QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What are you doing right now?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » What are you doing right now? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Post [  «    ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...    »  ]
Keara
Kodama

Registration Date: 10.26.06
  Search for Posts by Keara Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Watching Azumanga daioh!

11.03.2006, 05:03 PM Keara is offline   Profile for Keara Add Keara to your buddy list Send an Email to Keara
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

thats always good, im nursing my sprained ankle, ow! ow! ow!, it hurts .

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

11.03.2006, 06:11 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Little Tanuki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.01.06
  Search for Posts by Little Tanuki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Too bad. Why do you have a sprained ankle?

Itsudemo dareka ga
Kitto soba ni iru
Omoi dashite wo kure
Suteki na sono na no

11.04.2006, 12:18 AM Little Tanuki is offline   Profile for Little Tanuki Add Little Tanuki to your buddy list
Pendragon
Calcifer

Registration Date: 06.12.06
  Search for Posts by Pendragon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm eating sandwich..

To #1sanfan; Get well soon!

Howl avatar made by ushitora Thanks!

11.04.2006, 05:02 AM Pendragon is offline   Profile for Pendragon Add Pendragon to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
get well soon..
Watching an episode of anime Elfenlied..
Anyone know it? Its really big here in Spain..
After getting it recommended by several different people, I finally decided to watch it..
Its actually really good..
If you can, watch it!

11.04.2006, 05:36 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've heard of that.(scratches title on to list in head)
I'm just wakiong up and am disappointed in FMA for
killing anyone they can in that show. Still, I love it.
My belly hurts from eating more than half a bag of pop
corn before a movie started(hey, I had to wait an hour
for it to start). Then had to watch my sis and her friend
for an hour while my mom got groceries. They were
super hyper, and the only way they got calmed down
was when they were writing hate notes about me,
and asked me how to spell sincerely.
Oh, sorry to here about your ankle sanfan. I've only ever fractored mine, or pulled a muscle more than a dozen times, so I don't know what that must feel like.

11.04.2006, 07:16 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by JRR
YO!!
get well soon..
Watching an episode of anime Elfenlied..
Anyone know it? Its really big here in Spain..
After getting it recommended by several different people, I finally decided to watch it..
Its actually really good..
If you can, watch it!

I've seen the beginning of the first episode... if I was younger, it would've been pretty traumatic...

And get weel soon #1sanfan! how did it happen?

11.04.2006, 08:12 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Loscil
Baron

Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
hehe, I know what you mean..
its not for kids. In terms of violence.... or nudity!
Limbs and **** kinda describes it well..
Nah just joking, it is kinda graphic, and you see a bare breast here and there, but its really good! (nothing weird, I swear!... )
Its an OVA series, thers only around 14 episodes, so the quality is really good. You can see it in the background art, stairs and stuff have a nearly ghibli-like quality!
im at episode 5 rite now, and its getting better and better..
WEll, if any of you see it around, watch it.
Id post it on youtube, but I got spanish subtitles only, so... sorry!!!

11.04.2006, 08:18 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
arren18
Administrator

Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol, it did seem like it was probably good, but it was kinda freaky, so I decided not to take the risk.

11.04.2006, 08:29 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Okay, what's the show rated.(drooops down to floor
with blank expression)I'm only 12.

11.04.2006, 08:39 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Well, it's rated 15 over here, but I dunno where you live, and I don't know anything about other country's age ratings, so...

11.04.2006, 08:43 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

14A for me then.Darn it..
I only watch PG13(I live in Canada)or PG.

11.04.2006, 10:04 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Cujo
Warawara

Registration Date: 10.21.06
  Search for Posts by Cujo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm watching Saw 2

11.04.2006, 11:47 AM Cujo is offline   Profile for Cujo Add Cujo to your buddy list Send an Email to Cujo
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

well arren, it initally happend in lacrosse last summer. i landed on it sideways and it twisted, if it went about half an inch more woulda broken it. i aggravted it playing football. i hate injuries.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

11.04.2006, 12:00 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Get well soon. Shall I send for Chris de Burgh and his healing hands?

11.04.2006, 12:16 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

nah, its ok, ill just let time fix this one. its only mild, i should be curling by tomarrow, and back to about a 70% ankle.

Click for Gallery^^

11.04.2006, 12:19 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Okay, if you're sure. Take care!!

11.04.2006, 12:21 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!1
Im watching Last episode of ElfenLied..
Its mega ******* good, but if youre under 15, you will probably traumatised for llife!
I have never seen so much blood (and gore) before! HOLY SHIT!!
but it makes it kinda good, and sooooooooo addictive!

11.05.2006, 03:40 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.19.06
  Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Talking to mi bf rikki and ... blah

11.06.2006, 10:29 AM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Loscil
Baron

YO!
listening to Xmas songs !!

11.06.2006, 05:10 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
[  «    ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks