QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What are your favourite quotes?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » What are your favourite quotes? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    »  ]
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"good lord is that the time!!!"
night ladys
farren over and out chhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

08.12.2008, 05:56 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

byes, faz.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

08.12.2008, 06:00 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ah Farren, you're leaving? Oh noes! Ah well, I should probably get to bed as well... g'night! Although i still have Harms to talk to, yay!

08.12.2008, 06:01 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

me and faz are in similar time zones though so ill only be up for a little while longer too...

08.12.2008, 06:06 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I should probably get to sleep now also. For sure. It is very, very early morning. However, I wanna draw, haven't done it all day!

See? I procrastinate even with sleep, yay!

08.12.2008, 06:09 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

woot....

08.12.2008, 06:11 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Yay! Kiki
Baron

w007 is 73|-| 4\|/50/|\N355!!!

Now, that was terrible L337. Gah, that's because I never use it. Ah well, yay!

08.12.2008, 06:16 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

hehe...*head thunks on table* night night...

08.12.2008, 06:22 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Ah, g'night! I shall go to bed pretty soon also. I am so darn sleep-deprived. I can only hope that nobody wants to wake me up tomorrow.. .er, this morning... because they'll get a hand in the face...

08.12.2008, 06:24 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

'Here is a drawing of a stapler'
~ Dave Eggers, A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

08.12.2008, 07:32 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"People are like slinkies: basically useless, and yet it's so amusing to watch them falling down the stairs" - Unknown

My Anime List

08.12.2008, 12:27 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh, I know that one.

I don't remember if anybody has posted this before, but: "if homosexuality is a disease, then we should all call in gay to work."

08.12.2008, 12:35 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

WHOAH that's from my dA sig! 0_0 Did you know that?

My Anime List

08.12.2008, 01:01 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Is it? I've seen it in a few places, but that is quite an odd coincidence.

08.12.2008, 01:55 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
harmony-of-mar
Baron

thats a good quote.

this is a quote by queenie chan, an australian manga artist. Yes, they do exist.

"The australian outback is full of
A. Sheep and cattle
B. Tourists who think they're getting the "real" australian experience
C. Serial killers
D. all of the above.
If you picked D, you're right!"

and another by her...

"The Kangaroo and the emu are on the australian coat of arms. Funnily enough, we shoot and eat both of these animals."

08.12.2008, 10:09 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

" General Blue :no wonder you can't get anything done ...your all picking your noses

troop: no sir

general BLue: Fool ..your holding the evidence
...kill him.. ....BANG!!!

08.17.2008, 10:57 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

"What happens when all your dreams are lyin' on the ground? Do you pick up the pieces all around?
"and if the world should fall apart, hold onto what you know - take your chances, turn around, and go." - Lifehouse.

That's from my very obvious favorite song, "chapter one" by Lifehouse. Gah. I love it all too darn much.

Edit:

And I just found this randomly, in all it's awesomeness.

'Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you have now was once among the things you only hoped for. '' - Epicurus

Post last edited by Yay! Kiki on 08.18.2008, 06:11 PM.

08.18.2008, 01:17 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

"We're not retreating, we're advancing in a different direction!" LOL

My Anime List

08.24.2008, 06:30 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Shawn
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Shawn Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"The fact is, we're already dead. And the sooner you realise that, Blithe, the sooner you can act as a soldier is supposed to. To kill without remorse, without regret, without fear or pain."
-Band of Brothers
Damn good movie.

08.24.2008, 02:37 PM Shawn is offline   Profile for Shawn Add Shawn to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

"Those who do not believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl.

Yay, that's like, part of a quote that I found - but I think that the ending can stand on its own. yAy!

08.24.2008, 04:30 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
[  «    ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks