QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - pressies!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » pressies! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  pressies!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ok,i know im early,but some get presents on xmas eve.
so wat did ya get?

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

12.24.2007, 07:01 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
LiamOfDoom
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.07.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by LiamOfDoom Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, I got some txts from you that i cant reply to coz I have no credit

If I Was Your Vampire, Death Waits For No One.
Hold My Hand Accross Your Face Because I Think Our Time Has Come.

Marilyn Manson

12.24.2007, 07:14 AM LiamOfDoom is offline   Profile for LiamOfDoom Add LiamOfDoom to your buddy list Homepage of LiamOfDoom
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

good on you.
presents:final fantasy vol 1.
planetes vol 2
moon phase vol 2
nausicaa
the place promised in our early days
my sims on nintendo ds
a glow in the dark watch
and more to come.

i love my family

12.24.2007, 08:25 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Abunch of Ingmar Bergman movies.
(7 in total).
Some cool t-shirts fro me bro.
Guitar Hero III for wii from me other bro.
2 books.
Some clothes.

and I have credit for a present from my mother.
She didn't get me any thing yet.
(after loving Guitar Hero III, rock band is on my mind).

12.25.2007, 11:31 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Theowne
Baron

Registration Date: 02.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Theowne Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I received:

2 CD's: One of native music from China and India , and a set of Michelangeli piano recordings. 2 Books: The English Patient, and fittingly, a new edition of "A Christmas Carol". The "big present" was a new violin to replace my old one. New speakers for the computer, and as always, clothing. And soon, we're off to help at the shelter nearby.

Post last edited by Theowne on 12.25.2007, 12:19 PM.

12.25.2007, 12:19 PM Theowne is offline   Profile for Theowne Add Theowne to your buddy list Send an Email to Theowne
Orphic Okapi
Baron

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Orphic Okapi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I got wool socks, some new slippers, and an emergency kit for my car (in case I get caught in a blizzard).

12.25.2007, 12:35 PM Orphic Okapi is offline   Profile for Orphic Okapi Add Orphic Okapi to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I got 2 books of random factoids, gift cards, a variety of sweets and chocolates. A video game, and some hockey/football memorabilia.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

12.25.2007, 12:41 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

your a footy fan?certainly explains haruhi...
at my rellies pary i got some clothes that accually fit *shocked gasps*
2 really small books i finished on the ride home
and pool stuff like swimmers and goggles

12.25.2007, 06:07 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

no not 'footy' Football. Like the real football, the one that is played in north america. see middle sig picture.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

12.25.2007, 06:30 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
T.C.
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.28.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by T.C. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

we all know thats not "real Football", its practically wrestling with a ball just thrown in to allow it to qualify as a sport.
We know you dont like soccer, but i believe Harmony would be refering to Aus rules football, AFL.
anyway, im not a big fan of sports so..

I recieved money, acrylic paint, canvas, paint brushes, charcoal, clothes (mostly of the sock variety), a large tin of licorice, a new guitar gig bag, a new guitar cable, picks and a card from my younger sister informing me that she owes me a christmas present..

12.25.2007, 06:54 PM T.C. is offline   Profile for T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

I wont get into an argument, but it is more than wrestling with a ball, i would consider that to be more like rugby/aussie rules. They dont have play stopages really, football is slow compared to those. Plus soccer is basically a bunch of chickens running around a too big field chasing a ball. I want more than 2 shots a game and more than 0-0 ties. But that is just me.

Click for Gallery^^

12.25.2007, 06:59 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
harmony-of-mar
Baron

what is it with americans and soccer?
anyway,shouldnt we be talking about presents?
and they say i spam....

spamspamspamspam

12.25.2007, 07:07 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
T.C.
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.28.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by T.C. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Rugby isnt Australian rules football.. rugby is simply... rugby to us. AFL is like rugby except not at all.... there is more kicking, hand passing, bouncing, less running with the ball, less tackling, less field strategy and four goal posts at the end of an oval shaped field. To play Aus football you dont have to be the size of a truck in order to knock people over, while height can help with cathcing/marking and hand passing one only needs to be skilled at, running and bouncing the ball, kicking and passing.
but as i said, no sport really interests me so i wouldnt argue with you anyway as i have little passion for the subject

12.25.2007, 07:08 PM T.C. is offline   Profile for T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

i hear that.
more presents...
a beach towl,a weird ball that bounces on water like cement,crayons....(no one heard my medium is pencils)
and ,of course,headbands.im famous for wearing head bands.

12.25.2007, 07:17 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tariss-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Too true...
I got a spyro game for Nintendo DS, a book on birds (yay!) and a motorbike! (YAY!!... But I don´t know how to ride it properly... which sucks...)

I´m a supporter and user of Ubuntu (Linux)
Open source rules!

12.25.2007, 07:47 PM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I got some organic cotton clothes (), a batteries charger (), a couple of neat gizmos(8]), a CD I've been trying to find for a long time (), and a book ().

12.25.2007, 08:00 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

you got a moter bike? if i could get one,id ask for a broom of zepiroth instead!more pressies....paint.

Post last edited by harmony-of-mar on 12.25.2007, 08:28 PM.

12.25.2007, 08:28 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

what i got.... Assassins Creed (xbox 360), Call of Duty 4 (xbox 360), waxing Iron / Sharpener (ski / snowboard) clothes not too exsting, but it was a good xmas.

12.26.2007, 01:32 AM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Mostly anime. Haibane Renmei boxed set, Boys Be (4 DVDs), This Ugly Yet Beautiful World (3 DVDs), choccies, a book of Simon Drew's humorous animal artwork and a scarf which is all sorts of great muted earthy colours, lovely and warm. Oh and a replacement mini-mouse for my laptop, I moused the old one to death a while ago. I just can't get used to those finger pad things, terrible! I need my mouse when I travel.

12.26.2007, 05:49 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
DisposableTeen
Calcifer

Registration Date: 12.26.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by DisposableTeen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I got stuff.
Yepp
thats right.
Good old stuff.
Nothin beats stuff.
Cept things...

THANKS FOR THE SHIRT HARMONY-OF-MAR

12.27.2007, 06:20 AM DisposableTeen is offline   Profile for DisposableTeen Add DisposableTeen to your buddy list
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks