QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What are you listening to right now?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What are you listening to right now? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  201  202  203  204  205  206  207  208  209  ...    »  ]
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh, I've heard that Grizzly Bear song, Two Weeks. It's good.
This is a drastically different song, but whatever: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvY7Nw1i6Kw

Check out my music:

05.27.2014, 08:25 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
Akdong Musician ~ Melted

Check this out, it's a beautiful song. The music video is also fantastically done.

I LOVE akmu. They're so adorable.

Listening to that song Tea Master just posted. Makes me want to listen to that Pharrell song...

05.27.2014, 10:01 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Titus Andronicus - Fear and Loathing in Mahwah, NJ

05.30.2014, 01:21 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
hunters moon
Calcifer

Registration Date: 05.15.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hunters moon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ANITA O'DAY one of the worlds truly great jazz singers
look her up on facebook she will blow your socks of.

06.03.2014, 04:55 AM hunters moon is offline   Profile for hunters moon Add hunters moon to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Haruka to Miyuki - Akai Yofuke

06.04.2014, 12:27 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
hunters moon
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hunters moon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

CAROLE KING'S (TAPESTRY) wonderful songs, brings
back some lovely memory's of great times with some good
friends.

06.07.2014, 07:10 AM hunters moon is offline   Profile for hunters moon Add hunters moon to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by hunters moon
CAROLE KING'S (TAPESTRY) wonderful songs, brings
back some lovely memory's of great times with some good
friends.

hahahaha, I am doing some historical work, going through high school yearbooks and one of the names I came across day before yesterday was a Carol King. Not the same person I know, but it reminded of the Tapestry album.

06.07.2014, 12:52 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Under Pressure - Queen

06.07.2014, 11:31 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thank You by Nell

This is my boyfriend and I's favourite band. Since he got me one of their albums, I'd like to do the same for his birthday.

06.08.2014, 08:38 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
hunters moon
Calcifer

JOHN HANDY'S (HARD WORK) his saxophone playing is
out of this world, what a great way to start one's day.
regards J.

06.09.2014, 11:36 PM hunters moon is offline   Profile for hunters moon Add hunters moon to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I found a Classic Country station thru my cable TV and was listening to such artists as Kitty Wells, Hank Williams, etc. I loved it...

06.10.2014, 02:08 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
hunters moon
Calcifer

well husky that's a blast from the past, I can remember
kitty wells singing(it wasn't god who made honky tonk angles, that must have been when I was about knee high
to a grasshopper, my dad liked country and western music
and would listen to it on the radio.
regards J.

06.10.2014, 05:18 AM hunters moon is offline   Profile for hunters moon Add hunters moon to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
well husky that's a blast from the past, I can remember
kitty wells singing(it wasn't god who made honky tonk angles, that must have been when I was about knee high
to a grasshopper, my dad liked country and western music
and would listen to it on the radio.
regards J.

Been sitting here at the keyboard for a couple of hours listening to country, singing along when I know the song well enough. tapping my feet otherwise. Listening to Ricky Skaggs right now fiddling... heard Cash with "Ring of Fire" earlier...

but it is now 3:15am and I need to go to sleep...lol

I liked the old country, kitty wells, roy acuff, ernest tubbs, tennessee ernie ford, hank williams, loved their sounds, loretta lynn, barbara mandrell, damn, there's a ton of them.. hahahaha here's Shelly West doing "Jose Cuervo" a newer one, but still good.

Post last edited by husky51 on 06.10.2014, 06:19 AM.

06.10.2014, 06:17 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
hunters moon
Calcifer

good morning husky,
have you heard any of the music by ( pure prairie league )
I got the (bustin out) album way back in the 70's a truly
lovely LP, you can find it on you tube give it a play I think you will like it.
all the very best to you husky,
regards J.

06.11.2014, 01:27 AM hunters moon is offline   Profile for hunters moon Add hunters moon to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
good morning husky,
have you heard any of the music by ( pure prairie league )
I got the (bustin out) album way back in the 70's a truly
lovely LP, you can find it on you tube give it a play I think you will like it.
all the very best to you husky,
regards J.

I'll check it out... listening to Roger Miller's "King of the Road" right this moment.

06.11.2014, 04:09 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
hunters moon
Calcifer

SPEM IN ALIUM BY THOMAS TALLIS.
best regards,
J.

06.13.2014, 12:33 AM hunters moon is offline   Profile for hunters moon Add hunters moon to your buddy list
hunters moon
Calcifer

a Shropshire lad, and banks of green willow.
by butterworth.
regards J

06.16.2014, 02:34 AM hunters moon is offline   Profile for hunters moon Add hunters moon to your buddy list
Koda
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.09.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Koda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Million Lives by Jake Miller, anyone else like me where I lie in bed at night and just listen to music for hours upon hours ?

06.16.2014, 05:15 PM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
hunters moon
Calcifer

quote:
Originally posted by SpideyIncarnated
Million Lives by Jake Miller, anyone else like me where I lie in bed at night and just listen to music for hours upon hours ?

yes I will load the cd player with six disc's a mix of classical and jazz, but I also love to listen to tangerine dream in the dark with my headphones on and just drift
for hours (pure bliss ) .
regards J.

06.16.2014, 11:12 PM hunters moon is offline   Profile for hunters moon Add hunters moon to your buddy list
Koda
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.09.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Koda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I listen to a lot of Koda and Jaymes Young when I am trying to sleep. I also listen to a lot of Piano videos, I listen to Beethoven, The Piano Boys are good and some Violin from Lindsey Stirling.

06.17.2014, 04:34 AM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
[  «    ...  201  202  203  204  205  206  207  208  209  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks