QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Who am I?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Who am I? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 05.08.10
  Who am I?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jin Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I wish to start a new thread.

Rules are simple. I give the description of Ghibli character,you tell the name.If you are correct,you move on with next description.

Here is an example:

I am shy girl. I work with my lover and my former enemies,the pirates, to defeat the main villain. Coincidentally, the main villain happens to be my uncle.

Who might I be?

05.18.2010, 12:55 PM Jin is offline   Profile for Jin Add Jin to your buddy list
Karawekhime14
Calcifer

Registration Date: 04.02.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Karawekhime14 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sheeta!!!

05.18.2010, 03:02 PM Karawekhime14 is offline   Profile for Karawekhime14 Add Karawekhime14 to your buddy list
Jin
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 05.08.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jin Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aye. Your turn..

But why that excitement? Do you like her?

05.18.2010, 03:35 PM Jin is offline   Profile for Jin Add Jin to your buddy list
Karawekhime14
Calcifer

Registration Date: 04.02.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Karawekhime14 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

no i was just happy that i figured it out, although it wasn't that hard.

Heres mine:

mine name is in lots of library books, I make instruments , and I love a writer

Who am I?

Post last edited by Karawekhime14 on 05.18.2010, 04:33 PM.

05.18.2010, 04:33 PM Karawekhime14 is offline   Profile for Karawekhime14 Add Karawekhime14 to your buddy list
Turambar
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.20.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Turambar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Seiji Amasawa?

05.18.2010, 04:44 PM Turambar is offline   Profile for Turambar Add Turambar to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks