QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Whats the Weather Like today Where you live
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Whats the Weather Like today Where you live » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Whats the Weather Like today Where you livePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well since i live in ireland and we generally don't get much warm wheather today has been especially warm, i even wore my three quarter lengths and was still boiling hot and so i came to the conclusion to write this thread anyway whats the wheather like where you live today?

Post last edited by Toolfan1912 on 07.17.2006, 02:56 PM.

07.17.2006, 02:55 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Feel_the_Light Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ireland is like a desert to day, but me being me am dressed in mainly black and i'm half dead. 8]

07.17.2006, 02:57 PM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have a mixture of mainly black band t-shirts and a few light blue and grey t-shirts, No fecking pink t-shirts like the scangers are wearing.

07.17.2006, 03:00 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Feel_the_Light Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

don't get me started on pink, i hate that colour it's way too girly for me.

07.17.2006, 03:03 PM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Howell
don't get me started on pink, i hate that colour it's way too girly for me.

So where bouts in Ireland are yah from?

07.17.2006, 03:06 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

ballymena.

07.17.2006, 03:07 PM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

ah up north, im living in a chav/scanger invested seaside town called balbriggan in dublin.

07.17.2006, 03:10 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

cool what's it like?

07.17.2006, 03:11 PM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

For the most part its ok, but theres not much to do, lots of houses and apartments, but no good shops, no cinema or anything but not too far from one though.

07.17.2006, 03:12 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

Ballymena's got a lot of shops and entertainment areas, but i find it very boring as there's nothing i like anymore.

07.17.2006, 03:14 PM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I live just south west of London and here it is unbearably hot...

It's really bright and blinding... to make it worse, there are loads of flying ants around, so by having the windows wide open, I get hordes of ants gliding in...

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

07.17.2006, 04:03 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

Nasty, what's London like?

07.17.2006, 04:06 PM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't actually live in London, if you look at the map below, the black region is Surrey (where I live) and the red region is London...

London is so varied. There are the upper class areas which are unbelievably expensive and glamourous; then there are the less affluent areas which can be really downtrodden, and dangerous during the night

Overall, I love London, even though it is a polluted city. We have a heatwave warning over here, and it doesn't help being attacked by flying ants...

How much do you want me to say about London?? There's so much!!

Forgive my spelling please... I'm currently under attack by a flying army of ants...

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

Post last edited by Phyrra on 07.17.2006, 04:20 PM.

07.17.2006, 04:20 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

Anything, i'm curious about other countries and people.

07.17.2006, 04:22 PM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Kanta
Warawara

Registration Date: 05.26.06
  Weather report from JapanPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kanta Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I live in southern Japan and terribly hot these days. It was 36C yesterday in the day.
We can’t sleep without air conditioner in the night.
Because the northern hemisphere is in summer now, there is no wonder that everyone here feels hot except Australian.
Flying ants?? Do they harm you?
Over here, cicadas are so noisy outside in the morning, lots of mesquites and cockroaches are attacking in the evening. And many big spiders are walking around in my house in the night.
By the way, I heard that in England the weather is not hot and comfortable in summer and not so cold in winter. To us Japanese, that sounds like paradise. Is it right?

07.17.2006, 08:20 PM Kanta is offline   Profile for Kanta Add Kanta to your buddy list
IluvHowl06
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by IluvHowl06 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

seattle is wierd - ut's sunny, then it's rainy, then it gets so hot that you can't stand it, then it showers.

07.17.2006, 08:28 PM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

missouri has messed up weather everyone says don't like the weather wait 5 mins and it will change lolz..
it was hot and sunny today around 98 degrees f.

07.17.2006, 08:29 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
LittleWing
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.01.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by LittleWing Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Today´s hot, veeeeeeery hot... i can hardly stay at home online! I could bake a cake inside my bedroom....

I live in a little town near Lisbon, Portugal.

"When you're old, all you want to do is stare at the scenery.
It's so strange. I've never felt so peaceful before."

07.17.2006, 09:11 PM LittleWing is offline   Profile for LittleWing Add LittleWing to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kanta
Flying ants?? Do they harm you?
Over here, cicadas are so noisy outside in the morning, lots of mesquites and cockroaches are attacking in the evening. And many big spiders are walking around in my house in the night.
By the way, I heard that in England the weather is not hot and comfortable in summer and not so cold in winter. To us Japanese, that sounds like paradise. Is it right?

Flying ants are totally harmless, but I do hate them...they're much bigger than normal ants, about the size of a fly, but thin! Yuck!!
Big spiders?? Horrid!! Do you live in a rural area??

Usually that's true of weather in England, but it's due to be nearly 100F tomorrow!! It's really hot here at the mo, but we're due to get storms on Wednesday! It snowed here last winter, but that's not that usual either. England has a bit of a reputation for having miserable weather, but really it's just that we don't normally have boiling summers or freezing winters. The weather is always...I think the best word is probably...clement!
I never realised Japan was so hot in the summer, or cold in the winter!

07.17.2006, 09:36 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The thing about flying ants isn't the fact that they fly, but their wings drop off all of a sudden and you have ants crawling all over the place. Worst part would be when they lose their wings when they're on you.

It should be the hot and dry season here, but apparently the dry part came very late. And it's not really hot, just freaking humid. Hot I can handle, but humid? And I sleep on the top bunker!

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

07.17.2006, 10:19 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
[  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks