QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What are you doing right now?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » What are you doing right now? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...    »  ]
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.19.06
  Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I personalized it

10.16.2006, 01:51 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
writing the largest number I can!

hehe

Post last edited by Loscil on 10.16.2006, 04:45 PM.

10.16.2006, 04:45 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Just now I am making an AMV. Earlier Windows Movie Maker was freezing every two seconds because unnecessary codecs kept popping up in the middle of it. So I deactivated them, and now it's fine.

10.16.2006, 04:46 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Fighting with Divx, multiple codecs and mkv files rather unsuccessfuly, damn thing just wont play smooth, got any tech experts here to help me out?

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

10.23.2006, 04:28 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm just sitting around waiting for my sis to exit out
of tsubasa chronicles.
Also waiting for my laptop to get fixed, I can't go
on youtube cause of my sis's computer, and really
wanna use my dad's computer.

10.23.2006, 04:32 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Moping and dreading a party that I have to go to this afternoon.

And FFF, I adore your new avatar

Post last edited by kk-on-keys on 10.24.2006, 05:51 AM.

10.24.2006, 05:50 AM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
mistystriker
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.01.06
  Search for Posts by mistystriker Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Why are you dreading a party?

Wish I was going to a party (sinks against a wall in the corner with arms and legs crossed in a big sulk)

10.24.2006, 07:46 AM mistystriker is offline   Profile for mistystriker Add mistystriker to your buddy list
Freyarule
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Search for Posts by Freyarule Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

1. Jumping up and down with glee that I now have the Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away OSTs

1st sig made my mpw3d! Yayness!

2nd sig made by Snakebite! Whootness!

3rd sig made by #1sanfan! Squeeness!

4th and 5th sig and text below made by moi

10.24.2006, 10:39 AM Freyarule is offline   Profile for Freyarule Add Freyarule to your buddy list
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by mistystriker
Why are you dreading a party?

Wish I was going to a party (sinks against a wall in the corner with arms and legs crossed in a big sulk)

The first half was fine - but then it got silly and everyone was very high, and one girl was saying some very nasty things, and it was all loud and aaagh.

I don't get high anymore because my head now permanently spins and I always feel light-headed. So they were all falling off their chairs and being slightly posessed whilst I mope, generally.

10.24.2006, 03:09 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
ah well.. the moping!!
Im currentlz packing bday presents for my dads birthday (tomorrow.. )

10.24.2006, 04:09 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

cool, im playing sonic 3 and reliving fond childhood memories, ah....

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

10.24.2006, 04:11 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Your dad's b-day? Well, say happy birthday to him for
us on here.(you don't have to though, I'm kidding
unless you want to.)
I'm trying to find some good avatar pics of Fai Flowright,
this avatar is my second funniest I've found of him,
"I'm an artist!" MWAHAHAHA.
Oh, and trying to destroy Raymus..

10.24.2006, 04:14 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!!
whos fai flowright??

10.24.2006, 04:19 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Some one from tsubasa chronicle.
He's my fav character on there,
And he's so funny, to me any way.
Oh, and thank you, kk_on_keys!!
He's so cute, anyone heard of him?
Right now, at the moment, my entire
family is quite glad I cannot speak do
to laringitious(god, Raymus, how do you spell it?).
I'm listening to music, Forgotten by Linkin Park,
trying to think of how many animes are on
my list, 26 to 30 I suppose, argh!!
I suppose I should be trying to write a
story I'm coming up with, I will try
to get it published by this time next year.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 10.24.2006, 05:21 PM.

10.24.2006, 04:21 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

I love Fai!! He's my favourite Tsubasa character - quite possibly my favourite manga character at the mo. He's lovely! If a bit camp.

10.25.2006, 04:53 AM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!!
I was really into CLAMP for a while, but then i kinda got tired of the style...
I like chobits best..
X is a bit too.. well pretendy for me..
I was gonna buy Tsubasa, but then I bought other stuff... Like VAGABOND!! (and THAT is good!!)

10.25.2006, 03:52 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.19.06
  Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Getting ready for a hurricane

10.28.2006, 08:26 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Loscil
Baron

YO!!
hurricane.. wooo scary..
Im thinking about ebing in bed, and my legsa are hurting - its3 o clock in the morning...
MAn that party was long!!!

10.28.2006, 09:52 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Just now, I'm thinking desperately of the song Magick by the Klaxons in an attempt to drown out the mental anguish which is Lostprophets and Enter Shikari. *shudder*

11.03.2006, 04:26 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Loscil
Baron

~YO!
listening to songs by the Las Breñas Crew...
I live in Las Breñas, so try to figure that out...

11.03.2006, 04:49 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks