QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - holidays again!!!!!yay!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » holidays again!!!!!yay! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 12.19.06
  holidays again!!!!!yay!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nausicaa_jublia Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

there are many holidays in my country!so i like it very much........i am going to singapore again!!!!!yay!!!
there is something i would like to say.....
so...................
this is 2007 right?
and this is the visiting year of malaysia right?..........
so...................
WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!
there are many intresting things in my country......
if you really come,
you'll sure like it veryyy much!

(this is an avertisement from me)
HEHE......- - ^

02.19.2007, 07:53 AM nausicaa_jublia is offline   Profile for nausicaa_jublia Add nausicaa_jublia to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
Ill just stay in my house, do some homework and play the newly acquired (and extremely awesome) excite truck on my wii!
hehe

02.19.2007, 08:24 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Howmany
Ohmu

Registration Date: 09.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Howmany Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yo what about the islamic fundamentalists you have in malaysia wont they kiddnapp me and then behead me when the UK government refuse my ransom

02.19.2007, 09:41 AM Howmany is offline   Profile for Howmany Add Howmany to your buddy list Send an Email to Howmany Homepage of Howmany AIM Screenname: Howmany YIM Screenname: Howmany
tamasaburo
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tamasaburo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

iv not bin on holiday in so long ive only ever bin abroad once to portugal and that was when i was little bout 5 so nearly 15 years. iv bin on lil hols to blackpool and wales but not in aplane need to travel a bit take a look at the world

02.19.2007, 09:44 AM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Howmany
yo what about the islamic fundamentalists you have in malaysia wont they kiddnapp me and then behead me when the UK government refuse my ransom

'Scuse me, you do realize that some of us here are muslims? And horribly wrong your narrow-minded stereotyped thinking is?

Thank you.

Personally don't see what's so nice about coming to my country, but then I'm not exactly fall-to-my-knees-in-happiness about being a Singaporean, so meh.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

Post last edited by Roarkiller on 02.20.2007, 06:00 AM.

02.20.2007, 05:59 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Howmany
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Howmany Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yo roarkiller thats why I said fundamentalists not just muslims every religion has its extremists so im not saying that all islamic people are terrorists but there are terrorists in malaysia beheading westerners so you should APOLOGISE for incorrect insult saying that I was sterotyping or narrowminded As I am neither and i have had good relations with the islamic community here in the UK and in saudi.

Post last edited by Howmany on 02.21.2007, 10:30 AM.

02.20.2007, 10:18 AM Howmany is offline   Profile for Howmany Add Howmany to your buddy list Send an Email to Howmany Homepage of Howmany AIM Screenname: Howmany YIM Screenname: Howmany
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
im staying out of this..

02.20.2007, 10:35 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Cloud
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cloud Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, dont overreact folks!

Whats so special about Malaysia? Why I should visit it?
Convince me

I luv the susuwatari^^

02.21.2007, 12:40 PM Cloud is offline   Profile for Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Never go asking for apologies on web forums, you just won't get them, Especially if it was an easily made misunderstanding and not a deliberate insult.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

02.21.2007, 05:49 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Howmany
Ohmu

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
Never go asking for apologies on web forums, you just won't get them, Especially if it was an easily made misunderstanding and not a deliberate insult.

well Saddle I did not expect Roarkiller to apologise I just wanted him to know that he was being quick to judge and un philosoper like as well as wrong about me.
the insult I have to assume was deliberate as noone forced him to respond.

02.22.2007, 07:23 AM Howmany is offline   Profile for Howmany Add Howmany to your buddy list Send an Email to Howmany Homepage of Howmany AIM Screenname: Howmany YIM Screenname: Howmany
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Howmany
yo roarkiller thats why I said fundamentalists not just muslims

For the record, I believe you said "islamic fundamentalists".

Anyway, tell us about all the great things in Malaysia and you might persuade me.

02.22.2007, 01:28 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Howmany
Ohmu

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
For the record, I believe you said "islamic fundamentalists".

yo that was a given as as far as im aware there are no christian or jewish fundamentalists in malaysia

02.26.2007, 06:58 AM Howmany is offline   Profile for Howmany Add Howmany to your buddy list Send an Email to Howmany Homepage of Howmany AIM Screenname: Howmany YIM Screenname: Howmany
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You still needn't have brought attention to it. You could've said "fundamentalists" and left it at that. Or, for that matter, "nutters".

02.26.2007, 02:15 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i don't know a thing about malaysia.. so i am staying out of this one...

02.26.2007, 06:40 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
nausicaa_jublia
Kodama

Registration Date: 12.19.06
  >.<Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nausicaa_jublia Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

heyhey....stop arguing.....
you know...
there are no wars in my country......
peace is everywhere.....
not that bad as you say.....
me myself is a christian......
no one will kidnap you
but if you wear gold everywhere,
you'll maybe meet a robber.....

07.10.2007, 08:06 AM nausicaa_jublia is offline   Profile for nausicaa_jublia Add nausicaa_jublia to your buddy list
J.L.Jones
Warawara

Registration Date: 06.24.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by J.L.Jones Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hehe xD wow ive never been to malaysia ive been all over the world but no malaysia lol ah well im 15 so i have a lot more of travelling to do

Beyond The Black Moon Lies My Soul, Covered In The Shadows Of Time, I Dwell In The Comfort Of The Night

Rage Is Like A River, Hatred As Its Current Destroying Everything In Its Path...
This Beast That Lies Dormant Beneath The Exterior Feels Strong... It Feels Good... Watch It Rise To The Surface As My Blood Boils And Anger Engulfs My Very Soul

07.10.2007, 11:22 AM J.L.Jones is offline   Profile for J.L.Jones Add J.L.Jones to your buddy list Send an Email to J.L.Jones
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks