QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  403  404  405  406  407  408  409  410  411  ...    »  ]
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I actually want to get married young. XD My mom was 28 when she married my dad, and he was 25. Or those were the ages they met at. Same age difference. So I can imagine my mom would be more accepting to him.

She loves him already. XD He's just unsure.. how to be.

Maybe it's time I be more frank about my feelings to him? Because he seems to over think what is being thought..

08.22.2011, 07:20 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Solemn light:
I went to my shipmates memorial service today and there were three of us from the ship that were there. It was a good service and a lot of people were there.

HL:
Then, later on, when I came home, I rested a bit and went to bingo with my neighbor friends (2 ladies) . Teri won twice in a row, her sister Joyce won later on and I won later on... Plus Teri won $10 in an additional drawing... BTW, each win was $135 and they were all single wins...

08.24.2011, 01:29 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Highlight: my work! It was a fun day today, passing quick, sold many items And saw some friends and my mom and little sister visited the shop to see where I work Very nice!

08.26.2011, 06:08 PM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by hopexx5
LL2: I'm going to be 15 next year and would you believe it... i haven't had a date in all that time... not that i really care though.

I agree with FFF! It is no shame at all, and your time will come. I am sure of that, maybe even sooner than you think Why rushing into such important things if you're unsure about it? You have your whole life in front of you, dude

But..I know the feeling of loneliness and never been dating. I started dating my ex when I was almost 19
And he was my first and I think only love. After him I dated *M I told you all about in the love thread, but I wasn't in love with him, trying to force my feelings, but that is just horrible and doesn't work at all. Oh no, rather wait and be sure than rush into it and having regrets afterwards.

08.26.2011, 06:13 PM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
jusomekid
Ohmu

Registration Date: 06.21.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: Wow its been a while since i've been on.... Friday Yay!
I get to relax for a day or so and then Study.

LL: Study study study... class.. study study study...

08.26.2011, 11:43 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL:
nothing much, just generally life...

LL:
It is HOT!!! It is 8:30am and it is already 74 degrees and is supposed to go over 100 again today. When I went to bed last night at 10:30pm, it was still over 80 degrees...

going back to the old poem:

As a rule a man's a fool
when it is hot he wants it cool
when it is cool he wants it hot
whatever it is man wants it not!

=================================
Now it is abt 1:30 and the temp is over 103F

I don't know why the rollover isn't working, but 103F works out to about 41C...

Post last edited by husky51 on 08.27.2011, 04:44 PM.

08.27.2011, 11:24 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Finally fixed the exhuast guard on my bike so the bastard dosnt vibrate and whine! Now all i hear is pour engine! Ong I loce the sound of torque.

On a LL, had another temper tamptrum at my boss. Another labourer in a company who's big picture involves shitting on the workers.

08.29.2011, 12:21 PM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

mehL:
Doctors appt re-scheduled to Wed... sigh

A pain in the tush, but not literally... lol

LL:
gotta go shopping and do the laundry. Save the clothes until tomorrow AM when it's cooler.

08.29.2011, 01:10 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: Held hands for the first time in my life today. o.o His palms were sweaty and he apologized for that. I realized just how puny my hands are in that moment, but he thought they were cute.

I just wish he wouldn't ask me questions about my ex and why I never held his hand or anything. But I think he just wants the title of being "special". XD So I don't really respond saying much since he's not exactly obvious here with his reasoning.

Then again the poor fool went around on a no-luck search for a picnic basket and left disappointed. When I asked what he needed it for, he wouldn't properly answer. XD I'm gonna say it has something to do with me because he kind of smiled, but he never game me an answer.

Went through a car wash. I was flippin' out. Only he would say that's romantic when I'm freaking out and I'm hiding my face in his shoulder. XD

He bonked me in the face trying to put his arm around me at one point with his elbow without warning me what he was doing. XD I'm not sure how dangerous this was considering he was driving. I had fallen asleep on his shoulder a few times before then. Gave him a kiss on the cheek and he nearly died right then and there. He even confessed to wanting to melt. XD

Since he has proposed to teach me how to drive, I now have the excuse if I do anything horrible that an Asian taught me to drive. Sounds evil, but even he would joke over that. XD

I think the best part was sitting down on the floor in the bookstore and looking through dessert books. He had his head on my shoulder then. XD Luckily no one was around back then, but all the workers were super friendly to us. We looked through magazines and he found one about Asian women rejecting marriage proposals more often now, and said he had seen that a lot or heard it a lot for some reason.

Also, I think he loves Koreans. XD

08.29.2011, 08:31 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

LL: Lost my exercise with all my notes, finals tests in two days. I need to do well this semester i mightn't get into university let alone a good one. I'm totally fudged.

08.30.2011, 04:48 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow young love.

Between you and me I still get butterflys when I hold hands with certain girls.
Lol @ the asian driver joke. I LOVE getting girls on the bike, cuz they have to hug me. LOl.

Highlight: laying on my couch right now chilling with my
Iphone and a Job For A Cowboy album. Seas Of Deceased. Yea smiley headbanger face. And making my bed. Of course.

Lowlight: the restless night I had, missed out on 4 hours sleep, so cranky today

08.30.2011, 04:56 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: Nothing...

LL: EVERYTHING, that i know of....

Post last edited by hopexx5 on 08.30.2011, 08:26 AM.

08.30.2011, 08:25 AM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by I-B4-E THUG
Wow young love.

Between you and me I still get butterflys when I hold hands with certain girls.
Lol @ the asian driver joke. I LOVE getting girls on the bike, cuz they have to hug me. LOl.

It's hard to tell if he's had a girlfriend before though. XD Even though he's 20, I know he's never had one after moving to Canada two years ago. As for before, in his teenage years, I'm not sure. o.o

He's just extremely dorky and straightforward. Oh god.. He wanted to go in the toy store and got upset because the toy he wanted had a funny face. There was a small girl who gave him a weird look and I started laughing. He didn't understand at first until I told him. XD

Ahh, it's sad how much he fits me. -.-; He drove past the road to my house. XD Because he didn't want to take me back. Haha. But he got worried my cramps would worsen and told me to take medicine and go to bed.

LL: Not. Feeling. Good. But meeeh. Work too.

08.30.2011, 09:53 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

I dont think anyone cares about there teenage girlfriends lol theyre just whenchly memeries.

Highlight:
Honey mustard and sweet chilli on my sandwitches for lunch. I love spoiling myself for smoko and I have the house to myself

Lowlight:
Traffic. Roundabouts will kill me oneday.

08.31.2011, 06:37 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Whenchly? XD Eh, but I'm a teenager, but I get what you mean. There's a three year age gap. ^^ Considering he's my first proper, or 'real' boyfriend, as my mother calls him, it's all new to me. x.X; And somehow I wound up with the old fashioned, chivalrous, housewife asian. Yeah, we call him a housewife. XD He doesn't know.

HL: Sunny. Possibly going to a friends. Boyfriend offered to drive me to my last two days of work and back home. Hopefully no one tries and kidnap him on those two days~. While he doesn't have many people he can consider close here, or back home, he still knows a lot.

LL: Dog kept me up. Also, one of my friends decided to tell me last night about the fact he found out he's half white and that his real father is somewhere in Vietnam. Oh wow... Not sure why he told me out of anyone else. Maybe everyone else knew.. I do remember something about him finding out something and going for a walk, but then he started going to school in another province.

08.31.2011, 08:56 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: Finally registered with my uni. Panic over. Ish. Aaand got a friend coming over on Saturday, yay.

LL: Said uni's website is complicated and glitchy and is not making it remotely easy for me to enrol in my classes. >_> Also there is much cleaning to do in the house...

My Anime List

08.31.2011, 09:27 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

sigh, be glad you're not cleaning MY house... Not really bad, just a couple of areas that NEED to be taken care of... nothng a little C-4 wouldn't solve... lol

08.31.2011, 10:12 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

LLLLL:
My computer got virused BAD this AM... My McAfee says that everything is fine, but another security system says I am infected and has given a long list of infections. I cannot access thru my old laptop, not even my pictures. I will deal with that one later or let my older son do it. I went ans bought a new one...

HL: luckily, I had the moola!

HHL:
I'm back online again, now I just have to reload the safe sites and passwords, etc.

CAREFULLY! LOL

08.31.2011, 10:54 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
Whenchly? XD Eh, but I'm a teenager, but I get what you mean. There's a three year age gap. ^^ Considering he's my first proper, or 'real' boyfriend, as my mother calls him, it's all new to me. x.X; And somehow I wound up with the old fashioned, chivalrous, housewife asian. Yeah, we call him a housewife.

LMAO wow take it easy on him hey poor blokes trying. All us blokes have that dorky arkward and wannabe romantic side. I once snuck into an employee only zone into an elevater and to the roof of a 6 story building with a girl and a bottle of wine (so touche) to tell her her I liked her somewhere special, but I blundered bad stammered heaps and instead concentrated on the wine.

Hl: beers with room mate, refueling bike

Ll: pirates of the carribean 4

09.01.2011, 06:48 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

HL:
kicking back after my labors, lol

HHL:
looking forward to the next three days. The public pool will be reopened again. YAY

09.02.2011, 07:33 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
[  «    ...  403  404  405  406  407  408  409  410  411  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks