QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Pets!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Pets! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4    »  ]
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

What idiot said that cats are intelligent animals? lol

11.14.2007, 09:31 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Lovecraft
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.14.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lovecraft Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

whoever they are must have been talking about other cats if what they say is true.

11.14.2007, 09:44 AM Lovecraft is offline   Profile for Lovecraft Add Lovecraft to your buddy list
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Farren
quote:
Pets!.......That's the 'pet' name for the Pet Shop Boys

somtimes your better off dead theres a gun in your hand and it's pointed to your head you think your mad your two instead knocking down tables in a restaurant in western town call the police theres a mad man around.....i can't remember the rest

isn't it called west end girls?

Thats right, I think it was top of the charts in several 'cool' and 'hip' countries way back in 1985! What with them (the Pet Shop Boys) new on the scene, along with great movies such as Back to the Future and Atari video games, the mid 1980's were great for me!

Come to think of it, it's such a shame most of the members here couldn't expirience it?

But of course most of the Ghibli films had yet to be made, so on second thoughts maybe you ain't missed much? and your young!, I'm a bit of an oldie now.......but saddles is even older, a lot, lot older, but he's no 'square' is he?, he can still strut his stuff with the best of them, well forum-posting-wise at least !

Post last edited by Chihiros-Dream-Boy on 11.14.2007, 03:06 PM.

11.14.2007, 03:05 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You know, there are few animals on earth with as much determination as a small puppy. No matter how many times I shove her away when I'm trying to eat dinner, the little brat just keeps on coming back. She's like some kind of furry yoyo.

11.14.2007, 03:26 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Thats right, I think it was top of the charts in several 'cool' and 'hip' countries way back in 1985! What with them (the Pet Shop Boys) new on the scene, along with great movies such as Back to the Future and Atari video games, the mid 1980's were great for me!

ahh do you like the pixies CDBoy

11.14.2007, 06:33 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
T.C.
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.28.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by T.C. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Farren
ahh do you like the pixies CDBoy

I do!!

my dog is currently on a walk so i dont have to hear him

11.14.2007, 06:45 PM T.C. is offline   Profile for T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

awesome there wicked.

my dog stayed up half the night and me as well cause of her bloody scratching on the laundry door

11.14.2007, 08:04 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

my dogs are psyco,they bark every second of the dayo_O

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

11.14.2007, 10:22 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Ray15
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You guys and gals should post pictures of your pets

Thanks for the Sig #1 Sanfan

11.15.2007, 10:27 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
Blood_ruby_star_of_doom
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Blood_ruby_star_of_doom Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

well i have 3 fish 1 black cat (do you get it HEHE)(LOL )and 1 black puppy.

11.16.2007, 03:19 AM Blood_ruby_star_of_doom is offline   Profile for Blood_ruby_star_of_doom Add Blood_ruby_star_of_doom to your buddy list
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tariss-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I had some pictures of all my dogs and the previous ones that I have fostered, but my computer crashed a while back and I hardly have anything on it anymore...

I´m a supporter and user of Ubuntu (Linux)
Open source rules!

Post last edited by tariss-of-mar on 11.16.2007, 06:07 AM.

11.16.2007, 06:07 AM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I'll post some pics of my dogs later.

11.16.2007, 09:38 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Say hello to Truffles the Stupidest Cat in the World. As you can see from the 3rd pic she is available to play demonically possessed roles a la The Exorcist.

11.16.2007, 03:04 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Aw Truffles may be stupid but she's really pretty. How old is she?

This is the youngest of our nine dogs - Ada. She's about... ten weeks old, home bred, pedigree whippet. We own her mum and her gran. She a real cutie but a pain in the backside at this age lol.

Post last edited by Kazegami on 11.16.2007, 03:48 PM.

11.16.2007, 03:34 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
How old is she?
Eleven we think, we got her from the cat refuge a year back when she was ten but we're not completely sure. She eats and sleeps and sits in the sun. This time of year she just eats and sleeps...

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

11.16.2007, 04:24 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Farren
Baron

@ saddle tank epic cat mate

10.28.2008, 10:52 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i miss my pets. Cos we had to leave we had to sell some of them and put the rest in kennel care. Now when i see cats i want to hug them to death

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

10.29.2008, 05:35 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My cat.
I really miss it.

10.29.2008, 07:36 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
turniphead1
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.09.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by turniphead1 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Weve been unlucky with our pets; our cat and both of our terrapins died quite young

But weve still got a fish tank in about every room of the house and loads of budgies!

Clicky

10.29.2008, 08:22 AM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
Totorofan
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 10.31.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Totorofan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have two cats

10.31.2008, 04:05 PM Totorofan is offline   Profile for Totorofan Add Totorofan to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks