QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Cures to Bordeom
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Cures to Bordeom » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Almost necro-ing but I hope our marvellous, handsome, good natured and exceedingly kind new administrator will forgive me.

I was just idly googling for images of houses at night as backdrops for RPG portraits when I came across this site and found myself wasting over an hour marvelling at some of these places.

Very spooky, very Stephen King or the Munsters... also very sad.

http://www.countybandits.com/

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

01.06.2008, 06:47 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank I was just idly googling for images of houses at night as backdrops for RPG portraits
I know. And thank you! Just what I needed!

01.06.2008, 07:29 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hm. Intriguing. I can't think what we'd need pictures of derelict houses for but... I guess you know what you're doing. To a certain extent anyway lol.

My Anime List

01.06.2008, 07:42 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This place...pretty pictures and the pointer.

http://shu-littlebit.com/

01.06.2008, 07:43 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
Hm. Intriguing. I can't think what we'd need pictures of derelict houses for.
Heh, no, not derelict ones just photos of houses at night which somebody wanted. I just happened to come across the derelict ones site and became engrossed.

01.06.2008, 09:47 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

01.17.2008, 08:13 PM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Atradius
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.10.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Atradius Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hehe I like that,

I'm pretty sureit pops up as one of the jokes in my favourite pratchet book "theif of time" where the administrator-type-thingyies are sidetracked by means of a few confusing signs. Such examples being the one you linked above and one reading "Do not read this sign". You get the idea

01.17.2008, 10:04 PM Atradius is offline   Profile for Atradius Add Atradius to your buddy list Send an Email to Atradius Homepage of Atradius
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This: http://www.3hive.com/

01.17.2008, 10:48 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
DisposableTeen
Calcifer

Registration Date: 12.26.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by DisposableTeen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

When I'm bored I usually take some pics, write a poem, write a song or write an abusive letter to my parents or god.

THANKS FOR THE SHIRT HARMONY-OF-MAR

01.17.2008, 11:08 PM DisposableTeen is offline   Profile for DisposableTeen Add DisposableTeen to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hmm... when im bored, just playin sum video games always helps, or expand my vocabulary using the Urban Dictionary

Post last edited by ={HSA}= MORO on 01.18.2008, 12:49 AM.

01.18.2008, 12:49 AM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

These days I don't have enough time to get bored... Geez, that can't be good for my brain

01.18.2008, 01:41 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

quote:
Originally posted by Mushka
These days I don't have enough time to get bored... Geez, that can't be good for my brain

Aww I know how you feel! It's sad when you're wishing you had time to be bored, huh?

01.18.2008, 04:13 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5Ilq3kFxek

02.03.2008, 10:39 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Awesome video Saddles.

02.03.2008, 10:46 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Just try to not say awww....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBSOeUCzefQ

And one to make you laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GWPOPSXGYI

And another:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b11R7wiaTvU

02.27.2008, 03:33 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i think saddles is engrossed again.

02.27.2008, 07:31 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtJRNyPK-lc
Incredibly funny. both the video and the fake subtitles, which in case you havent realised are not a translation but what the words sound like if they were english.

02.27.2008, 09:38 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
cassierS
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by cassierS Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm just curious. Why is it that when you're watching anime it always says in the beginning to have the room brightly lit and to stay far away from the tv/ screen????

02.28.2008, 01:44 AM cassierS is offline   Profile for cassierS Add cassierS to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Bumping the thread: http://mct421.deviantart.com/art/Questio...erator-69266481

It's quite fun. You get crazy questions like:
"What if you found out that Icchan was secretly an alien plotting to take over the world together with Mai?"

03.24.2008, 02:17 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Oh thanks, there's a reason we have that spoiler tag you know.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

03.24.2008, 02:21 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
[  «    1  2  3  4  5    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks