QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - People's own anime drawings
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » People's own anime drawings » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3    »  ]
merri
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 03.14.07
  People's own anime drawingsPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by merri Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello everyone,
I was wondering if anyone would like to post their own drawings if they have any.

Here is one of mine, plus my avatar is also one of my drawings

[URL=http://www.findart.com.au/images/animegirljpg.jpg]

03.14.2007, 06:17 AM merri is offline   Profile for merri Add merri to your buddy list
merri
Susuwatari

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by merri Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

try that again.

Post last edited by merri on 03.14.2007, 06:26 AM.

03.14.2007, 06:18 AM merri is offline   Profile for merri Add merri to your buddy list
merri
Susuwatari

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by merri Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ok, I give up. Can anyone help me with how I upload an attachment?

03.14.2007, 06:18 AM merri is offline   Profile for merri Add merri to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

above the text box is a heap of tools and stuff, and one of them will have http:// written on it. click on it and insert ur link

cheers

03.14.2007, 07:08 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
merri
Susuwatari

Hm, I did, but it just came up with a little question mark. Maybe the link is bad.

03.14.2007, 07:39 AM merri is offline   Profile for merri Add merri to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

meh to insert it so's the picture'll show got to the IMG button. anyways meh

cheers

03.14.2007, 07:44 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

lmao its cuz the link is pretected, its forbidden for me to go through the link sos it would be forbidden to post it prolly lol

cheers

03.14.2007, 07:46 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
merri
Susuwatari

Bugger. I hate competent programmers.

03.14.2007, 08:03 AM merri is offline   Profile for merri Add merri to your buddy list
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Student Cartoonist Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

merri use think to post pics ok

http://www.imagevenue.com/

My inspiration of my work

03.14.2007, 10:11 AM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Once you do, I'm rating your art work.^^He he.
I'm sorry, I wanna see what they look like when
bigger..
I can put my art work on my cuz's site. Me and her
are good at drawing on computers. Too bad all my
computer art work got deleted.
I've been trying hard to draw lately. I'm never
getting any time and someone is still bugging me
about drawing Sasuke and now SHE WANTS MY
AUTOGRAPH?! And being my manager for when I'm
an author..Eheh, I told her if she ever came to my
door I'm slamming it in her face.
OH, DARN MY CUZ'S SITE!! Now I cannot upload my pictures..

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 03.14.2007, 12:05 PM.

03.14.2007, 11:51 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

quote:
Originally posted by merri

im a programmer?

03.15.2007, 05:31 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
merri
Susuwatari

quote:
Originally posted by I-B4-E THUG
quote:
Originally posted by merri

im a programmer?

It was a sarcastic comment, not to be taken literally.

Anyway, perhaps try this link:

http://www.findart.com.au/cd%20sketches.htm

and then the image I was trying to post is the top left thumbnail. Click on it for full size.

03.15.2007, 06:13 AM merri is offline   Profile for merri Add merri to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

the 2nd one on the right is hot, if shes based on a real person i want her MSN lol.

and the one i wa ssupposed to look at, the one at the top on the left, is rally good, i love sketches with that kind of detail, i wish i could draw like that. i stick to abstract lol cuz i can get away with stuffing it up lol. very good

cheers

03.15.2007, 06:20 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
oohh..
im really impressed.

03.15.2007, 12:35 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by merri the image I was trying to post is the top left thumbnail.

Fantastic. Really really really lovely. I like your shading as well, nice 3D effect, it looks like a human figure - so many manga look flat.

I love 'dreamer' as well, there's lovely mood and spirit in that one.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

03.15.2007, 07:02 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yay! Someone who can draw!*starts dancing*
In my area, they're all pathetic at it. Your punishment
if you don't get it right, 200 slaps on the head with my
drawing book.^^That's really hard too. You can't slack
in school to be my student. It's really scary..
I hate it when I go to new schools and everyone is like
"I'm a good drawer." then I draw something and they all
want to kill me. I get praise from anything! IT'S ANNOYING!!
So what? I taught myself. Learn your way too.
I like how you shaded it.^^I shade a lot too. Do you
know where I can get a thing for my hand so I don't smudge
my drawings. I always do my drawings very hard with my
pencil, the hair isn't hard, and the eyes usually take awhile
to make them look the same. I can never draw duplicates
of anything unless it's already a drawn picture. I usually
draw things 2 times their size. You'll notice once I can get
my drawings on here many of them are male. I hate showing
my female characters because I have that cute sense and
I always make them cute looking or freaking weird.
Many of my female drawings are witches. I rarely show my
male drawings to people.
I should really draw my psycho Larry..I give that character
too much praise.

03.15.2007, 07:38 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
emperor squirrel
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by emperor squirrel Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yay merri, FINALLY someone on this board who can actually draw anime, not just fantasise about being an artist oh yes, i said it! anyway, nice work, got the lines just right so the idea is there but is not overworked.

03.16.2007, 10:52 AM emperor squirrel is offline   Profile for emperor squirrel Add emperor squirrel to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Hey!! I can draw, if that's what you're getting at. It's just..well..heh heh, I'm afraid I don't like my drawings.
I don't know why, I'm just never pleased with them.
Any way, as soon as I figure out how to use a scanner
I'll try. Either that or force Ray to put it up.
I'm busy drawing my Larry character. My friends are still
stupified at my name for that guy. Oh well, lets give
the cool dude an akward name I say.

03.16.2007, 03:46 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Good stuff...

03.16.2007, 03:53 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

She IS good, yay, she adds lots of detail!
And it's nice she didn't colour it either. It usually
ruins it. Is she a lefty or righty!I always get excited
asking people who can draw that question)

03.16.2007, 08:45 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  1  2  3    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks