QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Your Usernames
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Your Usernames » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6    »  ]
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i almost think that everyone has a number attached to them, mine is 83, it is absolutly everywhere i look or have been, ive decided to accept it and use it in most names as i usually go by carpet83.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

09.12.2007, 03:02 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I like the numbers 2 and 3. o_O Well, and right now I just noticed they're apart of my birth date. 3/22 1994. Creepy..

09.12.2007, 04:42 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Actually, that's a weird thing about these things. They seem to pop up all over the place.

For example, my DOB (excluding the 1992 bit) multiplied is 18. Also, there are 18 letters in my name. And I only noticed that recently.

09.12.2007, 05:28 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
frigidchill
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by frigidchill Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
Actually, that's a weird thing about these things. They seem to pop up all over the place.

For example, my DOB (excluding the 1992 bit) multiplied is 18. Also, there are 18 letters in my name. And I only noticed that recently.

I think it's pretty clear aliens are to blame here. That, or you subconsciously new that and was automatically drawn to 18.

09.12.2007, 05:39 PM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My favourite numbers are 3 and 454

09.12.2007, 06:01 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
I like the numbers 2 and 3. o_O Well, and right now I just noticed they're apart of my birth date. 3/22 1994. Creepy..

the number 23 and 42 are numbers that are supposed to pop up everywhere.
2 and 3.... 23.
Its not jsut made up for the movie

09.12.2007, 06:14 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
It's just my number. Ever since I nearly got that hole in one at hole 18.

Yes, I know it's a crap reason, but from then on, it's always been my number.

Thats a really crap reason.
I thought you day something along the lines.
Thats my record of weasel kills in a day.. or something else that is cool..

09.12.2007, 06:21 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have lived in six houses and they have all been numbered either 16 or 36, so both those numbers are 'my' numbers (and no, they don't make up my credit card PIN number or ATM number in any shape or form...)

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

09.12.2007, 09:38 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That is weird!!!

09.12.2007, 09:40 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
I have lived in six houses and they have all been numbered either 16 or 36, so both those numbers are 'my' numbers (and no, they don't make up my credit card PIN number or ATM number in any shape or form...)

you just saying that raises suspicion

09.12.2007, 10:04 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wee, topic derailment

13's my fav number, only because I always have a mirror mindset. What people say is good I get suspicious, what people warn to be bad I just jump in.

Yay for anomaly, lol.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

09.13.2007, 12:23 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Then I am patiently waiting for a ladder to fall on your head.

Post last edited by Mush on 09.13.2007, 12:27 AM.

09.13.2007, 12:26 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm an Aries, I've always been unlucky about everything.

Besides, I'm generally a coward, although you can't really tell most of the time. The things I do... yeesh.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

Post last edited by Roarkiller on 09.13.2007, 12:33 AM.

09.13.2007, 12:32 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

what things?

09.13.2007, 02:21 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

People with aerophobia don't usually bend over ledges 15 stories high.

People afraid of getting hurt don't normally pull dangerous stunts.

It's a complex, really. Well, I'm just glad I'm hiding behind a screen here. Like I told saddle, I'm not really someone you would enjoy hanging out with. Hell, I suck at small conversations so much, I even fail at IRC/MSN chats.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

09.13.2007, 02:37 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
13's my fav number, only because I always have a mirror mindset. What people say is good I get suspicious, what people warn to be bad I just jump in.

13 seems to be quite good for me too. I walk under ladders and stuff as well.

Sad fact:
I have an order for my preference of numbers!
any square number
any prime number

09.13.2007, 02:53 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

best numbers gotta be

dont know y, just is

09.22.2007, 01:06 AM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Hell, I suck at small conversations so much, I even fail at IRC/MSN chats.

Yeah well you ain't alone there, I'm tellin' ya. I'm OK when I'm emailing or texting but when I come face to face with someone my mind just always goes blank.

09.22.2007, 06:41 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My numbers would have to be 2 of 9.

quote:
I'm an Aries, I've always been unlucky about everything.

Hmm...out of curiosity, what does being an Aries have to do with being unlucky?

09.22.2007, 07:47 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

mine should be easy to guess-arren18

prince arren is an awsome hero,but his sreams sound so put on....
my name
i chose my name accidently.orriginally it was hale-of-mar(hale is my nickname around my family)but i accidently typed in my real name,harmony.(why did my mum have to be a hippy,why?!)
the mar part is a magical land from my fave anime,
MAR:Marchen Awakens Romance.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

09.27.2007, 10:03 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks