QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Would You Rather...?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Would You Rather...? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Red lights. I don't drive, and I would get very tired of being wrong. Besides which, if I were really wrong all the time, it wouldn't help to get green lights because I'd keep mistaking them for red ones.

Would you rather... be too hot or too cold?

12.14.2007, 03:36 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Neither. The use of "too" means both states are unbearable, so I couldn't exist in either condition...

And continuing along the philosphical vein...

Would you rather be an unstoppable force or an immovable object?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

12.14.2007, 05:17 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Unstoppable...I have places I wanna go ^_^

If you had to choose between having knowledge of your past or your future, which would you rather have?

12.14.2007, 05:28 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Past definitely. I like the future to be a journey I discover as I go, that way it's much more fun

Lots of work piling up or so little you are bored?

- this question has real life applications for me right now -

Post last edited by Maho_Fushida on 12.14.2007, 06:07 PM.

12.14.2007, 05:30 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Usually I'd pick lots of work but right now...some time for boredom would be nice.

Dark chocolate or white chocolate?

12.14.2007, 05:35 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Dark. Mmmmm...

Would you rather be ridiculously tall or ridiculously short?

12.14.2007, 06:06 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hm, it all depends what you mean by ‘ridiculously’, if you mean seven feet or four feet, well neither is desirable although as a girl probably being tiny is better then being a giraffe. So short.

If your bus was at the bus stop and you were 100 yards away and the next one was an hours wait, would you run? Or wait?

12.14.2007, 06:34 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Run, it is pretty darn cold here, i would be a canadian popsicle if i had to wait an hour.

If you could be immortal, would you be it?

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

12.14.2007, 12:13 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Absolutely not! It would kill me to fall in love and see my loved one die. Over and over, for ever. And living forever without love? No thanks!

You've been waiting patiently in a queue for a while. Someone pushes in front of you. Do you show them where the queue ends and tell them to go there, or put up with being pushed back a slot?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

12.14.2007, 12:30 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Lupin
Calcifer

Registration Date: 04.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lupin Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

learning a language and culture
rap
savory food
unstoppable force
red lights
lizard
prison
past
dark choco
too hot
tell them to go to the back
stupidly tall
i wold never EVER ever want to be immortal - that a very stupid question

god, its hard to keep up with this one! lol

would you prefer to have constant music playing in your head extremly loud or never listen to music?

12.14.2007, 12:52 PM Lupin is offline   Profile for Lupin Add Lupin to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

constantly loud music. Silence is death.

Which would you prefer to live in: perpetual sunrise, perpetual sunset, perpetual day, or perpetual night.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

12.14.2007, 01:02 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Lupin - er, did you see my post? Thanks.

12.14.2007, 01:22 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think I'd live in perpetual night. I work better at night, I can relax at night, I don't have to go school at night lol.

And in answer to you Saddles, I'd glare at them but put up with it.

OK my question: would you sacrifice your best friend to save your true love, or vice versa?

12.14.2007, 01:54 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Kazegami: Ouch, that's tough! I'd sacrifice myself to save my true love or my best friend. I don't do well with sacrificing other people though. Especially when I love them both. Hmm...

Hmm...

If I were to ask either of them what to do, I know what they'd say. They'd both ask to be sacrificed to save the other. But I think my true love would actually mean it. He probably would hardly speak to me again if I sacrificed my friend to save him.

So... I think I have to sacrifice him for my best friend. But either way, I know I'd be haunted by my choice for the rest of my life.

Would you rather have knowledge or power?

12.14.2007, 02:50 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Knowledge. With knowledge you can then get power (should you want it). With power you might easily remain clueless.

You are in a position to ban alcohol or tobacco worldwide but not both. There is also medication available that will cure former addictions to the substance you ban. Which do you choose?

12.14.2007, 03:48 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

alcohol. personally i know of to many people that have lost someone, or near lost someone due to drinking and driving so its kinda close to my heart.

if u could only eat or only drink and not get hungry/ thirsty (depending on your choice), which would u choose?

12.14.2007, 05:26 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Um, that's a hard one because I find it difficult to imagine what an existence without food yet where I'm not hungry would be like.

I think I'd go without drink yet not be thirsty. Eating food is so often a social occasion too, the act of eating isn't just getting fuel into your body. Think of Christmas for example. Or romantic candlelit dinners for two, the act of eating in such cases is subordinate to other things.

A charity wants you to do something silly to raise money. Do you bungee jump or have your head shaved?

12.14.2007, 06:14 PM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Head shaved. Since I'm most of the way there already. Maybe a girl would be better off choosing your one? Plus I don't like heights much and bungee jumping seems to invite fate to screw up with things like cables breaking...

Going across the ocean: private jet or stateroom on a luxury cruise liner?

12.14.2007, 06:29 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Luxury liner, more time to sit and relax with the view. Makes me personally, feel closer to the earth.

What would you rather be, and impulsive person or a very routine person.

Click for Gallery^^

12.14.2007, 06:39 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
T.C.
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.28.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by T.C. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

impulsive.. i despise schedule and routine, it makes me feel really weird after a while.

would you rather live the rest of your life with someone you truly hate or completely alone?

12.14.2007, 09:17 PM T.C. is offline   Profile for T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks