QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  405  406  407  408  409  410  411  412  413  ...    »  ]
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: Ohmahgosh, my Kuroshitsuji bag arrivedddd. *giggles madly* It's so awesome! Q3Q

LL: Nuuuthin'.

My Anime List

09.13.2011, 10:12 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

OK, we gotta SEE this bag, OK!!!

HL:
won at bingo again tonight... YAY! and came close a few more times.... lol

09.14.2011, 01:08 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

GGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

LL:
My body is so screwed up right now. Doc changed my meds and in the last 2 weeks, I've gained 10 pounds!!! Mostly from water retention. My feet look like little balloons... And my blood pressure went up...
Oh well. Hopefully we got it straightened out and under control. We'll see what it looks like in another two weeks.

HL:
Other than that, life is good. Much, much better than the alternative... lol

09.15.2011, 12:01 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lowlight: I might briefly have nowhere to live in a few days' time...

09.15.2011, 02:24 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: sparkling white wine and cauliflower and brocolli cheese bake.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

09.15.2011, 03:55 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@Husky - Here it is. That picture isn't great, actually... it's really cool IRL. :>

HL: Fiiiiinally getting my hair cut and dyed on Saturday. :3 Plus, found a good birthday present to give my friend, whose birthday party I'll be at on Saturday night... should be fun times, like.

LL: S'all good.

My Anime List

09.15.2011, 06:37 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ooh, nice, Kaze. :3

WeirdLight: My boyfriend's friend/classmate hit on me again. Well, technically, this time he felt jealous and asked why I couldn't be his girlfriend. Then he apologized and said he was kidding and that he was drunk. o_O

Great...

Also have some pictures with my boyfriend. > It's funny because my ex's girlfriend is a giant fan of me and my boyfriend. Kekeke.

God I talk about him too much. -__-;; I don't intentionally mean to, but I seem to hang out more with him than I do with my friends. And usually that's because they never really invite me over often.

Almost got to meet his mom. But she was in her work clothes and didn't want to be seen with a dirtied shirt. She's also only around 5'~5'1"..... O.O geh.

This would be us. XD

I've been sick and it was extremely windy out. D: The guy won't take pictures unless he looks 'cute'. His sister told me it's terrible sometimes how vain he can get.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 09.17.2011, 07:43 AM.

09.17.2011, 07:19 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

talking about him a lot would be normal, really... A major change in your life so naturally he will be on your mind a lot... nice pic, btw...

who's the girl with him? anyone we know?

edit:
YAY! Happy! Happy! New dragon eggs!!!
And I got three of each on the first day of release!!! That is amazing. I got a male and two females of each species. YAYNESS!

Post last edited by husky51 on 09.17.2011, 11:24 AM.

09.17.2011, 10:38 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I dunno, she's kind of weird looking, isn't she? XD

I just worry I might talk about him too much. My best friend is used to it.. but still. Geh.

He's still worried about meeting the rest of my family though. D: I think I've noticed he worries more about him being Asian.. But I told them they'd probably love him. No one in my family is really racist or anything. And they know that he is. They don't think it's weird. But some people do make fun of it..

I live in redneck territory. And he's a city boy originally. With manners.

Didn't notice he had his arm around me because we kept bonking the camera into the window. XD

HL: Not sure yet. Boyfriend has an Asian day today. Seems weekends are off-limits almost and mom doesn't want us seeing one another on weekdays. :/ Hrm.. I don't know if she understands what these Asian weekends are and why he doesn't bring me. XD It's kind of hard when I can't speak their language. And I'm not Asian. lol

09.17.2011, 11:34 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: big night, big sesh, catchen up with coupla the boys.
CHICKS

LL: hungover tired (all nighter) sore throat... i think its that chicks fault...

09.18.2011, 03:34 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

LL: I has a cold. It's horrible. =n=

My Anime List

09.18.2011, 05:54 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

might have something to do with that all nighter, Farren, lol... yelling and screaming, etc... lol

@ poor Kaze, she gots a t'old in her nosey...

BIG HUGS to the both of ya....

BTW, you ARE in separate countries, right? lol

=============================

As for my own medical malfunctions,
HL:
things are getting back to normal, YAY!

Post last edited by husky51 on 09.18.2011, 08:17 AM.

09.18.2011, 08:15 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
jusomekid
Ohmu

Registration Date: 06.21.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: Finished my bio studies at 7am in the morning yay...

LL: class soon, study, lab quiz, then speech to finish, then more studying for quiz the day after, and more studying... BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!

09.20.2011, 11:08 AM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

HL: Just some words my boyfriend said about how to face the future. They were actually words I'd wanted someone to say to me, but no one had. Yet I guess since he's always moved around, he knows quite a bit.

But, at least it seems like he's ok if we're separated by schooling. Before, I thought he meant as in forever, but now he's.. hm..

I got to meet his mother and their family friends. They wanted us to stay. He wanted to introduce me to everyone, but his mother took the liberty of doing it the old fashioned way. XD Whoever the guy was behind the stair railing who had Filipino dramas playing was hilarious. He almost looked like he wanted to hug me. XD So did the other lady who lived there. His mom was quite calm, since we've kinda met already. Haha.

09.22.2011, 09:55 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

HL: Got the train tickets sorted for Versailles next week. OwO Got a couple of roses to throw at Kamijo when I get there (LOL). P:

LL: My money is just vanishing awayyy. ;.;

My Anime List

09.24.2011, 09:12 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

HHHHHHHHHL: Bought Versailles' latest album. It's killing me with its loveliness.

LL: Bah, cold's hanging around still.

My Anime List

09.26.2011, 11:29 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

HL:
Yay, payday...lol

uncertain light:

one of my family has asked if they can email me in confidence... I hope that it is not too drastic...

Parenting is fun... parenting is fun... parenting is fun....

09.26.2011, 02:42 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

LL:
sigh, I really dislike inter-family rivalries. One dau-in-law is complaining to me about how the other dau-in-law raises her kid. To me. both women need to make some changes, but I won't say anything because, unless there is something drastic going on, it is none of my affair.

HL:
saw my neighbor at the hospital yesterday she had a knee replacment on Friday and came home last night.

Post last edited by husky51 on 09.27.2011, 12:18 PM.

09.27.2011, 12:15 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I wish Versailles would come near here.. >.< Like, in the States or something.. doesn't have to be Canada..

HL: Oh yeah, my boyfriend remembers watching My Neighbour Totoro as a little boy. XD He had a plushie of the Cat Bus. And something else from another Ghibli movie. But he hasn't really watched any Ghibli films. He likes Disney.. I'm going to show him some whenever I might get the chance to have him over for the first time. Maybe Thanksgiving if he's not tired and/or scared..

I don't think he gets that I'd like to see him for a full day. Instead he'll suggest a day he has off and I go quiet and am like ".. that's during the week. I have school, remember?". Then he kind of gets a bit sad.. And we can't see each other on weekends because those are days specifically for his family and their friends.. >.< I could come, but the car isn't big enough for one more person..

Mostly we have Friday evenings, which is every second week. Yet he complains about missing me through the week. And I don't know if I could ever see him on a Saturday or Sunday.. I'd like to. :I But that doesn't seem like it'll happen for at least another month or so.

09.27.2011, 03:13 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Karawekhime14
Calcifer

Registration Date: 04.02.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Karawekhime14 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: I found Serial Experiments Lain at the library. quite unexpected considering the selection that our library has.
At least I can finally finish watching the series.

LL: feeling very alone

09.27.2011, 11:03 PM Karawekhime14 is offline   Profile for Karawekhime14 Add Karawekhime14 to your buddy list
[  «    ...  405  406  407  408  409  410  411  412  413  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks