QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - [**NO SIGS!**] ISAKAYA HIGH SCHOOL – RPG ONLY, THREAD #2
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions [**NO SIGS!**] ISAKAYA HIGH SCHOOL – RPG ONLY, THREAD #2 Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  40  41  42  43  44  ]
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
What’s wrong? What is it?
Oh no... oh no...

Maybe now is the time...

Oh God, the time!

What?

As I looked down, feeling very stupid, I had caught sight of my watch.

"Gomen. I... I really need to go. I suppose I should have mentioned it earlier."

I probably mumbled some more before running out of the door, in search of a supermarket. Handled brilliantly as always...

10.21.2007, 05:17 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
..Ayami..
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ..Ayami.. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
"I really need to go. I suppose I should have mentioned it earlier."
What? What! Mentioned what!?

“What is it? Hibiki, what’s wrong?

He ran out. I sat there feeling helpless and stupid. There was something here I should be getting but I wasn’t. I tried to get up but my legs wouldn’t work and I fell over.

A waitress came to me and asked if I was all right but I somehow got up and ran out into the mall. He was nowhere in sight.

Hibiki! Hibiki! HIBIKI! Where have you gone?

I ran down to the street and looked both ways. Nothing. School was over, people were milling about, lots of boys in Isakaya jackets. None of them were Hibiki.

I ran back up into the shops area. I’m a good runner. And now I ran, all along the shops looking in windows. People were staring at me and I realised I was calling his name.

No, I was screaming his name, over and over.

I didn’t find him. I sat on a bench and wondered what had happened. Everything was fine. We’d been playing about, laughing so much. I’d kissed him. I’d told him I loved him. He said it too… And then…? What? Some stupid thing about no drinks and he ran out. It made no sense.

Unless…

Unless he’d decided he didn’t like me after all.

Yes, that must be it.

The tears that pattered down onto my knees told me that must be it…

10.21.2007, 05:44 PM ..Ayami.. is offline   Profile for ..Ayami.. Add ..Ayami.. to your buddy list
[  «    ...  40  41  42  43  44  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks