QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Im at School
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Im at School » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Im at SchoolPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

im at school. hehe haha

cheers

03.07.2007, 10:19 PM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
xx_vampiregirl_xx
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by xx_vampiregirl_xx Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Woot! I go on when I can, at school

My name is Kat
>^_^<

DeviantART

03.08.2007, 12:29 AM xx_vampiregirl_xx is offline   Profile for xx_vampiregirl_xx Add xx_vampiregirl_xx to your buddy list AIM Screenname: xVampirekatxx YIM Screenname: xx_vampiregirl_xx
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i got into tafe today so i got to drop science. which is cool, cuz i usually wag science anyways. haHA! yes so alls i have to do is go to a computer room and do whatever i want lmao. i wanted to drop english but i wasnt allowd to, cant drop english or maths. anyways i posted this in english, i was gonna wag but i left something in the computer room i had during my free class and a kid i know was in there so i just stayed in there.

cheers

03.08.2007, 06:00 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
yoyo
Kodama

Registration Date: 12.24.06
  reallyPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by yoyo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i think u are bigger thant study in schoool...
what are u level??

03.09.2007, 11:47 AM yoyo is offline   Profile for yoyo Add yoyo to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

im turning 16 this year and will be in year 11
and i got another free period tommorow, hehe

cheers

03.12.2007, 07:57 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

who wnats 2 explain 2 charly what an emo is? (shes a wannabe emo)

cheers

03.15.2007, 09:07 PM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
emperor squirrel
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by emperor squirrel Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

mmm, thug, don't drop english... it may come in handy

03.16.2007, 10:35 AM emperor squirrel is offline   Profile for emperor squirrel Add emperor squirrel to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If it was me, I'd drop maths. I hate it.

03.16.2007, 12:08 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'd drop..uh..Health Class. Please don't force me to go there again!!
I can't drop anything. I'm a studious runt. I never get below and eighty in anything. I've always got my work completed but am not in any sports, but in the book club.
Geek, really, but me and about anybody else get along. Even
if we're completely different.
No, lots of bullying at my school. I've always been picked on.
I love English, French, and of course I loved Art class. Gee, I
wish I had more time to complete things..it was too short.
My teachers like stealing my books..

03.16.2007, 03:55 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

quote:
Originally posted by emperor squirrel
mmm, thug, don't drop english... it may come in handy

nah they wouldnt let me drop english. so i dropped science.

and physical ed is gay. only the sporty pplz do it cuz they is bludgers

cheers

03.16.2007, 10:43 PM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ah, PE. that's my special bunking off time.

03.17.2007, 07:04 AM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

lmao

03.17.2007, 08:06 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Please, of a classes, I'd totally never do gym class again!!
Or sex ed..Not unless you want me barfing..So, I hate Health
Class.
I also have a fear of men..which I noticed recently..

03.17.2007, 09:56 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
The Violin Maker
Kodama

Registration Date: 03.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by The Violin Maker Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

College is so much nicer than high school. Get out of there as soon as possible, IB4E.

03.18.2007, 12:24 AM The Violin Maker is offline   Profile for The Violin Maker Add The Violin Maker to your buddy list AIM Screenname: Auden Twilight
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
Please, of a classes, I'd totally never do gym class again!!
Or sex ed..Not unless you want me barfing..So, I hate Health
Class.
I also have a fear of men..which I noticed recently..

lmao sex ed is sooooooooooo easy!

alls they do is show pplz what a condom looks like and gives you a booklet on STD's. its a huge bludge!!! and they seperate the guys an gals so we dont feal uncomfortable anyways lol

quote:
Originally posted by The Violin Maker
College is so much nicer than high school. Get out of there as soon as possible, IB4E.

hi school till the end of next year. and then an apprenticeship, and the onto the oil rigs!

cheers

03.18.2007, 06:14 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SAY THAT FOR?!?! *barfs*
Hey wait, I CAN get out of that class..My stomach now
hurts and I'm not gonna be able to take my pain killer
in my food because you made me lose my will to eat..ew..
I'm gonna barf now..

03.18.2007, 08:18 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

u take pain killers in yo food???????

just drink it lol

cheers

03.19.2007, 05:11 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks