QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - what you love pat?????
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » what you love pat????? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
yoyo
Kodama

Registration Date: 12.24.06
what you love pat?????Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by yoyo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

=) hi ...............

Avery one this my first masg
I like to now what your love animals
I like
cheetah
:P :P :P

12.24.2006, 03:36 AM yoyo is offline   Profile for yoyo Add yoyo to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the forums, yoyo

I love small, cute animals like raccoons and marmosets. I'm terrified of spiders and insects... *screams*

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

12.24.2006, 03:47 AM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Cujo
Warawara

Registration Date: 10.21.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cujo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I love frogs, dogs and rabbits.

12.24.2006, 04:59 AM Cujo is offline   Profile for Cujo Add Cujo to your buddy list Send an Email to Cujo
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

First: spiders

Second: bears, big cats and wolves

Third: cats and dogs

12.24.2006, 05:55 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
RealityBites
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.18.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by RealityBites Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ducks (don't ask!)

12.24.2006, 06:12 AM RealityBites is offline   Profile for RealityBites Add RealityBites to your buddy list
Cloud
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cloud Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome here yoyo!
I love my cat! Shes a good friend and I can tell her everything and she never interrupts me^^
But I also like dogs and my sister^^ (sometimes I think , shes isnt human -look at "what you hear right now?"

I luv the susuwatari^^

Post last edited by Cloud on 12.24.2006, 07:17 AM.

12.24.2006, 07:17 AM Cloud is offline   Profile for Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list
yoyo
Kodama

Registration Date: 12.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by yoyo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thank 4 all and
I like to tell this life for use and should respect them

with my missssssssssss

12.24.2006, 01:49 PM yoyo is offline   Profile for yoyo Add yoyo to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lots and LOTS OF CATS!!
YEAH! KITTIES!! Big Kitty!
I treat my sis and dog like dogs. I like
them but cats RULE!
And as for the fish and hermits, I like them
but they make fun of my singing..

01.04.2007, 03:17 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hi yoyo. i like cats, dogs, pandas....

01.04.2007, 03:19 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

CATS!!!

01.04.2007, 03:20 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i love cats, any kind the biggens tha smallens dont matter to me lol

01.04.2007, 03:25 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

01.04.2007, 03:52 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

EEEE! That's the only thing I love more than
Fai! CATS!!!

01.04.2007, 04:16 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

that pic is awesome k!

01.04.2007, 07:26 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Moroko
Tanuki

Registration Date: 10.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Moroko Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I like wolves, falcons, and
(of coarse) cats. (Cats seem to
be a general favorite among
anime fans.)

quote:
Once you accept that all the matter in the universe can be compressed to the size of a push pin, it isn't hard to wear stripes with plad.
Albert Einstine

A distraction

01.04.2007, 07:45 PM Moroko is offline   Profile for Moroko Add Moroko to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Okay, but I've loved cats since I was 4, the same
age when I watched Kiki. Weird..
EE!! KITTIES!! GIMME THEM ALL!!
I almost stole my neighbour's cat. Ahehe..

01.04.2007, 07:54 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

most animals are great. Cats are really up on the list though...as well as lizards and birds...

01.05.2007, 05:21 AM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

some birds are okay i am not really into the birds that talk it's cute for awhile but then it gets old when that's all they say over and over again.

01.05.2007, 02:51 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Cats. Cats. Cats. Cats.
One day at school I bugged my friend
so bad she was ready to kill me cause I
kept saying, "CATS!!". Su!
Kitties! But rabbits are evil.
Just when you think they are your friend,
they bite you. Grr, evil pet store stupid rabbit,
ehy I atta..

01.05.2007, 04:07 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Pendragon
Calcifer

Registration Date: 06.12.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Pendragon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I love dogs and hamsters.. In my childhood I used to have chickens, birds, ducks, and fish : p

Howl avatar made by ushitora Thanks!

01.06.2007, 12:45 AM Pendragon is offline   Profile for Pendragon Add Pendragon to your buddy list
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks