QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - ever thought of what animal you would like to be?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » ever thought of what animal you would like to be? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
Miyaka
Tanuki

Registration Date: 04.06.07
  ever thought of what animal you would like to be?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyaka Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

After seeing Fruit Basket I wondered what kind of animal I would like to be. I like the bunny, but would choose a dog, I like dogs. I like cats too, but they are soooo lazy

05.07.2007, 11:04 PM Miyaka is offline   Profile for Miyaka Add Miyaka to your buddy list
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Llama.

05.08.2007, 01:48 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
Llamas are pretty cool, but I dont know if I would want to be one all my life.
Im really not sure. I think a dogs kinda cool.
Or a snow leopard...
although, objectively.. a bird.
not sure which one.. just a bird.

05.08.2007, 05:24 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Theowne
Baron

Registration Date: 02.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Theowne Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'd have to agree with bird. Not that I've given this much thought, but to soar through the skies......

05.08.2007, 07:48 PM Theowne is offline   Profile for Theowne Add Theowne to your buddy list Send an Email to Theowne
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yep, bird is too good, have always wanted to fly, only thing that qould be close would be a dolphin or some deep sea creature

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.08.2007, 08:05 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by kk-on-keys
Llama.

This rings a bell.

I'd be a cat. Or possibly something big and formidable like a bear. But people prefer cats.

05.09.2007, 01:00 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Little Tanuki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Little Tanuki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My friends once said in a past life I was a giraffe. ('Cos I'm tall -- my friends in high school were not very original thinkers.) Never felt like a giraffe.

When I was little I was usually a dolphin, seal or penguin.

But now I reckon I'm either a cat -- because I'm not really sociable like monkeys are -- or a tanuki.

Itsudemo dareka ga
Kitto soba ni iru
Omoi dashite wo kure
Suteki na sono na no

05.11.2007, 01:36 AM Little Tanuki is offline   Profile for Little Tanuki Add Little Tanuki to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hmm, I would want to be something intelligent, that lives long, and leads a generally safe comfortable life. That being said, I think I would want to be a parrot or a dolphin.

05.11.2007, 01:40 AM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i wona be abig cat, like a tiger coz there cool and big lol

05.11.2007, 11:21 AM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

A cat, for many reasons....
Or a..um...I forget what they're called.
A hamster would be nice, but I'd get killed.
And I wanted to be a cat since I was five...

05.11.2007, 03:21 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Tsuko
Kodama

Registration Date: 04.29.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tsuko Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'd probably like to be a turtle. Just walk slowly on my path and think my own thoughts.

--------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

05.11.2007, 05:00 PM Tsuko is offline   Profile for Tsuko Add Tsuko to your buddy list Send an Email to Tsuko
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Maybe also either a rabbit or fox..

05.11.2007, 09:18 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
tamasaburo
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tamasaburo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

id haveto be a bat they are so cool the way they fly i just wouldnt like to have to eatbugs all day or should i say night.

05.14.2007, 04:46 AM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

an angler fish or the flying leamer, probobly.

Check out my music:

05.22.2007, 06:19 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
xx_vampiregirl_xx
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by xx_vampiregirl_xx Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh gosh.........um......

There's so many choices though @___@

It'd be between either a cat or a squirrel. I LOVE cats, but squirrels are really cute, and can run like the speed of light, lol.

Maybe a.....Catuirrel? Or Squircat?

Cat + Squirrel = Catuirrel
Squirrel + Cat = Squircat

lol XD

My name is Kat
>^_^<

DeviantART

05.23.2007, 01:12 AM xx_vampiregirl_xx is offline   Profile for xx_vampiregirl_xx Add xx_vampiregirl_xx to your buddy list AIM Screenname: xVampirekatxx YIM Screenname: xx_vampiregirl_xx
Lilgreenpea
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lilgreenpea Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ah thats easy, a peregrine falcon beacuse they are super fast and look well nice.

I don't understand peoples fasination with dolphins.. I've never understood it... They just make odd noises and have really big snouts... And there a mamal but they don't have fur which to me just makes them a rubbish mammal... heh

I wouldn't mind being a cat tho, laze around all day then go explore the streets at night. that'd be pretty cool

ooO Sig by me, The little green pea Ooo

05.24.2007, 07:35 AM Lilgreenpea is offline   Profile for Lilgreenpea Add Lilgreenpea to your buddy list
Ray15
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If a Dragon was a real animal I would be that

Thanks for the Sig #1 Sanfan

05.24.2007, 04:12 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
Fire-Dancer
Kodama

Registration Date: 05.24.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Fire-Dancer Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well if ledgendary animals are allowed im going for a phoenix, a mix between a peacock and an eagle but set alight. As my sig and avatar show im a tad obsessed with fire

--The Wind Princess--

05.24.2007, 05:41 PM Fire-Dancer is offline   Profile for Fire-Dancer Add Fire-Dancer to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, a phoenix would be pretty awesome.

05.25.2007, 05:07 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
If legendary animals count..
I would be a dragon.

05.25.2007, 08:07 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks