QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  406  407  408  409  410  411  412  413  414  ...    »  ]
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

felling sad for ya, Karawekhime, for your lonelyness. Wish there was something I could suggest to help alleviate it mood.

HL:
Can't believe it, but I won at bingo again tonight!!! This is freaky... I mean there are people there who haven't won in over a year and I come in and win at least 5 times, maybe 6 in the last two months... I have just been very lucky....

Edit:
this was actually late night of the 27th.

================================

the 28th...
HL:
Went and picked up my new handgun and went to a range with it. A small .38cal Special w/ a 2" barrel, fixed sights. Practiced with it a bit, abt 25 rounds then fired for accuracy. Firing single-action, 5-round group within 2 inches at 15 yards. Double -action, 5-shot grouping within 5 inches, same distance. Felt very, very pleased with the accuracy shots.

Post last edited by husky51 on 09.29.2011, 01:58 AM.

09.28.2011, 01:12 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL:
Had pizza with my old Navy buddy last night... Did a lot of talking together, watched a reunion CD of his. Talked some more about his parasailing, which he does a lot of. Decided to attend the CCB-18 Work Party this month down in Coronado and at least make an appearance. Talked about attending a LANSHIPRON9 reunion next October. Both of our ships were part of that squadron.

LL:
a severe lack of activity in the Tavern... sigh.

Post last edited by husky51 on 10.01.2011, 03:48 PM.

10.01.2011, 02:04 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: ajdhfs;dfsasahja;fda I SEE THEM TODAY. <3333 And I found out yesterday that we get to freakin' meet them after the show. I'm gonna die, die I tell you.

LL: I-It's 5 AM... human's are not meant to be awake at this hour. D| And because I'm such an excited little kid I've hardly slept. xD

My Anime List

10.02.2011, 12:21 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

poor kid, probably wait in line to see them and fall asleep in line.....

hahahaha, I hope not, Kaze.... enjoy your show and tell us all about it later, as I am sure you will...

10.02.2011, 01:14 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Have fun, Kaze~!

LL: Last night. Something happened. But after telling a couple of my online friends, I found out that it had happened to both of them as well so not to worry and that I'll laugh about it later on. It was just scary at that moment. And stuff.

My boyfriend wound up feeling so bad he went into a store without me and came out almost ready to hit his head on the steering wheel because he'd been so out of it he ran into a bunch of mugs and broke one of them. The worker he was following took the blame and told him it wasn't his fault. At that point he was trembling. I was wondering what was taking him so long, because I felt awkward sitting there without him. But there was no way I was going to go in.

Anyhow, long story short, lets just say we got stopped by the authorities. lol And it wound up making us both feel stupid. I won't say why. It doesn't bother me anymore. And it stopped bothering him when I told him just because that happened doesn't mean I'd never go anywhere alone with him.

Well things are better now at least. We'll never let it happen again.

10.02.2011, 07:56 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: The show was amazing. So beautiful, I was so close to the front. I touched Hizakiiiiii (...that sounds wrong.). He stage dived. 8D

LL: Didn't have time to meet them, which kills me, or buy anything... and we crashed the car on the way home... we're okay, I think.

My Anime List

10.03.2011, 02:38 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Well, I am glad that you enjoyed yourself and I hope that everyone is OK after the car crash. BIG HUGS to everyone...

10.03.2011, 02:58 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: jap sesh tonight only 7 days till i'm going to japan !!!!!!1

10.04.2011, 04:01 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

HL:
Someone, we won't mention his name, is going to Japan and visiting the Ghibli Museum. Be sure to tell the Museum people about the Tavern, nameless person....

LL:
I'm not going to Japan and visiting the Ghibli Museum... The lottery gods don't like me for some reason....

hahahaha...

Again, enjoy your trip, nameless person...

Post last edited by husky51 on 10.04.2011, 04:35 AM.

10.04.2011, 04:33 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Farren
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks husky haha
it's so dead here, i can't beleive it. Maybe theres a bigger better venue up the road?

4 days till japan, i will post pics

10.07.2011, 06:36 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ohh, have fun farren! Do post pics ^^

10.08.2011, 01:40 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

HL:
Had lunch with my dau-in--law and one grandson and one grand-daughter...

then went to another house and gave a b-day present to another grand-daughter and played with a third...

busy, busy... lol my grand-daughters outnumber my grandsons...

10.09.2011, 02:59 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

LL: I guess this is the first time I've ever felt I miss someone genuinely. I've never really felt like this. And it's making me agitated and teary. I've been quiet all day and my family seems to think I'm mad at them since I snap when they ask me what's wrong. I don't want to tell them why.

10.10.2011, 05:41 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
LL: I guess this is the first time I've ever felt I miss someone genuinely.

Can we have a clue as to Whom it is that you are missing...?

10.10.2011, 05:50 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: It was my 18th birthday yesterday! I went for dinner with all my close friends and bought my first bottle of alcohol and spent a little time celebrating with my boyfriend after the meal on our and it was lovely. I got a variety of gifts, some funny, some thoughtful, they were all great. My boyfriend, knowing me, bought me a set of DVD documentaries about a variety of different gangsters such as Al Capone because he knows how keen I am about the mafia ahahha. My other friend got me a copy of Akira to replace the one I lost, which made me super happy too. It was nice!

LL: I feel pretty gross today.

10.11.2011, 05:50 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Happy Birthday to ya, NC.. Hope your feeling better by the time you read this...

10.11.2011, 10:03 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Farren
Baron

HL: i leave tonight for tokyo
going to be legendary

10.11.2011, 08:37 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever, Farren... lol

You have a good time.....

=======================

Played Bingo again tonight, again, no winner, but still had fun...

Post last edited by husky51 on 10.12.2011, 01:18 AM.

10.12.2011, 01:16 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Itte rasshai, Farren!

LL: 2 AM. Why am I still awake. Oh right, deadlines.

10.14.2011, 05:02 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: buying a airfix kit and the plane's registration spells GA Y with the RAF logo in between A and Y

10.15.2011, 02:47 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
[  «    ...  406  407  408  409  410  411  412  413  414  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks