QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Cures to Bordeom
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Cures to Bordeom » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3  4  5    »  ]
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Cures to BordeomPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Now im sure many of you get bored and dont know what to do on the internet, so i suggest we all band together and post interesting links that we enjoy. the first from me, is a site from my favourite author, Dave Eggers, these are lists with interesting topics, check it out for a good laugh
http://www.mcsweeneys.net/links/lists/

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

08.16.2007, 08:29 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Weird Al Yankovic's E-Bay song mimed to by a couple of very funny guys - Koreans?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCIp7eo4MvY

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

08.31.2007, 04:18 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The Mighty Boosh

Ricky Gervais podcast

09.01.2007, 07:39 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I visit five forums everyday Otherwise, I don't really surf much, to be honest, other than the occasional news sites and car auction sites to ogle.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

09.01.2007, 11:09 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't surf either unless I'm seeking something specific, all the humour sites/links I get to see are e-mailed to me by friends.

And if I'm bored I go do something else...

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

09.01.2007, 11:43 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Theowne
Baron

Registration Date: 02.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Theowne Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Let's see, when I'm bored I usually work on my site. Also I find myself using Google video very often when I have spare time. Unlike youtube, there is no time limit, so there are many interesting interviews, documentaries, reports, etc, posted there and I've learned quite a bit. For example I had always heard about the Milgram experiment and the video is actually there on Google video. Interesting stuff. I visit a bunch of other forums as well, and listen to some podcasts.

09.01.2007, 12:39 PM Theowne is offline   Profile for Theowne Add Theowne to your buddy list Send an Email to Theowne
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i usually like to get a laugh when im bored, that mcsweenys site is pretty funny.

i dont surf much i visit my 3 fourms, and usually chill out here, and try to convince myself i can do graffiti, but so far results havent been that good.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

09.02.2007, 01:16 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i personally like to be active when i'm bored like go for a ride, run punching/kicking boxing bag.
the other day i got bored so i just chopped wood for two hours

09.02.2007, 08:44 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

the best cure for pure boredom, in m opinion is simply pulling up a seat in front of the computer turn on 'Steam' and play some Counter Strike: Source. always hits that boredom spot for some reason.

09.03.2007, 09:22 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
Theowne
Baron

Registration Date: 02.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Theowne Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I do have a certain like for this video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sdUUx5FdySs

09.09.2007, 04:31 PM Theowne is offline   Profile for Theowne Add Theowne to your buddy list Send an Email to Theowne
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

www.beyondweird.com

09.10.2007, 06:56 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XILb3R3SLFQ

and

http://azumatrix.ytmnd.com/

Post last edited by Saddletank on 09.11.2007, 05:09 PM.

09.11.2007, 05:05 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That Azumatrix video is great.

Have you seen this by any chance?
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ql83ee47HE

09.12.2007, 12:08 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Fantastic - Sakaki as Aragorn somehow seems perfect...

09.14.2007, 09:21 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

that ones amazing.
the best one is the one where they do that kinda thing with spiderman.

09.14.2007, 12:19 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

kinda old but.....

its a must see if you havnt already

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

09.17.2007, 03:30 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This passes the time nicely:

http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/

My Anime List

09.17.2007, 03:46 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

wish i could surf,but im too inland.my pasttime boredom buster is making funny manga strips.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

09.27.2007, 10:06 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Place Promised AMV

WARNING! SPOILERS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W80H2zk1ObI

Post last edited by Saddletank on 09.30.2007, 07:29 AM.

09.28.2007, 03:52 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

crap that waking our amv was awsome!was that girl dying or something?

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

09.30.2007, 01:11 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
[  1  2  3  4  5    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks