QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What are your favourite quotes?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » What are your favourite quotes? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    »  ]
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"Hey you! Is that your head or did your neck throw up?!"

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

08.08.2008, 06:14 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"Now I know I have a heart, because it's breaking." - The Tin Man.

I went and saw the Wizard of Oz today... and that quote was just so sad... waaaaaaaaah...

"Oh - You're a very bad man!"

"Oh, no my dear. I'm a very good man. I'm just a very bad Wizard."

I rather like that one. A lot. Yay!

08.11.2008, 03:26 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Axel: "Oh... almost forgot; sorry for what I did to her."
Sora: "When we find her, you can tell her that yourself."
Axel: "Think I'll pass. My heart just wouldn't be in it y'know? Haven't got one. Heheh..."
Sora: "Axel... what were you trying to do?"
Axel: "I wanted to see you Roxas. He... was the only one I liked. He made me feel... like I had a heart. It's kind of... funny. You make me feel... the same..."
Sora: "Axel..."
Axel: *fades away*

Aww... very cute but really, really sad at the same time. T_T

My Anime List

08.11.2008, 04:24 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

talk about yoai inuendo.

a quote from death note abridged.
that weiord guy who serves L: um, sir, we're out of cake.
L: ( ) AAAAARRRRRRGGGHHH!1!11!!1!1

08.11.2008, 05:13 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

. . . how is that yaoi inuendo?

My Anime List

08.11.2008, 07:55 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I don't quite... get it... I mean, it could be, but it isn't. Yay! They're friends, yaaaaaay!

08.11.2008, 04:50 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

well, i have the ability to take everything thats not an inuendo as an inuendo, and everything that is an inuendo not an inuendo. im kind of stupid. i dont even know what i just said.

"Well how would YOU feel if a guy hit on you?"
"I'd be quite flattered! I hit on guys all the time anyway!"
"You hit on everyone! You gave a for a good time call card to the school groundskeeper!"

08.11.2008, 08:50 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Saw this on a deviant's signature yesterday. Rather liked it.

"Why is it, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands?" - Earnest Gaines

My Anime List

08.12.2008, 04:42 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

That is an interesting statement. It really rather does make you think... yay!

08.12.2008, 04:45 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

lol, i like that one.
ok, i heard this quote from my uncle. its kind of cynacle...

"marriage is like chocolate; you love it, but after a while you get fat."

he makes me laugh....

08.12.2008, 04:46 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Haha, that makedd me laugh! (yup, I am saying maked now. Because i am in such a happy mood, that I don't care, yay!)

08.12.2008, 04:48 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"it's going through the roof!!!!"

08.12.2008, 05:15 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

And the only reason that it can fit is because I finally soared off of my bed and made a hole in it. Luckily, I still had my computer with me so I can talk with you guys, yay!!

08.12.2008, 05:27 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

" i'm making a stew and i'd love some seasoning....well how about it green man"

08.12.2008, 05:32 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

"don't mind him, he comes from the land down under."
"where women glow and men plunder?"
"hey, can you guys hear thunder?"
"well we'd better run and take cover!"

a convo from a fic i wrote. basically, in the fic, komui spilled a potion and everyones food and they could only speak in song lyrics.

08.12.2008, 05:41 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Oh yay, awesome song!

08.12.2008, 05:43 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

indeed it is. have you heard "ive been everywhere" ? thats even better..

08.12.2008, 05:45 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Nuh-uh! I shall go and look it up now, yay!! ^.^

08.12.2008, 05:46 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

" look! a distraction! *runs*"

08.12.2008, 05:48 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Yay! Kiki
Baron

I listened to it... hmm... not a favorite, but still rather good, yay! now I shall listen to Down Under because it is such a darn awesome song. Yay!

08.12.2008, 05:52 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
[  «    ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks