QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What are you doing right now?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » What are you doing right now? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Feel_the_Light
Staring at the computer screen wishing i was somewhere else

Yay! It's half term for two weeks Anyone else on holiday?

I've just been reading... where do you wish you were Feel_the_Light? Anywhere in particular, or just generally 'somewhere else'?

=^_^=

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

10.13.2006, 05:22 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Search for Posts by Feel_the_Light Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

nope not me still got two weeks i think then i get off, this sucks.

ummm mainly with someone far away from the troubles of the world, but i won't mention whom they are.

10.13.2006, 05:49 PM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Little Tanuki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.01.06
  Search for Posts by Little Tanuki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by JRR
YO!!!
children, adult, fat, big, serious, funny????
WHAT??? TELL ME!!!

Teenage. But not comedy. I'm about a third the way through the first draft.

By the way, when U go to Japan, will you check out Ghibli Bijutsukan, in Mitaka?

Itsudemo dareka ga
Kitto soba ni iru
Omoi dashite wo kure
Suteki na sono na no

10.13.2006, 07:46 PM Little Tanuki is offline   Profile for Little Tanuki Add Little Tanuki to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Phyrra

Yay! It's half term for two weeks Anyone else on holiday?

Two weeks? Lucky! I only get 10 days

10.14.2006, 05:25 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

10 days here too. Breaking up next Friday

10.14.2006, 05:34 AM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Our hols just started today. So I've got 10 whole days to do whatever I bloody well feel like.

10.14.2006, 05:38 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oooh, have fun. I'll be doing the same in a week.

10.14.2006, 05:39 AM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
@ Tanuki - yeah definitely!!!
Thats like my priority in Japan!!!

10.14.2006, 12:09 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.19.06
  Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Bandageing myself... as a mummy

10.14.2006, 12:50 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
controversy
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 10.14.06
Search for Posts by controversy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Watching My Neighbor Totoro.

10.14.2006, 12:55 PM controversy is offline   Profile for controversy Add controversy to your buddy list
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello there newbie. Welcome. I'm steve. Enjoy your stay

10.14.2006, 01:02 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Loscil
Baron

Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
I love your sig, well.. both of yours!!
Im actually listening to Sampo fr0m Totoro Soundtrack!!

10.14.2006, 01:59 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
arren18
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by controversy
Watching My Neighbor Totoro.

Welcome to the Tavern! I like your avatar.

10.14.2006, 02:02 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Endless Twilight
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by JRR
YO!!
I love your sig, well.. both of yours!!
Im actually listening to Sampo fr0m Totoro Soundtrack!!

Really? Which ones? I'm on msn (now with web cam wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo)

10.14.2006, 02:18 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Loscil
Baron

YO!!
meant to say all of them!!
My fave is 2nd last thouh!! (not so big.. )

10.14.2006, 04:28 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Yay... go me... yehaw (btw way time to change the forums name to spammers paridise)

10.14.2006, 08:23 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
furs
Totoro

Registration Date: 09.23.06
  Search for Posts by furs Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Im doing my laundry at the moment.

Sucks.

10.14.2006, 10:30 PM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!!
playing PES 5 (Pro - Evolution Soccer!! GOOD GAME )

10.15.2006, 06:37 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Endless Twilight
Totoro

eating an egg and onion sandwich and drinking tea

MAKE TEA , NOT WAR

10.15.2006, 09:57 AM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
arren18
Administrator

Isn't it "make love, not war"? Personally I find it funny. But that's just because I'm immature.

10.16.2006, 05:46 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks