QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - READ
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » READ » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  READPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

aiight.

just, keep ya head up. no other way to say it. BGbad's revelution/ Keep Ya Head Up, T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E.

cheers

02.25.2007, 10:24 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
well.
my heads down atm..

02.25.2007, 10:32 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
emperor squirrel
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by emperor squirrel Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah, head's kinda sideways, find that works for me.

02.25.2007, 10:38 AM emperor squirrel is offline   Profile for emperor squirrel Add emperor squirrel to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

wtf? damt, my heads down, my heads sideways, KEEP YA HEAD UP!!!!!!! its a 2pac, look uo the lyrics. the song was written for women, but i still like it.\\\

dmt!! pplz! stpd!

damt!!!!

02.25.2007, 11:11 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Howmany
Ohmu

Registration Date: 09.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Howmany Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

well my head tends not to move up down sidways or in an other direction I like it attched to my body and to move in the way my body requires

02.26.2007, 06:39 AM Howmany is offline   Profile for Howmany Add Howmany to your buddy list Send an Email to Howmany Homepage of Howmany AIM Screenname: Howmany YIM Screenname: Howmany
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks