QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - see you all next year ppl
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » see you all next year ppl » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  see you all next year pplPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i'm gonna be gone for 13 weeks after either today or monday

i just want to say happy christmas and newyears to all and to have a great summer or if your on the other side of the world have a great winter

i have some sad news as well.....

i will be back next year people!!!! 8]

oh and don't get to fat on christmas grub...

11.15.2007, 09:21 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Lovecraft
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.14.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lovecraft Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't know you, but have a good summer or winter as well. Hope the bad news clears up for you very soon and see you next year.

11.15.2007, 09:35 PM Lovecraft is offline   Profile for Lovecraft Add Lovecraft to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

errr what bad news

11.15.2007, 09:36 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Lovecraft
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.14.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lovecraft Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

my bad, you said you had some sad news, sorry I'm a little drunk.. if I'm totally wrong ignore me lol.

Post last edited by Lovecraft on 11.15.2007, 09:38 PM.

11.15.2007, 09:38 PM Lovecraft is offline   Profile for Lovecraft Add Lovecraft to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Peace out to the land down under. Enjoy where ever you are or what ever you are doing.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

11.15.2007, 09:45 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Farren
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

thanks man u to have a good one

11.15.2007, 09:47 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Ray15
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

See you next year Have a good christmas and new years

Thanks for the Sig #1 Sanfan

11.15.2007, 10:19 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

gonna miss you mate,i hate when friends leave,even if its for a while...

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

11.15.2007, 10:21 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tariss-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I agree totally with the above statement... Have a happy holiday... Or I'll hurt someone...

I´m a supporter and user of Ubuntu (Linux)
Open source rules!

11.15.2007, 10:25 PM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

good bye, and so long sorta, cuz u are coming back, so its not like ur just going to disappear like some people (like Pink, and others)

have fun with whatever it is your doing, im guessing you dont want to share, cuz u didnt say in your original post, but either way, best of luck, or something, see you around, be sure to write.

see you next year (not literally, but you catch my drift.)

11.15.2007, 10:59 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Have an excellent time where ever you go ^_^

Happy holidays and new year! See you next year.

11.15.2007, 10:59 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Blood_ruby_star_of_doom
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Blood_ruby_star_of_doom Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

well BYE....

11.16.2007, 02:59 AM Blood_ruby_star_of_doom is offline   Profile for Blood_ruby_star_of_doom Add Blood_ruby_star_of_doom to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I didn't know there was anywhere left on the planet you could go for 13 weeks and not find an internet connection! Try to grab a friends PC or a net cafe and drop us a hello!

Still, have a good Christmas!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

11.16.2007, 04:34 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, enjoy yourself! See you... whenever you come back, or whenever you happen to get online!

11.16.2007, 05:27 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Cloud
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cloud Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

have a nice time!!!

Merry christmas and a happy new year!

I luv the susuwatari^^

11.16.2007, 06:06 AM Cloud is offline   Profile for Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list
T.C.
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.28.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by T.C. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
I didn't know there was anywhere left on the planet you could go for 13 weeks and not find an internet connection! Try to grab a friends PC or a net cafe and drop us a hello!

Still, have a good Christmas!

very good idea, we'd love to hear from you around christmas at least. but till then bye and have fun.

11.18.2007, 04:51 AM T.C. is offline   Profile for T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

See you next year then. Marry Christmas and all that. Take some pictures. Where are you going btw?

11.18.2007, 05:01 AM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

My last post of the year

yeah school is over but i might come on at home but we have only an old windows 1998 and dial up

anyway i'll c if i can come on as much as possible

holidays are calling me ppl i can hear them calling me from here

everyone have a good yule tai and a great new years eve

thankyou and good night

THOMAS ATKINSON
also known as FARREN

to knock on my door means certain peril to all

11.18.2007, 07:35 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

cool real name,mate.
all i got is harmony rhyannon zita cahill
(wth?)

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

11.18.2007, 07:39 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
T.C.
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.28.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by T.C. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by harmony-of-mar
cool real name,mate.
all i got is harmony rhyannon zita cahill
(wth?)

what do you mean "all youve got"... That sounds like youre Zoro's girlfriend or something.. i wish my name was cool.

@Farren: for now, sayonara.

Post last edited by T.C. on 11.18.2007, 07:44 PM.

11.18.2007, 07:43 PM T.C. is offline   Profile for T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks