QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - New Years Resolutions
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » New Years Resolutions » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  New Years ResolutionsPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Anyone still make these and keep them?

Feel free to share any resolutions here.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

12.30.2007, 09:46 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

im gonna tell that jerk in my year who keeps makin fun of me to sod off.
for some reason im a quiet wimp in the real world.
thats all gonna change!

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

12.31.2007, 01:13 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
DisposableTeen
Calcifer

Registration Date: 12.26.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by DisposableTeen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well,
I have a few.
One: To quick smoking
Two: Eat more than I already do, which isn't enough.
and Three: TO PARTY MORE

THANKS FOR THE SHIRT HARMONY-OF-MAR

12.31.2007, 01:14 AM DisposableTeen is offline   Profile for DisposableTeen Add DisposableTeen to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

dude,you dont smoke.

12.31.2007, 01:15 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
DisposableTeen
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by DisposableTeen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

pfft, thats what the people at lumen think.
if you ask my bega high friends, you'd get a VERY different answer.

12.31.2007, 01:17 AM DisposableTeen is offline   Profile for DisposableTeen Add DisposableTeen to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

....YOUR BLOODY FOURTEEN!ARE YOU GOING SUICIDAL?!

12.31.2007, 01:19 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tariss-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

... You´re surprised that he´s smoking?
Anyway, no spamming.
I plan to stop biting my fingernails and lose some weight, cos I´m not that happy with it right now.
Nice work in putting up a thread for this! ^^

I´m a supporter and user of Ubuntu (Linux)
Open source rules!

12.31.2007, 02:30 AM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

you look fine,baka.

12.31.2007, 02:34 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aw I wanted to start this thread. Anyway, though I don't have a resolution of my own to post, I'll post one for tariss-of-mar and harmony-of-mar:

I will stop spamming up threads and use the PM button.

lol.

12.31.2007, 06:10 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

sorry.ill stop now.

12.31.2007, 06:16 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Few years ago I resolved to stop making resolutions.

Happy new year people.

12.31.2007, 07:21 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Me too. God makes my resolutions for me, and often very surprising ones too. This year he's completely blown me away in the direction he's led me, it's great fun.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

12.31.2007, 07:25 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I want to start being more impulsive and try to be less self-conscious.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

12.31.2007, 12:25 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well good luck with that sanfan, just make sure you don't over do it.

I hereby resolve to stay up really late every night until the holidays end. I wonder if this one will be hard or easy to keep... some days I might get really tired and want to go straight to bed. Some days I'll not want to sleep at all... hmm...

12.31.2007, 07:26 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

ok,i totally vow to be awsm this year!

12.31.2007, 07:29 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Ah it's now 1:00am on January 1st 2008, year of the Rat, the year we get the Olympics. A Happy New Year to all, cheers! *cracks open the champagne*

Post last edited by Kazegami on 12.31.2007, 09:06 PM.

12.31.2007, 09:06 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

go year of the yuki!

12.31.2007, 09:15 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's 6:05 PM on December 31st 2007 for me.

My resolution is to sleep properly for a change.

Post last edited by Mush on 12.31.2007, 10:06 PM.

12.31.2007, 10:05 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
DisposableTeen
Calcifer

quote:
Anyway, though I don't have a resolution of my own to post, I'll post one for tariss-of-mar and harmony-of-mar: I will stop spamming up threads and use the PM button.

LOWL
GOOD ONE

although I can't talk....

Post last edited by DisposableTeen on 12.31.2007, 11:34 PM.

12.31.2007, 11:32 PM DisposableTeen is offline   Profile for DisposableTeen Add DisposableTeen to your buddy list
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

To arrange some sort of stand-in, so that would enable me to go on a 2 Week Holiday with the Family. The last break I took was in mid 2005, when I went to NYC for a week.

So Martin, do you want the job? I'm desperate to get away!

01.01.2008, 05:48 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks