QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Your Usernames
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Your Usernames » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6    »  ]
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

pinks your favourite colour, well theres still no votes for pink in the favourite colour poll...

09.11.2007, 07:29 AM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ={HSA}= MORO
quote:
Originally posted by Chihiros-Dream-Boy
quote:
quote:
My User-name?

I'm Chihiros-Dream-Boy, because I am Chihiro's Dream Boy!

We've both had similar experiences in a round-about sort of way! Plus, lets just say that she would not be put off by my looks, but the 22 year age gap might be a slight problemo?

lol, well put. I see that your kind of a crazed fan, but i see why, Chihiro quite the 10 year old girl isn't she?¿

Hehe, I can see she has potential, besides I'm willing to wait a couple more years, remember she'd be about 16 now!

oh yeah, tooshay. well if shes 16 that narrows the age gap to about 16 years for you doesnt it?? and thats the age of consent were i come from.

P.S. i dont think that gaps going to get any smaller, so u might as well make your move

This all sounds incredibly dirty.

09.11.2007, 12:03 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Orphic Okapi
Look up "orphic" in the dictionary, then look up "okapi."

And no, I did not come up with my name while under the influence of illegal substances, as convincing as that theory may seem.

I did. That's about as random as it gets O.O.

My Anime List

09.11.2007, 01:50 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
My User-name?

I'm Chihiros-Dream-Boy, because I am Chihiro's Dream Boy!

We've both had similar experiences in a round-about sort of way! Plus, lets just say that she would not be put off by my looks, but the 22 year age gap might be a slight problemo?

lol, well put. I see that your kind of a crazed fan, but i see why, Chihiro quite the 10 year old girl isn't she?¿

Hehe, I can see she has potential, besides I'm willing to wait a couple more years, remember she'd be about 16 now!

oh yeah, tooshay. well if shes 16 that narrows the age gap to about 16 years for you doesnt it?? and thats the age of consent were i come from.

P.S. i dont think that gaps going to get any smaller, so u might as well make your move

This all sounds incredibly dirty.

lmao

09.11.2007, 03:22 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Haha XD

I chose mine after my Animal Crossing obsession. KK Slider. I like playing keyboards. KK on Keys.

09.11.2007, 03:36 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18 This all sounds incredibly dirty.
Honestly, it didn't seem at all suspicious to me, just shows who's got the muckiest minds round here!

Although with Chihiro being 16 'now' I think the age gap between you two is a still a little greater than 22 years isn't it John?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

09.11.2007, 03:40 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i explained mine previous, but i usually go by carpet83, if you see that anywhere it is usually me, but occasionally other people steal it from me, kind of absurd as it is rather ridiculous.

btw Pink i signed up on your fourm in your sig, maybe ill reconnect with my sig making abilities.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

09.11.2007, 03:53 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by kk-on-keys
Haha XD

I chose mine after my Animal Crossing obsession. KK Slider. I like playing keyboards. KK on Keys.

hah.
i cant believe i never realised that.
I call him totakeke most of the time.
Maybe thats why.

09.11.2007, 03:56 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
well if shes 16 that narrows the age gap to about 16 years for you doesnt it?? and thats the age of consent were i come from.

Over here it's 14... Are you sure we're in the same country?

Post last edited by Mush on 09.11.2007, 10:46 PM.

09.11.2007, 10:45 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Orphic Okapi
Baron

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Orphic Okapi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Fourteen is awfully young, isn't it? I mean, I guess it's okay if its consensual, I guess, but still . . .

09.11.2007, 10:50 PM Orphic Okapi is offline   Profile for Orphic Okapi Add Orphic Okapi to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yep, the age of consent in Canada is 14 (surprisingly low). It is 16 in many of the states though, so you might have confused it with that.

...Anyways, username...

A friend of mine 'invented' a language when we were younger, though I don't think it was functional ^^. My name comes from three words in it fen, ka, and shi...and what those words mean is beyond me. If I ever find the notebook we used, I might be able to figure it out.

09.11.2007, 10:54 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Orphic Okapi
Baron

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Orphic Okapi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
quote:
Originally posted by Orphic Okapi
Look up "orphic" in the dictionary, then look up "okapi."

And no, I did not come up with my name while under the influence of illegal substances, as convincing as that theory may seem.

I did. That's about as random as it gets O.O.

Precisely my reason for adding the illegal substances disclaimer.

09.11.2007, 11:05 PM Orphic Okapi is offline   Profile for Orphic Okapi Add Orphic Okapi to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Orphic short-necked giraffe...

Oh that made my day.

09.11.2007, 11:25 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by I-B4-E THUG
BGbad is the name i write most of my music under. i made it up one day experimenting with letters in graffittia art and i was always good at drawing b' but not g's so i did BG and looked cool, so then to top it off i but bad at the end. it looked sweet and sounded cool (to me) but i failed science lol

cheers

ok, well i was thinking of every other forum there. sry. wrong username. *embarrasment*

i-b4-e comes from poeple always asking me how to spell my middle name, plus it has relativity to school, which i dislike. and THUg comes from T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E,

The Hhate You Give Lil Infants F***s Everybody (2pac).

Thuglife was about the underdog.

so thats where my name here comes from.

09.12.2007, 07:57 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Yep, the age of consent in Canada is 14 (surprisingly low). It is 16 in many of the states though, so you might have confused it with that.
I hear than in Italy it's 13!

Post last edited by Maho_Fushida on 09.12.2007, 08:09 AM.

09.12.2007, 08:08 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Its 14 in spain as far as I know.
Though Im not sure.

09.12.2007, 08:12 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Spungwa
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.21.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Spungwa Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Spungwa comes from a mate at university giving it to me as a nick name. He did tell me it meant "little wise one" in hindi but i think he was yanking my chain. I use it on the internet alot as it seems to never be taken

So anywhere you see Spungwa it usually me, only exception is eve online (MMORPG i play) where spungwa was taken.

09.12.2007, 08:45 AM Spungwa is offline   Profile for Spungwa Add Spungwa to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The age of consent is getting lower with every post! All these bloody teenagers just can't keep their pants on.

On a different note...

quote:
Originally posted by kk-on-keys

Cool. I always wanted to know where that name came from.

09.12.2007, 12:14 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Loscil
Baron

Whats up with the 18?
you got that on Lj aswell...

09.12.2007, 02:07 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
arren18
Administrator

It's just my number. Ever since I nearly got that hole in one at hole 18.

Yes, I know it's a crap reason, but from then on, it's always been my number.

09.12.2007, 02:09 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks