QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ghibli Give Away Contest 2006
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Ghibli Give Away Contest 2006 » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Warawara

Registration Date: 06.06.05
  Ghibli Give Away Contest 2006Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by wushu-4-ever Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

TIME TO GIVE AWAY SOME GREAT GHIBLI STUFF! The people who have been visiting GhibliWorld.com for a longer time perhaps remember I held a free give away contest in June 2005. As this is quite some time ago, it's time for a new give away contest. Only this time with bigger and more exclusive prizes and the best of all: it's free, just like last time!

What do you have to do to win? Well, to keep it accessible to everyone, all you have to do is to send me your top 3 of Studio Ghibli movies and tell me why these are your favourites! The films don’t need to be my favourites, but I’d like to see a good explanation. What’s so special about them? Why should people who haven’t seen these movies see them? What makes the ones from your top 3 better then the other Ghibli movies? Remember originality and creativity counts...

For the rest of the details check:
http://www.ghibliworld.com/give_away_contest_2006.html

Have fun and good luck!

Best regards,

Peter van der Lugt
GhibliWorld.com

12.18.2006, 03:42 PM wushu-4-ever is offline   Profile for wushu-4-ever Add wushu-4-ever to your buddy list Homepage of wushu-4-ever
E_Hakki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 12.29.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by E_Hakki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow, those ARE great prizes! Thanks for giving me an excuse to write about something I actually like.

Btw, is there a word limit?

http://rapidshare.com/files/119113404/My..._Comic.rar.html
Imouto He Scans -
http://rapidshare.com/files/120625788/Imouto_He.rar.html
Le Roi Et L'Oiseau English Subs -
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J732GAHR
Original Mononoke Story in English -
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K8A2YGU6

12.18.2006, 10:00 PM E_Hakki is offline   Profile for E_Hakki Add E_Hakki to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

WAA!! My mommy won't let me!

12.18.2006, 10:57 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

that looks fantastic. I'll get started right away

12.19.2006, 12:36 AM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Cujo
Warawara

Registration Date: 10.21.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cujo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

AWESOME!
I better get started....

12.19.2006, 01:30 AM Cujo is offline   Profile for Cujo Add Cujo to your buddy list Send an Email to Cujo
wushu-4-ever
Warawara

Registration Date: 06.06.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by wushu-4-ever Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Good to hear you guys like the competition!

quote:
Originally posted by E_Hakki
Btw, is there a word limit?

Nope, there isn't really a limit, just use your creativity!

12.19.2006, 07:16 AM wushu-4-ever is offline   Profile for wushu-4-ever Add wushu-4-ever to your buddy list Homepage of wushu-4-ever
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
Im definitely gonna enter it..
but I cant be bothered at the moment..
I got till end of January. I need christmas hols first!

12.19.2006, 07:41 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'll enter, but not just yet.

12.19.2006, 01:03 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i want to but..

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

12.19.2006, 02:30 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Cloud
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cloud Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thats really interesting! Thanks for showing us! If I`ve time, I write something-
is there an entry line?!

I luv the susuwatari^^

12.28.2006, 11:34 AM Cloud is offline   Profile for Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've entered, iv done my very best but i dont think ill win anything lol. Im not the kind of person to win competitions.....But iv tried my Very, Very Best! Wish me luck

12.28.2006, 12:23 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Good luck!

I might not need the luck, consdering I won a PSP once. xP

I've not entered this yet, but I've still got a while.

12.28.2006, 01:27 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You won a PSP? Cool. So, umm....GIVE IT TO ME NOW WMA AH AAH! *takes deep breath* What i meant was: Congra---GIVE IT TO ME!!! NOWWWWWWWWWW lol..*cough* its best u ignore me.

12.28.2006, 03:45 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

I get the impression that you didn't take your medication. Either that or you took too much.

12.28.2006, 03:48 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

ur point being? Anyway i eat a couple of tic tacs and they LOOK like medicine

12.28.2006, 04:09 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i have entered contests and stuff but don't ever win...

12.28.2006, 06:06 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks