QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Would You Rather...?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Would You Rather...? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Would You Rather...?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Anyone Played This Game? Im Quite Bored So In The Mood For A Bit Of Mental FROLICING Basically Somebody Asks A Question e.g Would You Rather Have An Arm Chopped Off Or a Leg? And Than You Have To Say Which One You Personally Would Choose.

My Q: Would You Rather Be Forced To Watch ONLY Romantic Movies For The Rest Of Your Life Or ONLY Very Scary Movies?

12.12.2007, 12:33 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Probably romantic, I watched Saw 1, and it was good, but I cant imagine watching those constantly.

Plus Hugh Grant needs money, and all he can make are romantic comedies.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

12.12.2007, 12:36 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

And you choice of options Sanfan is...?

12.12.2007, 01:07 PM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I said it. Romantic. They would drive me less insane over the duration of forever. Horrors would make me kill myself. Romance would make me sick of it, but very much alive. Easy choice.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

12.12.2007, 01:24 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*facepalm*

You have to post options too, sanfan.

12.12.2007, 01:28 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yep, as in "would you rather hear Sanfan give his answer twice or not at all?"

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

12.12.2007, 01:30 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Oh sorry, ive been studying so much my brain is fried, not to mention it is hard to read posts with the worlds capped like that. K umm.

What you you rather do work for a normal period of time, or win the lottery.

Click for Gallery^^

12.12.2007, 01:33 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Win the lottery.

Obviously.

Given that you had to choose one or the other would you rather live in a communist regime or a fascist one? And why?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

12.12.2007, 01:39 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
..Ayami..
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ..Ayami.. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Fascist. They had bigger, better tanks that made big boom sounds .

If you had to live in a house made of cheese, would it be made out of camembert or stilton???

12.12.2007, 01:44 PM ..Ayami.. is offline   Profile for ..Ayami.. Add ..Ayami.. to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

*** Was posting this before I went to go eat. I am indifferent to the cheese house make.

pehaps i should have said dream job or lottery. I would take my dream job any day.

That is a rather hard choice, basically, you shoot yourself in the foot either way.
I would say communist, but a on paper communist. I think people in general are good, we have worked like this in the past, why can we not update it and continue it?

Click for Gallery^^

12.12.2007, 01:52 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

In response to ..Ayami..'s question, I'd say camembert, I don't know what it is but there's a 99% chance I'll like it more than stilton.

So my question is this: if you were offered the chance to be perfect would you take it or would you prefer to keep your flaws?

Post last edited by Kazegami on 12.12.2007, 03:42 PM.

12.12.2007, 03:41 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Lupin
Calcifer

Registration Date: 04.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lupin Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

haha i love these things they are so hard to choose...

i'd say romantic films i think...

probably hmmm... i really dont know about this communist regime or a fascist one... extremely hard one to choose... but if i have to..... i'd say communist.

and i dont really care about the cheese thing so ill just say stilton

OK.. how about this... loose you sight, or loose you hearing???

that ^^^^^ is extremely hard (for me at least)

12.13.2007, 04:36 PM Lupin is offline   Profile for Lupin Add Lupin to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Hearing, no question. Sight is easily the finest sense we have.

Choose between two types of music: Hardline Rap or Country and Western.

12.13.2007, 04:38 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey, you're all ignoring my question.

12.13.2007, 05:39 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

lol, Flaws. Everyone is defined by them, I can't just give them all up. I like my flaws.

What would you consider hardest: Teaching someone your language and culture, or learning a language and culture.

Click for Gallery^^

12.13.2007, 05:43 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Learning. Because I like to experience and understand new things. So, Rap or Country?

12.13.2007, 06:48 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Country, I think. I can think of some Country & Western songs I like. I can't think of any rap I like!

Health and dietary considerations aside if you had to choose would you rather eat only sweet foods for the rest of your life, or savory ones?

12.13.2007, 07:00 PM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Orphic Okapi
Baron

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Orphic Okapi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Rap. I generally dislike both, but rap is a broader genre and as such allows for the occasional good song. I don't think I've ever heard a country song that I've enjoyed.

Here's a tough one: would you rather be executed, or live out the rest of your life in prison?

EDIT: Maho posted over me. Sorry.

Post last edited by Orphic Okapi on 12.13.2007, 07:05 PM.

12.13.2007, 07:04 PM Orphic Okapi is offline   Profile for Orphic Okapi Add Orphic Okapi to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Depends on the prison.

Would you rather be a lizard or a bouncing chicken head?

12.13.2007, 07:42 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lizard, whod wanna be a bouncing chicken head

would u rather hit every red light for the rest of your life, or always be wrong?

12.13.2007, 11:15 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
[  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks