QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Annoying people...
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Annoying people... » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3  4    »  ]
Lonannuniel
Kodama

Registration Date: 03.17.07
Annoying people...Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lonannuniel Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

have you ever meet person who thinks they are so funny or so smart or any thing like that..but they aren't?-Well, there's one I know...she thinks shes SOO mature and smart...hehe...I gave her the finger today....and then pushed her...hehe....shes telling every one I punched her arm and kicked her stomach...hehe...If i did that, she would be crying on the floor...*giggle giggle*

I think this pic is cool too!

YA! strength in women!!

Poor teddy...

05.02.2007, 05:06 PM Lonannuniel is offline   Profile for Lonannuniel Add Lonannuniel to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

those albertans always beating up people lol.

i think we all know people like that. i know several, the funny thing is that my one 'friend' i use the term loosely, basically told me that i wasnt his friend anymore. i was okay with that, he was annoying any way. but then he became really close friends with a guy i curl with. but the guy i curl wiht is just using him to drive him around places. its pretty funny.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.02.2007, 05:09 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
I know a girl exactly like that.
But.. more or less.. everybody hates her.
She thinks everyone loves her. Stuck up b****!
I hate her more than other people though..
there is a reason.

There is also another guy, but he can be okay at times..
unlike her.. who is NEVER okay.
everyhting she does freaks me out.. in a bad way.

05.02.2007, 05:29 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Spammers in general.

Usually it's other people who stay away from my IRL, so meh.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

05.03.2007, 12:05 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
I think were aiming more towards people who actually are in your life..
not just some people on the internet.
You cant really judge their character too well.

05.03.2007, 03:14 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
tamasaburo
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tamasaburo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i know too many people like that thats why i like this sitecos i can getaway from the weirdos in my life.

05.03.2007, 04:33 AM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, we're much nicer weirdos.

I'm not sure I know anyone quite like that, but I do know some really REALLY annoying people who don't bother to pretend that they're smart.

05.03.2007, 04:58 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
PlasticMedia
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.10.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by PlasticMedia Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
I'm not sure I know anyone quite like that, but I do know some really REALLY annoying people who don't bother to pretend that they're smart.

Sometimes those are the worst kind....

05.04.2007, 03:07 AM PlasticMedia is offline   Profile for PlasticMedia Add PlasticMedia to your buddy list Send an Email to PlasticMedia
Lupin
Calcifer

Registration Date: 04.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lupin Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

OMG hell yeah man there is this boy i would quite happily kill!!! lol(jokein - im a half hippy) - hes childish, immature, a whimp, etc. grrrr.... i cant bear to say anymore. plus he also is after the one that i love.oh and he trys to be funny every second but it doesnt work

Post last edited by Lupin on 05.04.2007, 12:41 PM.

05.04.2007, 12:40 PM Lupin is offline   Profile for Lupin Add Lupin to your buddy list
Ray15
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

people that talk more than me but that's impossible and people that just say stupid stuff

Thanks for the Sig #1 Sanfan

05.04.2007, 12:43 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I hate one of my best friend's girlfriends. Ok, maybe I don't hate her. Technically she IS my friend. I just don't like her most of the time.

05.05.2007, 01:21 AM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sounds like the relationship I have with my wife

Technically she's my friend. We have a certificate that says so. But some days...

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 05.05.2007, 10:17 AM.

05.05.2007, 10:16 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I also know what you mean Martin, sometimes!

I must just say that I was quite shocked when I read Lupin's post above:

Quote.......OMG hell yeah man there is this boy i would quite happily kill!!! lol(jokein - im a half hippy) - hes childish, immature, a whimp, etc. grrrr.... i cant bear to say anymore. plus he also is after the one that i love.oh and he trys to be funny every second but it doesnt work!

If he's got a 'thing' for you, then that's me his having a go at!

05.05.2007, 12:09 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!
Oh John.. youre hopeless.
Youre jokes are getting worse every day (but they are still good..)
so..

KEEP IT UP!

05.05.2007, 01:08 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

there are some annoying people at work, which i just got off after 8 hours of sweeping parkinglots, started at 6am so tired. but anyways.

some people are always trying ot do stuff and act like they are in charge when really they dont know what they're doing its quite funny. and then latter we rip them behind their back. i know its bad, but whne you have to sweep parking lots, you really dont have any better uses of your time.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.05.2007, 03:10 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I know way more annoying people than myself. I'm like one of those ghosts that creep the heck outta someone and they scream.
Gah! I'll kill those kids if it takes me forever! Too annoying! Tone it down!
*goes to see if anyone has put me as annoying*
He he, I just get weird, that's all.(being called annoying is fine with me.)
I just wanna choke those girls who keep hugging me and these guys in my class, and those darn narutards are know. Wait until I find the darn broom..I'll chase em around school yelling at them. My mom told me I could do that if I get picked on for the shows and stuff I like, no matter what trouble it is.
Hm, and my follower. Yes, yes.*nods*And that girl and her groupies. If they say my name one more time, I will go over and choke em proudly to death. They're the ones who watch dubs. They know I'll watch any anime or ghost related thing in any language.
I don't like being bullied. Jeez, it's happened for eight years. At least I'm trying to be myself now. Grr...They'll pay.
And my sister's two friends. I HATE THEM TO DEATH!!

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 05.05.2007, 05:00 PM.

05.05.2007, 04:53 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

nah youve cut back. plus youve never really been annyoing, its just that your random, those are two different things. random people are funny, annyoing people arent.

Click for Gallery^^

05.05.2007, 04:57 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by #1sanfan
nah youve cut back. plus youve never really been annyoing, its just that your random, those are two different things. random people are funny, annyoing people arent.

Most annoying to me are those fan artist naruto fans at school and my sister's two friends.
Yeah, I couldn't kill my cuz and her fan of me.*sigh*They love me too much. They said so. Except, my fan hasn't meant me yet and started calling me Jessie. No one calls me Jessie but close friends or family. I almost beat up this guy for calling me Jessie and one I let slip because we're becoming good friends. I've been trying to translate her name to Japanese.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 05.05.2007, 05:11 PM.

05.05.2007, 05:03 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyaka
Tanuki

Registration Date: 04.06.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyaka Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

there is one girl that comes to my mind, She is talented and beautiful, but not nice to people unless it benefits her. I once told her that I liked a guy and her return was that she was going to make a move on him! she didn't like me because there is so much that we have in common. She is married now

05.05.2007, 05:05 PM Miyaka is offline   Profile for Miyaka Add Miyaka to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

ohhhh i think she has a soft spot for this guy

Click for Gallery^^

05.05.2007, 05:05 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
[  1  2  3  4    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks