QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - [**NO SIGS!**] ISAKAYA HIGH SCHOOL – RPG ONLY, THREAD #2
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions [**NO SIGS!**] ISAKAYA HIGH SCHOOL – RPG ONLY, THREAD #2 Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]
sho
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by sho Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nani....? I felt the back of my head, then looked back, but all I saw were students at their seats and Tanaka-san talking with a couple of boys.

Facing Maho-san again, she had a strange look on her face, as if the piece of cake was radioactive.

I said, "I'll pretend that didn't happen. Why are you interested in talking about me? And YOU keep coming up with these rude phrases. You really have social problems.
My contempt and annoyance was starting to show again.

[I'm aware you're next to me. Earlier, I turned to my left, looking at the ground, now I pivoted 180 degrees and stood up, so yes, the desk is between us.]

09.14.2007, 10:35 PM sho is offline   Profile for sho Add sho to your buddy list Send an Email to sho Homepage of sho
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

[Thx Ayami and fenkashi, perfect timing from both of you.]

The hell?!

A piece of cake just landed in front of me. Obviously it was one of Tanaka's cakes, but who the hell...?!

I turned and looked around for the purpertrator(sp?). Firs glance around yielded me naught. I looked down at the cake again in my hand. Instead, I caught sight of Tanaka coming in from the corner of my eye.

I shot up.

The sudden noise must have shocked her, otherwise she must have forgotten that I ever existed, and sat near the front.

She gagged. I gagged too, but for a different reason.

My mouth opened and closed like a goldfish. I looked at Tanaka, then the cake, then behind me, then the cake, then Tanaka, then the cake, then... uhhh...

"Umm... I stammered, looking back and forth between Tanaka and the cake.

. . . . .

"Hold on a bit," I finally said to a VERY confused Tanaka, and headed the opposite direction instead.

That makes one more thing to explain to her, I thought.

I didn't have to walk far. I caught sight of a girl with a bit of cream on her lips and hiding something in her hands, and was trying to feign innocence with incredible failure.

I walked up to her, took a quick glance at Tanaka, and held up the cake, turning it over and over.

"Ano... gomen... what were you doing?" I asked with genuine surprise.

Post last edited by Roarkiller on 09.14.2007, 11:52 PM.

09.14.2007, 11:49 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I was still lost in thought, and looking for the seagull I'd seen earlier. I didn't notice Sadoru approach until the pear appeared on my desk. I was going to say something, but I stopped myself, not quite knowing how to start.

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
“Do you want to talk about it?”

I bowed my head. He didn't see, because he was looking away, out the window. That was good... I didn't feel I could quite look him in the eye just now. Not after what I put him through. Not after what everybody saw...

"Hai..." I answered gently.

Taking the pear in my hand, I quietly rose from my desk and walked over behind him. He was leaning over, so I could see past him through the window.

Does he?

I leaned over, laying my hand on his shoulder, tracing his gaze out the window. I wasn't feeling daring... it just felt right. Like it was a good thing to do. It was his hand on my shoulder.

"Sadoru-kun, I wanted to say thanks... I haven't told you what it felt like, in the gym. It's like you said..."

My eyes wandered back to the sakura trees.

"I was hurting... and you healed me..." I thought it would sound odd, saying it. But it sounded natural. That's because it's true.

I glanced back at Mai for a second. "Maybe you didn't do it on your own, but I heard you. Like someone who's drowning, who gets brief breaths of air and sunlight. That's how it felt when you were talking."

I let go of his shoulder, moving to rest next to him on the windowsill. "It's important, because I still feel that way when... well, almost always. It's been that way for awhile... like my life comes in breaths..."

This is hard to say. But I promised. I turned to look directly at him.

"I don't know how to tell you, but you wanted to know..." I was almost whispering, even though we were far enough to the side of the classroom that nobody could hear. I looked away again, to the petals on the ground. I know he's going to hate me.

"... I... I have leukemia."

I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry.

Post last edited by Mush on 09.15.2007, 01:05 AM.

09.15.2007, 12:19 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Her hand rested on my shoulder. Just like mine had on hers.

The first time. The first touch.

It was slightly warm and had almost no weight. Like a small bird. But the sensation poured through me and my whole body and mind became focussed on the small patch of skin under my shirt and under my dark jacket and under those fingers.

Two thin layers of cloth separate us…

quote:
“I wanted to say thanks...”
Ha, that made me smile. Iya… Don’t thank me. What I did was stupid. I didn’t think. I could have easily done something else that didn’t get you… I mean the whole class… that punishment. I did it again, acting without thinking…”

quote:
“I haven't told you what it felt like, in the gym. It's like you said..."

"I was hurting... and you healed me..."
At the sound of my own thoughts being spoken back to me I tensed. I lifted my chin a little and moved my hand.

Touch… touch her…

“I don’t know who is healing who. How can I heal you? What can I do to heal you? And… how can you heal me?” Kaede… I couldn't heal you... how can I help this person...?

quote:
"Maybe you didn't do it on your own, but I heard you. Like someone who's drowning, who gets brief breaths of air and sunlight. That's how it felt when you were talking."
My mind was whirling. I wasn’t quite sure what she was saying. My heart wanted to be sure, so much it wanted to be sure, but my brain refused to play ball. Her words. About lungfuls of air and patches of sunlight to a drowning person.

Just like Kaede, like she was. How can this girl be like she was? Again?

I continued staring out the window. Blue, blue sky. Unseasonably bright. After the storm, comes sun…

“All I did was get you in trouble. All I did was do something stupid that got you punished. It was Tanaka-san who helped you.”

As I moved to place my hand over hers, it was gone. A rush of guilt made me replace my hand back on the window rail.

Don’t. Too soon.

quote:
"It's important, because I still feel that way when... well, almost always. It's been that way for awhile... like my life comes in breaths..."
Don’t be like Kaede, don’t be like her. Please God, don’t make her the same.

Even though I was staring through the glass I felt her gaze fall on me. No sound in my ears and no movement caught my eye but I felt her. How does that work? How does the mind (the heart?) sense a person do that? Then it was gone, like a shadow of a jet plane might pass over you. No, not a shadow, a patch of sunlight.

A mental picture came to me of a jet plane flying over, except like a photo in negative the whole world was dark, but for an instant when the plane passed a patch of bright sun warmed me. Just like her gaze.

quote:
"I don't know how to tell you, but you wanted to know ... I... I have leukemia."
Ah… like a perfect circle… black and white… yin and yang. The same. Or very nearly. She’s the same. Another one. Why?

There was a string of fury inside me that knotted together and made up a reason, a balance, a strange calmness as though random injustices in life are there because they have a purpose but the sick mind of the invisible being in charge likes to see his lab rats run around faster and faster in confusion… which is why he never explains any of this stupid **** called life to us… he just likes to see us writhe.

I looked at her, where that sensation of her eyes resting on me had come from. Oh, she’s close. Right by me! She was looking at the trees.

“Arigato gozaimasu… for telling me. Gomen, I shouldn’t have asked.” I drew in a big breath, and pressed on, “I don’t understand any of it. I don’t know why you’re here or I’m here, or why a person who should be here… isn’t. I don’t know why you have a Shadow and I don’t know why you’re unwell. Or why chance put us not only in the same class but in adjacent desks. Nothing makes sense…, I glanced at the trees where she was looking and then back at her, “Well, maybe some things do…”

And then she looked back at me and I knew right then that even if only one tiny thing made sense that was enough to more than outweigh all the stupid hurting random stuff. I couldn’t help it. My face split into a huge smile.

“It’s a lovely day outside. We shouldn’t be indoors on a day like this. Come on.”

I straightened up, reached for her hand and taking it, (it’s warm, and soft) led her out of the classroom, along the corridor and down the stairs towards the locker area where our outdoor shoes were.

Post last edited by Saddletank on 09.15.2007, 02:00 PM.

09.15.2007, 03:26 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
“Sshhh…”

I stifled a laugh as a piece of cake hit Sho on the head. Then, as Icchan got up and started walking back and forth with a very confused look on his face, I decided to stealthily slip out and occupy the empty desk directly behind Megumi-san.

Hardly making any sound at all, I sat down at the desk, grinning in a way generally unlike me. I leaned forward and whispered, Pass me a bit. This should be fun."

09.15.2007, 04:56 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
..Ayami..
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ..Ayami.. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Hibiki “Pass me a bit.”
I saw Icchan approaching and just a split second too late I licked a small piece of lemon cream off my lip. Then as he looked at me I licked again a little more slowly… his eyes did a quick double take. I smiled my best kawaii smile.

While he was distracted I slipped the tissue-wrapped squashed bun off my lap and making certain that Icchan couldn’t see past on that side I held it out behind me and felt a hand take it.

Then he arrived and looked surprised, holding the piece of cake in his hand.

quote:
Originally posted by Icchan "Ano... gomen... what were you doing?"
I gave him a look of complete misapprehension, total blank. Then let a slightly worried and accusatory expression cross my face. I lifted up the last small scrap of cake in my hand.

“What? Did you just throw this? Boys shouldn’t go around throwing cake at girls, it’s a cheap shot, one of the cheapest.”

And I frowned, and clenched my right hand just enough to suggest that if he pressed the point a slap might result.

Post last edited by ..Ayami.. on 09.22.2007, 05:58 PM.

09.15.2007, 05:26 AM ..Ayami.. is offline   Profile for ..Ayami.. Add ..Ayami.. to your buddy list
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
"I'll pretend that didn't happen.”
I put my head on one side and raised my eyebrows again, “Why, when it did? Don’t you find teleporting confectionery even slightly interesting?”

quote:
“Why are you interested in talking about me? And YOU keep coming up with these rude phrases. You really have social problems.”
I ignored the irrelevant bits of what he said and answered,

“Social problems? Of course. Don’t we all? One of my problems soon will be embarrassing stomach rumblings from lack of food. So, are you going to have your cake and eat it? Or what?”

Inwardly I was smiling. This was fun. He got wound up so easily over such little things. And he thought I had problems.

09.15.2007, 05:52 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Just as Yuichi-san began to talk to me, a dark-haired girl came up behind. Apparently she'd been waiting for Yuichi-san. She introduced herself. Tanaka Mai. I added her to my internal list of classmates. Yuichi-san was looking expectantly at me. A little bit too late, I stood up and introduced myself in turn.

"Tanaka-san, pleased to meet to too. I'm Kazuo."

What do I say now!?

This was typical of me. No sooner do I start talking to someone, than within seconds my mind goes blank as a page. Especially if they're girls. I glanced imploringly at Yuichi-san, hoping for a rescue.

My Anime List

09.15.2007, 06:25 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I blinked.

"Riiiiiiiight....."

I rolled my eyes and walk away. Now ain't the time for this anyhow.

I walked back to Tanaka. She had been talking to Hasumi, but stopped as I approached her again.

"Sorry, can I have a minute?"

[Sorry fenkashi, couldn't wait.]

09.15.2007, 06:25 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I broke of a piece of cake...

And...now!

and threw it at the back of Icchan's head. Heheh.

Then I took the other half and held it carefully, making sure I had my aim just right. Once I had the correct trajectory set out, I flicked it.

It seemed to move in slow-motion, going up, then gradually succumbing to gravity.

Score! Right down the back of Sho's neck.

09.15.2007, 07:27 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
..Ayami..
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ..Ayami.. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Icchan gave me a look that said he didn't believe a word I'd just said and turned away. As he went I gave him another smile.

Butter wouldn't melt, eh?

As he went a much larger piece of cake came sailing past. It missed him but went close by his head and hit the floor near Tanaka's foot. He must have seen it.

I began to laugh silently, my shoulders shaking.

I turned round to Hibiki-san and gave him a grin and a V for victory sign. He gave me a look with his eyes that said watch this! and then he threw another large piece.

Ooh, waaaay too large!

I held my breath and saw it land. This time there'd be trouble so I picked up my book again and buried my face in it. My shoulders continued to shake violently. This was impossible, I'd break out into loud howls any minute.

Post last edited by ..Ayami.. on 09.22.2007, 05:58 PM.

09.15.2007, 07:55 AM ..Ayami.. is offline   Profile for ..Ayami.. Add ..Ayami.. to your buddy list
Theowne
Baron

Registration Date: 02.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Theowne Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Kazuo-san introduced himself and then looked at me helplessly. Now there's a familiar expression, I thought. But I was distracted by the sudden commotion in the room. I was fairly sure I had seen something fly across the room. And now, one of the other boys.....Icchan, someone had called him, had stood up and was looking in our direction. This was certainly confusing, and I stared until I saw some more objects flying and realized what was being thrown....pieces of the cake that Mai had made and brought for the class! "Hey!" I said, outraged, towards the general direction of the source of the throwing "What do you think you're doing!?" They were throwing around something she had spent time making as a gift to the class, as if it was a piece of trash!

But I restrained my anger from growing, that was the first time I had shouted in a long, long, while, and I didn't really like feeling angry. It certainly didn't suit me....... I sighed and glanced apologetically at the two in front of me.

"Sorry about that..." I said, sure that I had made a fool of myself.....Should I tell Mai about it? Had she noticed? Would it hurt her feelings? Should we hurry up and leave before anything else? Although it would be awkward to leave in the middle of a conversation with Kazuo-san...perhaps we should bring him along?

But before I could make my quick decision, another boy had approached us....Icchan...

quote:
"Sorry, can I have a minute?"

"Er...." I stood there awkwardly as he waited for her response......

Post last edited by Theowne on 09.15.2007, 09:35 AM.

09.15.2007, 09:10 AM Theowne is offline   Profile for Theowne Add Theowne to your buddy list Send an Email to Theowne
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The uncomfortable silence between us was abruptly broken as Yuichi-san turned and shouted angrily at the two kids at the back at class. The green-haired girl looked as if she would explode any minute from the effort of suppressing her laughter.

A boy approached us, nearly being hit by ... well, it looked like a piece of bread or something. Then I understood. Those two at the back were chucking bits of Tanaka-san's cakes around. Yuichi-san turned round looking sheepish.

quote:
"Sorry about that..."

"Don't be!" I said hotly. I was angry too. Of all the selfish, ungrateful things to do! "Selfish brats! What do they think they're playing at?" I glared at the perpetrators sourly. Internally, I was a little taken aback at my own anger.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 09.15.2007, 11:05 AM.

09.15.2007, 09:12 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
sho
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by sho Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Something went down my shirt. Maho-san seemed to be eyeing me humurously.

"This is..." I reached down the back of my shirt and slowly removed the piece of cake, "You probably don't want to eat this one."

Taking the piece of cake (that didn't fall down my back.), I said, "You can have it." I dropped it on her desk.

I leaned down and started to grope inside my bookbag until I found my bento box.
I smacked it down on the table and rubbed my eyes.

Turning to Maho-san again, "Yeah, we should eat."

09.15.2007, 10:17 AM sho is offline   Profile for sho Add sho to your buddy list Send an Email to sho Homepage of sho
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
"You probably don't want to eat this one."
I raised my eyebrows even further.

"That's very presumptious of you. How do you know I wouldn't want to eat it?"

quote:
"You can have it."
I watched him casually throw it on my desk. "That's very kind of you. That will make it the first thing you'll have given me. I'll treasure it for the rest of the next ten seconds."

Then I paused watching for a reaction. Would there be one? Perhaps I was wasting my time here. But I smiled at him anyway.

"Aren't you going to do anything about that? Someone just threw something at you and you're not going to go and give them a piece of your mind?"

09.15.2007, 11:14 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

I gaped as another piece flew by me and on to the floor.

quote:
"Don't be! Selfish brats! What do they think they're playing at?"

'Oh, come on. No, seriously, guys, stop it, that ain't cool. You're throwing pieces of food at other people."

"And it's,"
I looked down, "cake, of all things. Hey- hold on, this is... what the-" I stared at Tanaka now. "This is YOUR cake!"

"Ne, Tanaka-san, say something to them!"

[Woohoo, funness ]

09.15.2007, 12:41 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
I stared at Tanaka now. "This is YOUR cake!"

I admire your subtlety my friend.

I turned and looked at Tanaka-san apprehensively. Surely this could only result in either tears or violence. Or both.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 09.15.2007, 02:22 PM.

09.15.2007, 02:12 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

[EDITED OUT BECAUSE I WASN'T QUICK ENOUGH.]

[also, sorry about the sig. ]

Post last edited by arren18 on 09.15.2007, 02:25 PM.

09.15.2007, 02:22 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

[oh god, how can you people throw away cake?! I'm appalled. ]

While I waited for a slightly uncomfortable looking Kazuo-san's reply, I was still trying to shake the confusion from the strange look Icchan had given me as I had walked past him. He told me to hold on for a minute...Why, though? He didn't want to talk about that fiasco during PE, did he? I looked back at Kazuo-san trying not to let my smile slip and hoped that wasn't the case.

quote:
"Tanaka-san, pleased to meet to too. I'm Kazuo."

That was all he said before looking Yuichi. Was I being too forward? I just introduced myself...he doesn't have to look like I'm going attack him.

That was when Icchan came up to me again.

quote:
"Sorry, can I have a minute?

I sighed inwardly. I really had no intention of interacting with Icchan now or anytime soon but Yuichi and Kazuo-san were here and I didn't want to make it awkward for them so I said as politely as I could, "How can I he-"

But I had hardly finished my sentence when a large piece of cake landed on the floor, precariously close to Icchan's feet. Cake? My cake?! Why...why were they throwing it? I spun on my feet and faced the back of the class and there was the girl with green hair and the boy that sat next to Yuichi who were about to burst with laughter. Not only that but the people at the desks around them had caught on and were either suppressing their giggles or frowning in disapproval at the pair. From behind, Yuichi and Kazuo-san's angry interjections woke me from my stupor of disbelief.

quote:
''Oh, come on. No, seriously, guys, stop it, that ain't cool. You're throwing pieces of food at other people."

"And it's, cake, of all things. Hey- hold on, this is... what the- This is YOUR cake!"

I gave Icchan a false smile that masked the anger and hurt I was feeling. I had spent hours making that cake and they were throwing it around like pieces of scrap paper.

I walked towards the girl and boy at the back and said over my shoulder, "Thanks for being angry for my sake guys but this I can handle on my own."

By this time, I was standing over the girl who had now decided to hide behind a book. I didn't miss the piece the piece of cake that she held in her hand though and grabbing her hand I held it open and took the cake. Clicking my tongue, in a false cheery voice I said, "And here I thought you were thankful for this."

Next I moved on to the boy two seats behind her and glared at him until he meekly handed over the relatively large piece of cake in his hand. Then, still holding the smile on my face, though I knew that anger was flashing in my eyes, I said icily, "Thank you. Next time you guys want to play with food, think about all the people in this world who don't even have the pleasure of eating food. And then, if you're heartless enough to do it, go and spend hours making it yourself instead of throwing away someone's hard work."

With that I stalked back to the guys in the front, not willing to look at their faces.When I reached the boys, I said in a quite trembling voice, "Sorry about that...I lost control for a bit. Le- let's get out of here Yuichi. Kazuo-san too. Oh and Icchan...you had something to say right? Come with us." This is it...I have to get out of here or else I'll start crying in front of everybody.

I walked out of the room, not looking back to see if the boys followed. I couldn't look back. The tears I had been holding in had fought their way out and were trickling down my cheeks. ...I don't want him...them to see me like this. I'm stronger than this, I am.

Wiping away my tears, I took a deep breath and turned around to face them, "I knew I shouldn't have brought them to school...ne, Yuichi? Next time I'm about to do something stupid like that, stop me okay?" Or so I said before turning to Icchan and saying, "So what'd you want to talk about?"

[yes, I killed the fun...and yes, I forced Hibiki to hand me over the piece of cake...that's the sort of thing he'd do, isn't it? I can change that if not]

Post last edited by fenkashi on 09.15.2007, 03:30 PM.

09.15.2007, 02:22 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

[Previously, Hibiki has had two voices in his head: the one that is his main thoughts, and the other that is self-hating; the latter will now be shown with italics AND underline

And yeah, he would totally do that.]

Oh. You've really done it now.

No... I never meant...

Meant what? To be a complete jerk and reduce a girl to tears on her birthday? It doesn't rain, but you can be sure it pours.

This is why I never talked to anyone...

So, for fear of making enemies, you decided not to make friends. And as soon as you changed your stance even slightly, you made a complete mess. Baka.

I'm sorry...

What? What good will that do? Besides, why feel sorry for yourself? Tell her you're sorry.

But...

No, actually, you're right. For once. After that display, she's a lost cause if you want to make things right. I bet you feel like dying now, and you bloody well deserve to.

Post last edited by arren18 on 09.15.2007, 02:36 PM.

09.15.2007, 02:36 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks