009, 07:44 PM BobbyOne is offline   Profile for BobbyOne Add BobbyOne to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Teto dies in Nausicaa
Whoah, really? When, how?

My Anime List

01.16.2009, 07:47 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
animekittynya
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.11.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by animekittynya Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@ Kazegami
Teto dies in the manga, from exposure to the god warriors light, I think.

That being said,
Human: umm.... Sophie or Chihiro.
Creature: Totoro!

01.16.2009, 08:05 PM animekittynya is offline   Profile for animekittynya Add animekittynya to your buddy list Homepage of animekittynya
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Human: Porco

Creature: Porco

Check out my music:

01.17.2009, 11:23 AM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Human = Ashitaka 8]

Non Human = Haku

01.17.2009, 06:04 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
Anime-Freak22122
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.25.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Anime-Freak22122 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Howl & Sin

!!!LOL!!!

02.26.2009, 05:21 AM Anime-Freak22122 is offline   Profile for Anime-Freak22122 Add Anime-Freak22122 to your buddy list Homepage of Anime-Freak22122
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I would be... Sophie! 'cause she gets Howl... and... he's amazing. xD

And then I'd be... the baron! Even though the baron isn't female, but... whatevah.

02.26.2009, 08:47 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Haku_dragon8
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 03.27.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Haku_dragon8 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's really hard to decide!
After all, they're all great films!

Humans: Chihiro or Ashitaka.

Non-human: Haku or Howl.

03.27.2009, 11:22 PM Haku_dragon8 is offline   Profile for Haku_dragon8 Add Haku_dragon8 to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Howl is 100% human, actually. Born in England, according to the novel.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

03.27.2009, 11:42 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Rowan of Rin
Kodama

Registration Date: 03.18.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Rowan of Rin Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Human: Pazu, or Howl.

Non-H: HAKU!

03.31.2009, 10:36 AM Rowan of Rin is offline   Profile for Rowan of Rin Add Rowan of Rin to your buddy list
Claudius
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 04.26.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Claudius Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

One of the Dola Gang.

04.26.2009, 08:56 AM Claudius is offline   Profile for Claudius Add Claudius to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Howl is 100% human, actually. Born in England, according to the novel.

Is he not born in Wales, according to the novel...?

And Kiki, you do have a point about Sophie. XD I totally agree with you there.

My Anime List

04.26.2009, 08:59 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
singthisdarling
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 05.06.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by singthisdarling Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I would be Haru because I am terribly clumsy and whiney but I mean well!

05.08.2009, 09:43 AM singthisdarling is offline   Profile for singthisdarling Add singthisdarling to your buddy list
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 05.15.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by 1976 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I loved Howl's Moving Castle, absolutely fell in love with it.

... I'd have to say Howl, beautiful, powerful yet has a kind and gentle heart.

Thought he is not my favourite character, close but there are sooo many amazing Ghibli characters I could never pin one as my favourite

Perhaps I'm old and tired, but I think that the chances of finding out what's actually going on are so absurdly remote that the only thing to do is to say, "Hang the sense of it," and keep yourself busy. I'd much rather be happy than right any day. ~ Slartibartfast, Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy

Post last edited by 1976 on 05.15.2009, 09:31 PM.

05.15.2009, 09:30 PM 1976 is offline   Profile for 1976 Add 1976 to your buddy list Send an Email to 1976
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks