QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!! Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  407  408  409  410  411  412  413  414  415  ...    »  ]
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL:
Attended a CCB-18 workparty today for the first time in a long, long while...

HL:
Attended a going away party for a couple going to Germany for two years. Lotta food and liquid refreshments... Met a lotta new people...

10.16.2011, 03:19 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: First time the boyfriend came in the house for a bit. lol We had a poking competition while watching Laputa.

LL: Convo my friend had with another friend. The second friend decided to joke around last night over wanting me and somethingg about how I'd like him for his body. :/ My friend got really mad at what he said. She likes him, but she was mad he'd say something like that about me most. It really ticked her off so she let me read the whole thing. She doesn't understand since he never usually talks that way about me or anyone.

10.16.2011, 04:51 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL:
A nice day of relaxing... Went out for breakfast around 11am... Bought a ticket to a charity show at the Ice House comedy club near LA, a 51st anniversary show. Not as big as last years anniv show, but that's ok. Spend the night at my sister's after. Now I hafta wait until the 23rd...

10.16.2011, 08:12 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

HL:
Enjoyed myself at Bingo again... Didn't win, but came very close at times. My friend won a shared pot herself...

10.19.2011, 01:30 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: Funny photo of my boyfriend hiding on my phone. Me thinks he should teach me his language sometime. >:'D One of his friends taught me a few words, but they must be in the dialect from the region he lived in because half the words won't translate when using a translator. But I'm getting the jist of it. Keke..

There are quite a number of people from his country living near the place where I want to move to, so it would be funny if I spoke it to them and confused the lot. XD One of his friends knows some people who live there. :3 I haven't spoken to any from there, since I think they must've moved here last year or something because I've never seen them there.

That is, I'll speak to them, if my friend doesn't drool over the guys there again like last time... ._.;; I'm afraid to tell her their ages. So afraid.

My favourite thing is how the Filipinos like to tease my boyfriend and then just wave and be nice to me. XD If I pay attention I know what they're talking about. Even if very little English is exchanged.

10.22.2011, 10:31 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

LL: Today has been very grotty and hurtful... enough said.

10.22.2011, 01:21 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: It's been an uneventful but decent enough day... enjoyed watching a couple of episodes of Sekaiichi Hatsukoi 2 this morning.

LL: I find myself in a relationship that I don't want to be in... I figured my feelings things might change if I tried to think about him differently but... no, he's deep, deep into the friend zone. What was I thinking? Agh... he's a great friend and all but I can suddenly see that as anything more than that he's entirely the wrong sort of person for me.

My Anime List

10.22.2011, 01:41 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

@Kaze...

At least it is better to find out now rather than later, yes?

HK:
relaxing day, working off and on with my roots thru Ancestry.com...
===============================
HL:
Heading off to my sisters for a visit with her and her hubby... later, all...

Post last edited by husky51 on 10.23.2011, 04:56 PM.

10.22.2011, 03:04 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

HL:
Saw the comedy show, had a good visit with the Sis and Bro-in-law... All in all a very nice day...

And on top of that, Segundo Azul has matured... YAY!

Post last edited by husky51 on 10.24.2011, 06:08 PM.

10.24.2011, 06:07 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wowzaaaa

tokyo blew my ******* mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i fill in more and places when i return.
i‘m in osaka at the moment

HL; i just heard via the internet that i`m an uncle!![

10.24.2011, 09:26 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

I didn't do it!!!! hahaha, jus funning with ya, Farren.

Really enjoying yourself, huh? Glad to hear it. Did ya get to the Museum? Hope so...

LL:
I
m not in Tokyo right now... sigh...

hahha, later, dude, enjoy...

10.24.2011, 09:33 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HUSKY as you`d expect the Museum was amazing simply stunning.
i went ape in the gift shop ha ha bought 10,000 + yen on merch

10.25.2011, 03:25 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

GGGRRRRR!!!! Not thinking nice thoughts right now.... lol

Glad you're haveing a good time, Farren...

10.25.2011, 10:02 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: Went to IKEA and bought a load of cool stuff for my room. I have an office chair now! 8D I've always wanted an office chair. Got a couple of cool lamps too, and other stuff.

LL: Aaaah... homework... difficult, urgent homework...

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 10.25.2011, 06:45 PM.

10.25.2011, 06:45 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

HL:
going out to play bingo again tonight... keeping positive thoughts, lol...

HHHL:
I dood it! I won! I split a pot and came away with a win of $75 dollars...

And my leetle tree has changed to Halloween foliage...

Post last edited by husky51 on 10.26.2011, 12:58 PM.

10.25.2011, 08:21 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Congrats Husky!

HL: Finally worked up the courage to do something I've wanted to do for years. So. Happy. Be a few months before there's any more progress but the ball is at last rolling...

LL: Homework, you say? What's that? . . . ¬_¬

My Anime List

10.26.2011, 03:48 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oooh, oooh, that sounds so secretively interesting and exciting! What is it!?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

10.26.2011, 05:55 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

yes, by all means, elucidate (dang that fen's games)

10.26.2011, 07:44 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Highlight: I've managed to get on to the Tavern for the first time in weeks!

Lowlight: the problem still isn't totally solved, which is annoying. Also, I have a cold.

10.27.2011, 07:39 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

A cold what?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

10.28.2011, 06:15 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
[  «    ...  407  408  409  410  411  412  413  414  415  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks