QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - First Letter, Last Letter Game!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » First Letter, Last Letter Game! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  First Letter, Last Letter Game!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Okay, so this is how you play. Basically, a person says a word fitting in a category, and the next person says a word that starts with the last letter of the previous word...and so on...Also, NO REPEATS!!!

So if the category is food, then I could say apple, and since the last letter is "e" than the next person could say eggplant or something...get it? ^.^

Okay, I'll start, lets go with the food category...

Biscotti

P.S.-If you want to change the category after a while, then you can just post something like "Change of Category" and then write what category you want to change it too...i.e.-Names, Nature, etc...

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

Post last edited by Sunchaser on 07.03.2006, 07:02 PM.

07.02.2006, 12:00 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Sunchaser
Biscotti

I cannot think of a single food beginning with i...

Apart from iboga, which is a herb...

That doesn't really count though, does it??

Ok, here's one

Irish Stew

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

07.02.2006, 12:09 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Phyrra
Irish Stew

Wasabi! (yummy!! )

(If u don't think wasabi is food, then you can have Watermelon!)

07.02.2006, 02:50 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by SpiritedSen
Wasabi! (yummy!! )

(If u don't think wasabi is food, then you can have Watermelon!)

Not another 'i'

Ok then... Irish Rarebit...

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

07.02.2006, 02:52 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Not another 'i'

Sorry dude, but I think you're thinking of WELSH rarebit!!! I've never heard of it being Irish!!!

Post last edited by SpiritedSen on 07.02.2006, 03:48 PM.

07.02.2006, 03:48 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

quote:
quote:
Not another 'i'

Sorry dude, but I think you're thinking of WELSH rarebit!!! I've never heard of it being Irish!!!

O'RLY??

Here's a recipe for Irish Rarebit

http://www.cookitsimply.com/recipe-0010-0194u3.html

Proof!

07.02.2006, 04:10 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

I stand corrected!!

So...

Toast!!

07.02.2006, 04:32 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

quote:
Toast!!

Tagliatelle

One of my favourite foods...

07.02.2006, 04:36 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

quote:
Tagliatelle

An enchilada !!

07.02.2006, 05:10 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

alcohol (it is classed as a food becuase it gives the body protein or something like that, i learnt it at school)

07.02.2006, 08:41 PM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Linguini....I think it's a type of pasta.

07.02.2006, 11:55 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Another i!!!

Ice-cream!

07.03.2006, 06:41 AM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Marijuana cakes (lol know im being stupid)

cheers

07.03.2006, 06:48 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Sweet and sour chicken! Mmmmmmm!

07.03.2006, 11:26 AM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nabe

07.03.2006, 12:24 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
SpiritedSen
Totoro

What's nabe?

Egg...

07.03.2006, 06:56 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Grapes.....Nabe is umm...well I don't really know what it is. It is a kind of food though....I did this game on another forum I go on, and one person said nabe...not to mention that the person after that said eggs just like you! lolz

07.03.2006, 07:06 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Ain't the internet wonderful? Here is our answer...the staple dish of the sumo world is a hearty, filling one-pot meal, consisting of broth, vegetables, and meat or seafood, called nabemono, or nabe for short. (Nabe, pronounced nah-bay, means pot; nabemono means things in a pot)!

Sushi! (looove sushi!)

07.03.2006, 07:13 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

sushi makes me feal sick, but its allright

sushi----------(stupid letter I)-----------I got nothin

cheers

07.04.2006, 12:21 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

quote:
Originally posted by I-B4-E THUG
sushi----------(stupid letter I)-----------I got nothin

I know, 'i' is impossible... well, I could do another "irish" food again...

Irish Brown Soda Bread

Hooray for Irish food!

07.04.2006, 01:28 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
[  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks