QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What are your favourite quotes?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » What are your favourite quotes? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    »  ]
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"Us fangirls scare ourselves more than we do the rest of you." - Kaz's profile. Comedy genius.

08.24.2008, 05:02 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

o.o You think so?

Wow, thx. XD

My Anime List

08.24.2008, 05:07 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

" wack....never sneak up on a general"

08.24.2008, 11:38 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Shawn
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Shawn Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"Don't blame someone for your mistakes. The person you blame may just do the same thing to you in return."
-Me. Completely original.

08.24.2008, 11:40 PM Shawn is offline   Profile for Shawn Add Shawn to your buddy list
Little Tanuki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Little Tanuki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"Lying is a skill like any other and if you want to maintain a level of excellence, you have to practise constantly."

Itsudemo dareka ga
Kitto soba ni iru
Omoi dashite wo kure
Suteki na sono na no

08.25.2008, 02:14 AM Little Tanuki is offline   Profile for Little Tanuki Add Little Tanuki to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
o.o You think so?

Wow, thx. XD

I meant it was hilarious because we're all very scared of you.

08.25.2008, 03:28 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Farren
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

" you must be either brave or stupid"
"i'm neither of those guys i'm goku"
from dragon ball

08.25.2008, 04:42 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Shawn
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Shawn Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Farren
from dragon ball

Ugh...
Dragonball...
*facepalm*

08.25.2008, 10:16 AM Shawn is offline   Profile for Shawn Add Shawn to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Shawn
quote:
Originally posted by Farren
from dragon ball

Ugh...
Dragonball...
*facepalm*

Don't diss!

Goku (looking under Bulma's blanket as she sleeps): *gasps* You don't have any -
Bulma (waking up and running to her dresser): Phew, my balls are okay!

08.25.2008, 11:08 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Farren
Baron

@shawn
yeah cool it mate

"what exactly was this saturday of yours again"
-inuyasha

08.26.2008, 06:19 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
kitsunejr
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kitsunejr Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Quote 1
"Dickless here let out all the ghosts"
"Is this true"
"Yes this man has no dick"
From Ghostbusters

Quote 2
"Where is your hand"
"Here"
"What about your other hand"
"Between to pillows"
"There not pillows"
"ahrhrah"
From Planes, Trains and Automobiles

I cant think of any more at the moment...

Post last edited by kitsunejr on 08.26.2008, 01:57 PM.

08.26.2008, 01:56 PM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
Shawn
Ohmu

"Killing is a game. The players actually have lives."
-Me. Randomly.

08.26.2008, 03:48 PM Shawn is offline   Profile for Shawn Add Shawn to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

>.< I'm scared...

08.26.2008, 04:24 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quotes from dgm abridged ep four.

*Allen throws akuma off him*
Allen: NO! None of that... Right now... Maybe later.... With Kanda...

Kanda: I can't die... I have to kill my brother...
Akuma: How DARE you make a Sasuke reference!

Kanda: Ok Golden snitch, show me what happened.
*A Rick roll vid appears above Timanpy in the holgram*
Kanda:.... What the hell is this?!

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

08.26.2008, 11:27 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
filter
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by filter Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

" well ol be"
"not too bad"
"common"

08.27.2008, 12:15 AM filter is offline   Profile for filter Add filter to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

@ fielder..
lolol
what about "mysterious'
and
"it's pretty straight forward....or?

"pest!!!" copy right filter

"flick off the shoulder" copy right filter

08.27.2008, 12:21 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

a really weird headline.

"Man stripped over sexual abuse."

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

08.27.2008, 12:49 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Eye-see
Tanuki

Registration Date: 08.25.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Eye-see Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"it's not enough that I should succeed, others should fail" by David Merrick.

No, I don't know who David Merrick is. But I like this quote because it's got an edge of evil in there.

oh, another one.
"If you want something done, you gotta do it, yourself"
this one I truly belives. th quote came from, Sebastian, the little crab in The Little Mermaid.

08.27.2008, 09:05 AM Eye-see is offline   Profile for Eye-see Add Eye-see to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
o.o You think so?

Wow, thx. XD

I meant it was hilarious because we're all very scared of you.

I'm not.

quote:
Originally posted by Eye-see
"it's not enough that I should succeed, others should fail" by David Merrick.

No, I don't know who David Merrick is.
Me neither. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Merrick

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 08.27.2008, 09:34 AM.

08.27.2008, 09:31 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Eye-see
Tanuki

Registration Date: 08.25.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Eye-see Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

oh, now I know. hehe. why in the world I didn't think of looking him up before??

Well, his picture (charicarture?) does look evil.

08.27.2008, 09:39 AM Eye-see is offline   Profile for Eye-see Add Eye-see to your buddy list
[  «    ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks