QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - How you think ????????
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » How you think ???????? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3  4  5    »  ]
yoyo
Kodama

Registration Date: 12.24.06
How you think ????????Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by yoyo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Imagine a common front of you ???
Faces

body 8]

eye

imagine>....just 2 fun

Post last edited by yoyo on 12.25.2006, 12:48 PM.

12.25.2006, 06:14 AM yoyo is offline   Profile for yoyo Add yoyo to your buddy list
Cujo
Warawara

Registration Date: 10.21.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cujo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

What's this?

12.25.2006, 12:56 PM Cujo is offline   Profile for Cujo Add Cujo to your buddy list Send an Email to Cujo
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't understand...

12.26.2006, 01:52 AM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
yoyo
Kodama

hi....Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by yoyo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i'm so sorry ,,,,,

that is a game """" imagine """""
Look >
I think Seiji is tall with black eye
and yellow heir
With his glasses
like Thais????

4fun

Post last edited by yoyo on 12.26.2006, 06:23 PM.

12.26.2006, 06:22 PM yoyo is offline   Profile for yoyo Add yoyo to your buddy list
violet
Kodama

Registration Date: 01.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by violet Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hahaha You properly can’t guess much about me, im new to this forum!
I’ve never joined a studio ghibli one before so I was thinking I would try it out. The only other one im a member off is Lost (the TV show) xx

01.01.2007, 12:27 PM violet is offline   Profile for violet Add violet to your buddy list Homepage of violet
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

So this is to guess what you look like.
Good question. Betcha can't guess alot
about me though.

01.03.2007, 11:51 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
yoyo
Kodama

heeeelloooooooooooPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by yoyo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thank u
foreignfilmfreak
violet

This game to fun…….ok…….
so i Think
violet
A little boy with his laptop
Write …look….. :O ho
New masg =)
foreignfilmfreak:
and you ?( ?(
i do not know

01.04.2007, 05:55 AM yoyo is offline   Profile for yoyo Add yoyo to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Okay then

I reckon Violet is a girl with... brown hair.

And fff is short and scary.

That sounds about right.

01.07.2007, 03:25 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

guess me Guess me!! And no i do not have horns and a pitchfork!!! Chiiiiiiiiiii XP

01.07.2007, 04:55 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hmm...

Ye Olde Poweres tell me that you have blonde hair. I also picture you holding a bag of sugar.

01.07.2007, 04:57 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Its true i am caught holding a bag of sugar regulary but ur wrong about the hair, the weirdest thing about me is my eyes tho. I hav these HUGE constantly dilated brown eyes my friends keep tryin to poke em...

p.s arren i bet u look like ur avatar

Post last edited by Nausicaa_Cat on 01.07.2007, 05:06 PM.

01.07.2007, 05:06 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

you're nearly right. But not quite. xP

01.07.2007, 05:21 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

lol, let me guess u hav rabbit ears? I BET U LOOK LIKE THE GUY FROM Full moon wo sagashite the one with the cat ears!!!

01.07.2007, 05:24 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

If I said I understood any of that, I'd be lying.

01.07.2007, 05:24 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Fine, you look like..um....a poop!

01.07.2007, 05:27 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

That's not very nice.

What did I do to deserve that?

01.07.2007, 05:29 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
yoyo
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by yoyo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

can you
guess how i look????

01.14.2007, 01:14 AM yoyo is offline   Profile for yoyo Add yoyo to your buddy list
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I reckon yoyo is quite small, with short dark hair, and big brown eyes.

01.14.2007, 06:07 AM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

kk has brown hair meduim length and is short. brown eyes
yoyo is short and blonde hair and black eyes lol
arren18 is average height with black crew cut
nausicaa cat is tall and black hair and green eyes
forein film freak is short and shoulder length hair
cujo's short with cornrows and brown eyes

cheers

01.14.2007, 07:10 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by I-B4-E THUG
kk has brown hair meduim length and is short. brown eyes

Close! All right, but I have blue eyes

01.14.2007, 07:47 AM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
[  1  2  3  4  5    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks