QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What Movie(s) did you watch today?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » What Movie(s) did you watch today? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...    »  ]
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Watched 'Hancock' the other night. It was really good, and certainly not expected. xD

12.01.2008, 10:36 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Watched Transporter 3 last night. Jason Statham is awesome.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

12.01.2008, 11:32 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Yay! Kiki
Watched 'Hancock' the other night. It was really good, and certainly not expected. xD

I saw that in cinema. It is good.

12.01.2008, 12:14 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
turniphead1
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.09.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by turniphead1 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Watched Adrift over the weekend. Same concept as 'Open water', but around a 1000 times better. I hated open water, nothing happened at all; but i was never bored during Adrift..

Clicky

12.01.2008, 12:45 PM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
kitsunejr
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kitsunejr Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I watched Handcock, its goodish but to predictable and
I watched Animal house, that was sooo funny !!

12.01.2008, 01:28 PM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by kitsunejr
I watched Handcock

Please tell me that was not an accident. HAHA!

I watched my film. With the teacher who liked it. We're on to sound editing now. It's only two minutes long but I went through loads of work editing it on actual film. I think we can make something really good out of it.

12.01.2008, 01:38 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Orphic Okapi
Baron

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Orphic Okapi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That's cool.

I'm going to be making a short film over December and January. Should be fun.

12.01.2008, 04:12 PM Orphic Okapi is offline   Profile for Orphic Okapi Add Orphic Okapi to your buddy list
T.C.
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.28.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by T.C. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by JRR
quote:
Originally posted by kitsunejr
I watched Handcock

Please tell me that was not an accident. HAHA!

somehow i know its just too funny to not be an accident.
im so glad someone else picked up on that. i was laughing to myself and then scrolled down and noticed your post and that made it even funnier.

Well, i watched Jurassic Park for about the twentieth time the other night but thats all in a long time.

Post last edited by T.C. on 12.03.2008, 04:34 AM.

12.03.2008, 04:32 AM T.C. is offline   Profile for T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Jingle All The Way

Brilliant. Very funny. Absolutely love it. One of my fave christmas films. You have to love schwarzenegger.

12.12.2008, 12:44 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I was just saying yesterday that I want to see Jingle All The Way again...

12.12.2008, 05:12 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Loscil
Baron

It's a wonderful life.. yesterday.
Today: Muppets Christmas Carol.

12.13.2008, 11:04 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

watching Beautiful Boxer

btw, can anyone help me name a piece of music? it sounds very familiar but I just can't remember the origin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irLID0zuRVg

around 0:30 to 1:00

12.14.2008, 01:12 AM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Watched "Klabluey"... Which I probably spelled wrong. Yeah, I'm sure that I did. EDIT: Looked at the movie case. Fixed my spelling.

Ah well, 'twas hilarious and all awesome and stuff!! Yay!

Post last edited by Yay! Kiki on 12.14.2008, 03:53 AM.

12.14.2008, 03:32 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I saw Elf for the first time! Aw, that's such a nice film. And really funny in bits too. XD

My Anime List

12.15.2008, 06:40 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

I haven't seen it... hmm, I'd like to watch some Christmas films soon. Like Gremlins!

12.15.2008, 06:41 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
turniphead1
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.09.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by turniphead1 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh i really wanted to see Elf! It was on tv sunday i think, and the trailer made me all happy..

Anyways watched the Killing Fields on Saturday.. my that was powerful..

Clicky

12.15.2008, 06:44 PM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Pan's Lab. finally.

12.15.2008, 07:21 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Pan's Labyrinth you mean? My parents got halfway through it and then chucked the DVD in the bin. Never saw any of it myself.

My Anime List

12.15.2008, 07:23 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Orphic Okapi
Baron

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Orphic Okapi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
Pan's Labyrinth you mean? My parents got halfway through it and then chucked the DVD in the bin. Never saw any of it myself.

Your parents just threw away a masterpiece. Tell 'em from me.

12.15.2008, 10:42 PM Orphic Okapi is offline   Profile for Orphic Okapi Add Orphic Okapi to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

quote:
Originally posted by JRR
Pan's Lab. finally.

I really want to see that . . . even though it looks all creepy and stuff. I really wanna see it. It looks amazing.

I saw most of The Dark Knight today. Missing the middle bits. Saw the beginning and the end. Yay! 'twas very good, and very terrible. The Joker . . . Urgh . . . *shiver*

12.16.2008, 02:50 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
[  «    ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks