QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Annoying people...
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Annoying people... » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4    »  ]
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@ saddles, yeah but that is the one thing that i have come to terms with and cant change, well maybe, but i need some help: im not funny. im not even remotely humorous. it hurts the 'keeping things light' way. but so far, she isnt going anywere and ill still have alot of time. i have to wait till next year anyways because i have lots of person and legal things to hammer out, once i get the weight of the world off my shoulders, ill give it a shot.
EDIT: take your time on the review, no need to rush. i havent even really thought about my coninuation, plus i have bounced my artist's block, so untill that comes back, im gonna lay of the writing.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

Post last edited by Miyrru on 05.06.2007, 05:28 PM.

05.06.2007, 05:27 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Miyaka
Tanuki

Registration Date: 04.06.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyaka Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Relationships with people is one of Ghibli's greatest creative abilities, Take whisper of the heart there the friend who has a crush, who has a crush on our girl, I forgot her name.

Has anyone ever had a guy(or girl) that they like and some other guy/girl liked you so they push the guyyou like away putting some kinda clame on you? I have, NO FUN!!!!!!

05.06.2007, 05:58 PM Miyaka is offline   Profile for Miyaka Add Miyaka to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

damm how long i havent been here

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

05.20.2007, 01:11 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah how long has it been? where did you disappear off to?

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.20.2007, 01:27 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'll guess Mesopotamia.

05.20.2007, 01:34 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

i say she got lost in an aztec pyramid, south america is closer to mexico.

Click for Gallery^^

05.20.2007, 01:41 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
Patagonia.. in a Puma den.

btw..
my older brother, back from Uni, can be pretty annoying nowadays.

05.20.2007, 01:53 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Cherry
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

erm.. i think there

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

05.20.2007, 01:53 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

lol, so what have you been up too? you were gone for a month or something long like that.

Click for Gallery^^

05.20.2007, 01:55 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Cherry
Totoro

im going to summer school lol i hate chu! you have only one month of school right?

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

05.20.2007, 01:56 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

i have 2 months left, then i go to university and i have to go to school for 6 months.

Click for Gallery^^

05.20.2007, 01:59 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Cherry
Totoro

but for all?

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

05.20.2007, 02:02 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

for university i have 6 months starting in september and going to april i think. this year i only have a montha and a half left.

Click for Gallery^^

05.20.2007, 02:05 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Cherry
Totoro

wow ">.>

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

05.20.2007, 02:12 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

oh yeh i wanted to ask chu if chu have photoshop?

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

05.20.2007, 02:13 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

yeah i do

Click for Gallery^^

05.20.2007, 02:43 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm annoying and Idiotic and everyone hates me. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out my music:

05.22.2007, 07:47 AM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True.

05.22.2007, 08:29 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
tamasaburo
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tamasaburo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i have just made a lot of new friends at my new job so im quite happy i dnt have to put up with my knobhead
friend that stole the girl i liked and then made lies up to my girlfriend and now she is in france.

05.22.2007, 11:36 AM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tamasaburo
i dnt have to put up with my knobhead
friend that stole the girl i liked and then made lies up to my girlfriend and now she is in france.

Ouch.

05.22.2007, 02:55 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks