QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - True or False
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » True or False » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...    »  ]
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

So very true.

The person below would move right now, given the choice.

03.19.2011, 09:53 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yes!!! near the ocean...

The person below me loves studying different things...

03.19.2011, 04:05 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
jusomekid
Ohmu

Registration Date: 06.21.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True. i find religion, and psychology interesting

The person below has a lot to do this week.

03.23.2011, 01:03 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True! Loads of assesment at school!

The person bellow me runs to the bus like a maniac.

03.23.2011, 11:42 PM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False... Got a truck, van and motorcycle...

The person below me rides a stationary bike in bad weather...

03.26.2011, 09:14 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No. Hate those things. Treadmill for moi.

The person below likes sappy movies.

03.26.2011, 03:16 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Rossdude
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.13.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Rossdude Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I like cheesey movies like Godzilla, but Sappy? Like romances? Not really my cup of tea.

The person below me thinks the bounty hunter Bossk, briefly featured in The Empire Strikes Back, is the bee's knees.

03.26.2011, 03:31 PM Rossdude is offline   Profile for Rossdude Add Rossdude to your buddy list Homepage of Rossdude
husky51
The Old Guy

bees knees??? Just how old do you think I am??? lol

False...

The person below me does not have a drivers license...

03.27.2011, 03:10 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True..., i'd proubly end up doing a runner in a bmw.

the person below likes staying in there own country for holidays.

Post last edited by hopexx5 on 03.27.2011, 05:33 AM.

03.27.2011, 05:32 AM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

So False!!!

But, unlike some others, the closest OTHER country to me is Mexico and I definitly don't want to go back there, not with all the problems they are having with drug wars and killing Americans... Not many, sure, but one is too many for me... especially if it's ME!!!

On the other end is Canada. I probably should go up and visit some of my family up there. Usually, the only time I see any of them is for funerals and I don't want to wait until my own, ya know!!!!! lol I AM the oldest of all the cousins....

oops forgot the question... heh heh heh

The person below me is a family person...

Post last edited by husky51 on 03.27.2011, 10:30 AM.

03.27.2011, 10:28 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
jusomekid
Ohmu

Registration Date: 06.21.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True. I spend a lot of time with family, but sometimes I just want some privacy

The person below loves nutella!

03.31.2011, 09:48 AM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HELL YES!!!!

The person below me uses more than 1 chat site.

03.31.2011, 12:42 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False, I only use Twitter, or do forums count? If so, yes than I use more than one.

The person below likes to dress outrageously

Post last edited by Kemi on 04.09.2011, 05:08 PM.

04.09.2011, 05:08 PM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

uhhh i guess? i dont know in what context.

True or false, im the only home ed teenager (or child) in this forum? (minus teto omega)

04.09.2011, 06:06 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
teto omega
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.22.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by teto omega Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by hopexx5

True or false, im the only home ed teenager (or child) in this forum? (minus teto omega)

i think i have the right to post on this forum

04.09.2011, 06:20 PM teto omega is offline   Profile for teto omega Add teto omega to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by teto omega
quote:
Originally posted by hopexx5

i think i have the right to post on this forum

No, im saying i want someon who i dont know is a home ed to post.

04.09.2011, 06:21 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
teto omega
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.22.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by teto omega Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i still dont care

04.09.2011, 06:26 PM teto omega is offline   Profile for teto omega Add teto omega to your buddy list
Takuto
Calcifer

Registration Date: 03.15.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Takuto Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True or false - the person below me likes Pink Floyd.

04.09.2011, 06:47 PM Takuto is offline   Profile for Takuto Add Takuto to your buddy list
colda
Tanuki

Registration Date: 11.12.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by colda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False. It's not like I dislike them. I've just never really listened to them that much.

The person below me owns a pet.

04.09.2011, 07:14 PM colda is offline   Profile for colda Add colda to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

False, although I have possessed over 175 cats, 10 or so dogs, rabbits, mice, rats and snakes and ONE vicious little hamster... damn thing got out of its cage one night and attacked me in bed... oh yeah, and three guinea pigs...

The person below me would love to own a horse...

(I know I would)

Post last edited by husky51 on 04.10.2011, 12:15 AM.

04.10.2011, 12:15 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
[  «    ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks