QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Alice in Wonderland
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Alice in Wonderland » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3    »  ]
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DisposableTeen
I was on acid once.
That was stupid of you. Don't you read any books that tell you drugs are just dumb? You know old people like dads and things who write these books don't do it because they're bored you know. It's okay to take their advice sometimes.

01.13.2008, 07:14 PM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

exactly!drugs are really bad!

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

01.13.2008, 07:15 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Ray15
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow I changed the subject in one post
Thats why you always have a good friend around to help you out if the tv tries to eat you ^^
I've never done drugs. Dont want to

Thanks for the Sig #1 Sanfan

01.13.2008, 07:29 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I imagine those things, and I'm not even on drugs.. So maybe it's also an FFF thing? ._. *tilts head sideways* I dunno.. But I need anger management and psychiatric help..

I found the books randomly on the internet while looking for something I wanted to buy. XD So I might buy both the novels. Seems I'm utterly confused by the fact Harpercollins is publishing a book from Japan I wanted, which has already been printed by Tokyopop in November.. But then I understood. >:3 I think.. ._.

01.13.2008, 09:37 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
The Cheshire Cat
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.10.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by The Cheshire Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Funny that I spontaneously decided to check out this forum and this is the thread that I find at the very first page.

All Alice lovers should google "American Mc'gees Alice".

01.14.2008, 12:28 AM The Cheshire Cat is offline   Profile for The Cheshire Cat Add The Cheshire Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Atradius
Acid is boring anyway................................
Not that I'm speaking from experience ofc ;D

Hmm, did you happen to watch Bill Bailey on Channel 4 the other night?

01.14.2008, 04:12 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
DisposableTeen
Calcifer

Registration Date: 12.26.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by DisposableTeen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Acid is far from boring.
I liked it, and thought it was so exciting in a dangerous way.

And to whoever said im stupid for taking drugs - drugs dont always do awful things to people. some people take drugs and live happy, normal lives and dont end up in hospital like the ****[yeah i said ****, get over it]heads who use it obsessively.
people who do it on seperate occasions are the sensible, smart ones. and telling people not to do that stuff is invading their privacy. what makes people think they have the right to dictate other people's lives.

THANKS FOR THE SHIRT HARMONY-OF-MAR

01.14.2008, 10:52 PM DisposableTeen is offline   Profile for DisposableTeen Add DisposableTeen to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

liam, you are perhaps my best friend but sometimes i cant help but ponder the fact that your truly an idiot.

01.14.2008, 10:56 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Theowne
Baron

Registration Date: 02.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Theowne Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
and telling people not to do that stuff is invading their privacy

Er....considering that you brought it up yourself...it's hardly "invading privacy"...

01.14.2008, 11:20 PM Theowne is offline   Profile for Theowne Add Theowne to your buddy list Send an Email to Theowne
Orphic Okapi
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Orphic Okapi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by harmony-of-mar
liam, you are perhaps my best friend but sometimes i cant help but ponder the fact that your truly an idiot.

And this is coming from a person who doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're."

01.14.2008, 11:22 PM Orphic Okapi is offline   Profile for Orphic Okapi Add Orphic Okapi to your buddy list
DisposableTeen
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by DisposableTeen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
considering that you brought it up yourself...it's hardly "invading privacy"...

actually, i didnt bring the stupid acid thing up. tariss-of-mar did.

getcha facts before you judge.

01.14.2008, 11:24 PM DisposableTeen is offline   Profile for DisposableTeen Add DisposableTeen to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

im sorry if i cant be bothered with proper grammer,
but its not like spelling and saying things right is gonna cure world poverty or something.

01.14.2008, 11:25 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Theowne
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Theowne Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
considering that you brought it up yourself...it's hardly "invading privacy"...

actually, i didnt bring the stupid acid thing up. tariss-of-mar did.

getcha facts before you judge.

.......and you were the one who told everyone that you "did acid once". No one forced you or invaded your privacy.

Post last edited by Theowne on 01.14.2008, 11:27 PM.

01.14.2008, 11:27 PM Theowne is offline   Profile for Theowne Add Theowne to your buddy list Send an Email to Theowne
DisposableTeen
Calcifer

i wasnt talking about myself in general, i was speaking of anyone.
i realise i told my experience, but out of my own free will. if someone knew of someone else doing acid and started spreading it over some nerd website like this, thats invading privacy.

01.14.2008, 11:29 PM DisposableTeen is offline   Profile for DisposableTeen Add DisposableTeen to your buddy list
Theowne
Baron

quote:
and started spreading it over some nerd website like this, thats invading privacy.

I don't get it. If you think this is "some nerd website" and you think it's so strange that people here don't swear in every post, why are you still here?

01.14.2008, 11:32 PM Theowne is offline   Profile for Theowne Add Theowne to your buddy list Send an Email to Theowne
DisposableTeen
Calcifer

I didnt say i thought it was weird they dont, i think its weird you're not aloud. its the internet for christs sake.
not some shitty strict catholic school.

and there is nothing wrong with a nerdy website. i was bagging it out. its stupid to take ONE persons opinion so seriously. nono ANYONES opinions.

01.14.2008, 11:36 PM DisposableTeen is offline   Profile for DisposableTeen Add DisposableTeen to your buddy list
Ray15
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I thought we couldnt swear because their was children here Not that I need to swear, hehe

01.14.2008, 11:37 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
harmony-of-mar
Baron

*bangs head on desk and cries*

01.15.2008, 12:19 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Ray15
Totoro

Oh jeez dont worry, I'm the one who brought acid up

Post last edited by Ray15 on 01.15.2008, 12:25 AM.

01.15.2008, 12:21 AM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
harmony-of-mar
Baron

thats ok i just hate the fact guys can pick fights so easily sometimes.
liam! leave the otakus alone!

01.15.2008, 12:24 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
[  «    1  2  3    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks