QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  404  405  406  407  408  409  410  411  412  ...    »  ]
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: I finished my job today after four months, but I haven't been able to think much about it.

See, today my relationship was confirmed. :'D

I was so happy my nose dripped all over his leather jacket. -.- Because I was cold. Freezing out. But oh well.

09.03.2011, 10:55 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL:
enjoyed my last day of the summer pool season... even tho it was raining, I stayed in the water.

LL:
last day of the pool season ...

09.06.2011, 04:10 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: Finished a drawing of Hizaki and it turned out beautifully, if I say so myself... it's getting put in a little local art exhibition, which is kinda cool...

LL: Tireddd. I've only got two days of my voluntary job left to do... I'm gonna miss it. I'll be starting uni on Monday... not sure how I feel about going, guess I'll have to wait and see.

My Anime List

09.06.2011, 07:59 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: Made some new friends. You know when you make new friends and for a couple weeks you spend ALL your time with them, get to know absolutely everything? Yeah. It's been fun.

LL: Blah. Don't feel so hot.

09.06.2011, 09:54 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Bleh!!! It's official...

I'm 65 today... Yuck!

My 10YO grandson called me last night and wished me a happy birthday.

and now I am getting ready for work....

09.08.2011, 08:16 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Omg! Happy birthday Husky! ^^ Not yuck, awesome! You're gonna live to be an old, old, ooold man.

09.08.2011, 01:39 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yay! Happy birthday Husky!

I wonder what I'll be like when I'm 65...

LL of today: Class textbook has changed to new edition. I have the old one, but now it's worthless and I have to pay about $100 for the new one. How do textbook publishers get away with this degree of engineered obselescence?

09.08.2011, 11:08 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Happy birthday Husky!

I've not been awake for long enough to have any high- or lowlights yet.

09.09.2011, 05:08 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

Thank you all for your kind words....

oooold, fen?

lol

09.09.2011, 03:46 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Yeah husky. Like a hundred and twenty. ^^

You'd make a cool oooold man.

09.09.2011, 07:01 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Happy (I guess now) belated birthday, Husky. ^^

WeirdLight: It's not exactly a low light, but I've managed to calm down. Still, I don't know.. I don't know who to talk about it to. I can't burden my best friends. I've told three people personally about the details since it bothered me so much, and only because two of those people are close to me and one has been getting closer because of his friendship with my boyfriend.

But, ugh.. I don't know. When I mention it to my online friends, they only think it's "cute" how I'm acting.. but inside, I'm not sure.. it was all very sudden and I just felt like crying. I don't know how to be a proper girlfriend. My boyfriend understand more now why I didn't say anything on the ride home. He started singing at one point to try and cheer me up, but then I just flopped down on his shoulder. He turned down the music and was worried about me.

I don't know who will listen to me.. and no, it wasn't sex or anything.

09.09.2011, 10:09 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Happy birthday, Husky!! I hope that it was awesome. (:

HL: It was the first day of school today, so I got to talk to lots of people that I hadn't seen all summer.

LL: It was the first day of school today, so now I have homework and had to wake up early and bleh. At least it's my last year of high school before college~

09.10.2011, 01:01 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Thank you, Kiki and FFF and fen (I think... 120!!! eek!)

And no, FFF,you can't say it wasn't sex or ANYTHING... Because it was and IS! If you eliminate sex, which BTW is a big something in and of itself, then it has to be something else. You just have to figure out just what that something is, right? So there is your start to the solving of your problem. It is SOMETHING... Now comes the hard/easy part. What is that something? That's the part to work on next. Just try and go thru a process of elimination and see what comes out of your thoughts.
Good luck...

09.10.2011, 02:01 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Mush
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
And no, FFF,you can't say it wasn't sex or ANYTHING... Because it was and IS!

Took me a little while to realize this was a grammar point.

LL: Ugh, I feel so stupid today! I just couldn't say anything properly, and when I was talking, it came across as rambling or self-superior, which wasn't at all what I meant. Then I found out that I already own one of the textbooks I've ordered.

HL: Randomly bumped into someone today who I really like but hardly ever see.

09.10.2011, 02:19 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
Thank you, Kiki and FFF and fen (I think... 120!!! eek!)

And no, FFF,you can't say it wasn't sex or ANYTHING... Because it was and IS! If you eliminate sex, which BTW is a big something in and of itself, then it has to be something else. You just have to figure out just what that something is, right? So there is your start to the solving of your problem. It is SOMETHING... Now comes the hard/easy part. What is that something? That's the part to work on next. Just try and go thru a process of elimination and see what comes out of your thoughts.
Good luck...

Well, I guess making out is of sexual nature, but it freaked me the hell out. XD

Which really confused my best friend and his friend. Because they were very confused, and so I was I. I think I gave his friend nightmares though.

09.10.2011, 09:20 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

@FFF

OK, maybe I should have worded it a bit differently, judging from Kaze's post.

I was quoting your entire sentence, FFF, but refering mainly to the 'anything' portion of it. It had to be SOMETHING that was troubling you and I was saying that you had to figure out what that SOMETHING was...

making out.....? lol jus' funning with you, I'm not that old...
=================================
HL:
did some driving around and shopping today. fun, fun... lol

Post last edited by husky51 on 09.11.2011, 12:10 AM.

09.10.2011, 10:39 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Yeah, I realize now. XD I was just.. overly shocked.

And had a crappy weekend. Get to see him soon though.

WeirdLight: His guy friends from his country are trying to befriend me, and one kind of hit on me and asked about my female friends. o.o

They think I'm overly weird now that they know me a bit. XD I'm not really sure what girls are like over there. But apparently I seem a little different. They keep calling me really pretty though. o.O; And they ask me really, really weird questions that just make me laugh.. XD

HL: Well, the shock has disappeared now. Hopefully I can communicate better what I meant. -3-

09.12.2011, 03:16 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

HL: Finishing and printing my workterm report. Yay! It's over 30 pages long, and so thick that I almost couldn't staple it. I had to manually bend the staple tips closed with pliers.

I probably shouldn't have eaten all that chocolate just before bed, though. I wonder what's going to happen now...?

09.13.2011, 03:13 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Animenewbie
Calcifer

Registration Date: 10.24.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Animenewbie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi I thought I might check in after a little break . I've been super busy with reading to my finals. I only got one week left for my philosophy exam. So I probably won't be in the tavern in the next 2 weeks, or the computer at all

Hl: went to watch arriety with my friend to the movies. A lot of little kids watching it too and they looked us funny when we came in

LL: stressed about my other courses. I can't barely get any papers done because of reading to finals. I hope I can pass all courses. Otherwise I might have to stay in school for an extra year

09.13.2011, 03:49 AM Animenewbie is offline   Profile for Animenewbie Add Animenewbie to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
Originally posted by Mushka

I probably shouldn't have eaten all that chocolate just before bed, though. I wonder what's going to happen now...?

It's too late, you have chocolate syrup running thru your ve lol ins...

@anime...

Good luck on your courses... and besides, you are just a bigger 'little kid" lol

HL:
Had a relaxing day today. Drove around some more and did some more shopping again.

09.13.2011, 04:03 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
[  «    ...  404  405  406  407  408  409  410  411  412  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks