QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Whats The Highlight Of Your Day!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Whats The Highlight Of Your Day!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...    »  ]
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Highlight of the day......Another cinema trip with the kids.

This time we saw 'Transformers', Wow, now this film truly kicks ass!!!

08.02.2007, 07:02 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
Miyaka
Tanuki

Registration Date: 04.06.07
  Search for Posts by Miyaka Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I Love Transformers I went to see it with the children I nanny and afterward we made up names for ourselves if we were Transformers, Mine is Galacticus Onuum, the Two boys I take care of are Nobilicus and Iron Fire. What name would you give if you were an Autobot?

08.02.2007, 09:23 PM Miyaka is offline   Profile for Miyaka Add Miyaka to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My rooms almost done. Saddle, you want pix of it complete? If so, it'll take a week or two. I'm getting a new bed. And other stuff.
Going to see Under Dog tomorrow. And shopping, although I don't like shopping. I'm just going for the movie because the movies is far from me. It was that or Bratz. Uh uh, not till DVD, and I'll see Transformers on DVD. And Hairspray. I wanted to see that..
Maybe POCKY tomorrow! Oh yeah!

08.02.2007, 09:31 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
My rooms almost done. Saddle, you want pix of it complete?

Ooh, yeah. We've had such a blow by blow description of the most famous bedroom makeover this millenium I'd love to see what you did with it. Oh, and who's Percy?
quote:
Agh, damn you woman! I hate you! Unless you send me some.

Highlight of my day? Another nice MSN chat with someone about anime and music and such. It's good to chill.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

08.02.2007, 09:35 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Ray15
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Miyaka
My high light will be this evening when the children I nanny and I go for a bike ride on the golf paths. weeeeeee

What golf course?
My god father golfs around that area.

Yay! I might not go to Deerfield High this year, I might go to a private school i always dreamed of going too

Thanks for the Sig #1 Sanfan

08.02.2007, 09:38 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

where do you find pocky i've looked everywhere ...but alas i cannot find it

08.02.2007, 09:39 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
quote:
My rooms almost done. Saddle, you want pix of it complete?

Ooh, yeah. We've had such a blow by blow description of the most famous bedroom makeover this millenium I'd love to see what you did with it. Oh, and who's Percy?
quote:
Agh, damn you woman! I hate you! Unless you send me some.

Highlight of my day? Another nice MSN chat with someone about anime and music and such. It's good to chill.

Ha ha heee~Did you try finding a site to buy manga off? Some give you pocky with it. Not my fault they opened an Asian food market. And I need the pocky to complete my room..
Percy's my laptop. Named him after a character from the Howl's Moving Castle novel.
As for my room.....My closet wall came out barbie pink..But it's sorta all French or un human colours. The purples my fave. I'm adding personal touches to each wall when I get my small paints.

08.02.2007, 09:41 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

so you can't just go to a lollie shop and buy some pocky?? you have to buy asian manga and get it as freebys??

08.02.2007, 09:43 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
filter
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Search for Posts by filter Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

this guy is my highlight

08.02.2007, 09:58 PM filter is offline   Profile for filter Add filter to your buddy list
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

How could you?

08.02.2007, 10:00 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

btw; I see youv'e called him bullit-head, I think he should be called Dick-head instead, because that shape reminds me of something else......but I can't think what?

08.02.2007, 10:04 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Or it could be Anekin Skywalker..... his Darth Vader Helmet was too tight?

08.02.2007, 10:07 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Farren
so you can't just go to a lollie shop and buy some pocky?? you have to buy asian manga and get it as freebys??

Uh, no. My friend knows site to order pocky. As so do I. No worries.
I'm gonna see to it that the anime store orders in pocky. And mostly any Asian market has it. A few dresses I'd like too..I'd say they sell pocky pretty fast too. They ran out of strawberry last time I went. Only tried maybe five or six flavours. My cuz buys it too, and I steal it and run down her street with it.

08.02.2007, 10:15 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Strawberry flavour is the best, wouldn't you agree FFF?

08.02.2007, 10:18 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Farren
where do you find pocky i've looked everywhere ...but alas i cannot find it

Try the local asian supermarket/ corner store/ video rental place... and you do know what the box looks like, right? It's hard to find something if you don't know what you're looking for...

08.02.2007, 10:23 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Strawberry flavour is the best, wouldn't you agree FFF?

It made me sick. Well, the Strawberry Crunch did. My friend and other people bought out all the Strawberry flavour. I love Honey and Milk, but I think it only comes in the smaller boxes.
I've had plain chocolate, strawberry crunch, cocoa(special winter only ones), green tee, honey and milk. My cuz has had pudding and wants to try marble tea.

08.02.2007, 10:26 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Green tea flavour was really bad. Yuck. And I like green tea, too!

It's chocolate for me.

08.02.2007, 10:31 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Highlight of the day......Another cinema trip with the kids.

This time we saw 'Transformers', Wow, now this film truly kicks ass!!!

I'm gonna see that when I go to London next week. I'll see the Simpsons Movie and Gedo Senki too, so no complaints there!

08.03.2007, 06:13 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Ray15
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I talked to my friend Xandra.

I went to KFC in my underwear and a shirt saying life is crap with a little stick man being chased by a shark

Thanks for the Sig #1 Sanfan

08.03.2007, 05:50 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Yup, was right, strawberry makes me sick. So does vanilla.
Yum, but Mousse Mango is good, second favorite. I like weird flavours.

08.03.2007, 10:24 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks