QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Annoying people...
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Annoying people... » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4    »  ]
Miyaka
Tanuki

Registration Date: 04.06.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyaka Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

who couldnt, he is so cute

05.05.2007, 05:10 PM Miyaka is offline   Profile for Miyaka Add Miyaka to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Miyaka
who couldnt, he is so cute

Bleh, every time I hear those words at school I look like I'm sick. Back in Gr.5 and 6 I wouldn't go near or even talk to a guy. Of course, I was much more shy towards people then, and not random. I started to just do my thing and be myself.
Of course, I've always acted weird and looked sick whenever someone said that.
Annoying bathroom girls at school.

05.05.2007, 05:14 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol, just bugging you, i was hoping for a little more of a fervorent response but oh well. im naturally a shy and quite guy, its a good thing because it makes me hard to be annoying since i dont say anyhting that gets me in hot water.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.05.2007, 05:26 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Miyaka
Tanuki

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyaka Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well I used to too, now I am learning to be more open not so shy, people think I am a nun if I dont say anything about guys, and I tried it for a while so now people think I am a nun still! And that makes guys think hands off. grrrrh i hate that. So now i am twenty three and never gone steady a day in my life. not to mention that when I do go on dates something always goes wrong

05.05.2007, 05:30 PM Miyaka is offline   Profile for Miyaka Add Miyaka to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

im 17, and havent had a relationship. i am too shy, i cant shake it. im quite pesimestic and every time i say "matt, be more open, no more shy" i walk with ym head high and then i get back into my dayly routine, adn boom! back to square one. plus their is a girl i really wanna ask out. ive know her for a few years and wer friend and she is so awesome i wanna be around her all the time. but i need to take a walk outside my head and get everthing straightend.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.05.2007, 05:34 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Miyaka
Tanuki

dont wait too long.

05.05.2007, 06:11 PM Miyaka is offline   Profile for Miyaka Add Miyaka to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hm, I've had two boyfriends before.
Of course, I hate men do to a certain someone..
And I get too attached to people..
Ayame-Aw, that sounds so cute.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 05.05.2007, 07:43 PM.

05.05.2007, 07:42 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

your funny, lol. yeah she is adorable. but i just cant get my self together for it. im too shy and afraid of being rejected. i guess i will probably let this one slip through my fingers. it was wierd because she was supposed to move, but never did and i kept seeing her at school and thinking i was dreaming. then curling season rolled around and there she was. that was a good day, ahh...

Click for Gallery^^

05.05.2007, 07:45 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by #1sanfan
your funny, lol. yeah she is adorable. but i just cant get my self together for it. im too shy and afraid of being rejected. i guess i will probably let this one slip through my fingers. it was wierd because she was supposed to move, but never did and i kept seeing her at school and thinking i was dreaming. then curling season rolled around and there she was. that was a good day, ahh...

Aw. That is cute. Maybe one day you will.^^
I wouldn't know what to really say. Lol, in my writing, I've developed relationships with the characters and my friend was like "I can't even imagine you doing that.". She also threatened to throw out my lap top so I couldn't write anymore.
I've rejected people before. Just try it. If things don't turn out good, we'll help you.^^

05.05.2007, 07:49 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

nah not right now, too much going on, but i will and ill give updates on any progress.

Click for Gallery^^

05.05.2007, 07:50 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
nah not right now, too much going on, but i will and ill give updates on any progress.

Kay! I'll help out as good as I can.^^

05.05.2007, 07:52 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Ray15
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
Aw. That is cute. Maybe one day you will.^^
I wouldn't know what to really say. Lol, in my writing, I've developed relationships with the characters and my friend was like "I can't even imagine you doing that.". She also threatened to throw out my lap top so I couldn't write anymore.
I've rejected people before. Just try it. If things don't turn out good, we'll help you.^^

Who's we?
I'm also afraid of rejection but not afraid to accept, well i am but it's not the same

Thanks for the Sig #1 Sanfan

05.05.2007, 07:53 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

thank you that is much appreciated, i may call on you for any tips or advice. you owe me for the several sigs ive made oyu, seems like a fair transaction to me.

Click for Gallery^^

05.05.2007, 07:54 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Ray15
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

A kid in my class that makes super annoying sounds

Thanks for the Sig #1 Sanfan

05.06.2007, 12:57 AM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I know the feeling sanfan. I'm shy and awkward and can't get anywhere. The fact that I don't really have any friends doesn't help either.

05.06.2007, 05:28 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

well, for what ever reason i have a really easy time meeting people, but i cant carry conversations, friends or real friends are easy to identify and im sure you have some of those.

Click for Gallery^^

05.06.2007, 11:24 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
I hate men do to a certain someone..

And I hate that attitude. It's like people in Britain still hating Germans because some of them were once Nazis.

Just because a couple of guys messed you about once, please don't assume that all guys will do so. Some of them are great, you just have to be good at recognising the nice ones.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.06.2007, 12:14 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:

Please give it a try. If she's into curling you already have a common interest to talk about, and if you've known each other a while and she's still hanging around then she's obviously comfortable in your company and doesn't think your a three headed troll with bad breath or whatever.

Just be yourself. Just relax. And don't come on too heavy, that can be a bit scary. Be light. Be funny if you can, be jokey. Humour always helps.

And a FFF says, we're here to help and advise.

P.S. sorry the fanfic review is taking so long - still working on it.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 05.06.2007, 02:53 PM.

05.06.2007, 12:18 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
nice one Saddles. True that is.

So.. Matt.
I know exactly what you mean. And trust me when I mean EXACTLY, like 1 to 1, except the curling. Eventually I realised that.. well.. I was possibly better off without her after years (and I mean years) of not being able to do anything.
Might hjave been the best realisation I have made in my life. I got really depressed near the end, but about one month ago I made my choice and things are better now.

Also about the charcter.. same with me.
I get along really well with most epople, and I have laods of friends. Im extrovertive and like to talk to epople etc...
But when it comes to girls Im interested in, I cant do crap.
Seriously, I completely suck in that field.
But hey, so far I can live with it.

05.06.2007, 12:21 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
It's like people in Britain still hating Germans because some of them were once Nazis.

Hear hear.

It's really stupid. And since Hitler was Austrian anyway...

05.06.2007, 01:57 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
[  «    1  2  3  4    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks