QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Christmas
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Christmas » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.19.06
  ChristmasPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I might not be on for a while so I'm wishing you a merry chrismas and an anime filled new year.
I'm going to plymuff!!

12.21.2006, 08:03 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
yeah, same from me, ill probably bee on very little now, and close to never after Xmas (Zelda TP will reign my day!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA)

12.22.2006, 02:00 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Cloud
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cloud Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Merry christmas to all of you!

How do you celebrate christmas?
And if youre not a christ- what do you do? Is this a normal day, or do you celebrate it nevertheless?

I luv the susuwatari^^

12.22.2006, 05:00 PM Cloud is offline   Profile for Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well my choice religion is satanism but I was born christian. I only celebrate it because my family does.

12.22.2006, 05:31 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Aimee
Kodama

Registration Date: 12.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Aimee Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Satanism. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

I don't celebrate Christmas really, I just don't see the point. We usually have a family meal and give each other small gifts. Nothing spectacular. This year I'm spending it alone as all my family is on holiday and I have been at UNI and such.

Was supposed to be going to my X boyfriends, but now I am not, for obvious reasons.

Post last edited by Aimee on 12.22.2006, 05:35 PM.

12.22.2006, 05:35 PM Aimee is offline   Profile for Aimee Add Aimee to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Merry Chibimas!
MWAHAHAHA.!! Too bad
emmie wasn't on here, I'd
say that to her cause I call
her Ed. Merry Chibiness!
Yeah, probabally won't be
on here Christmas or late Christmas
eve. I don't go to church and you'd laugh
at me if I was in the church probabally
because I don't know what to do in
a church..
Christmas is pretty big in my family.
I asked for expensive stuff. Some stuff
my baby sitting money can't affourd.
Staying with my family, getting smuthered
to death. My parents aren't feeling well.
Merry Chibiness to all you Ed's and Shippo's
who I gave those names to. Enjoy what
ever you do over the holidays, my friends.

12.22.2006, 09:31 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Cujo
Warawara

Registration Date: 10.21.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cujo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Merry Christmas to all!

Only one more night!!!!!!!!!
I cant wait!!!

We usually start from decorating the christmas tree.
Then I watch some Tv, and go pick up my aunt from the buss station.
We start eating around 4pm and Santa comes around 6pm.
we open all the presents and watch a movie together.

I just love Christmas. This year I spent over 200 euros on gifts
Wow santa will be here tomorrow!

12.23.2006, 05:35 AM Cujo is offline   Profile for Cujo Add Cujo to your buddy list Send an Email to Cujo
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Aimee
Satanism. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Apparently Satanism was originally called that by the Church because they felt it directly opposed them. Then the founder of Satanism just went along with it lol

12.23.2006, 07:07 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Cloud
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cloud Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

200 EUROS????
Thats pretty much! What did you bought? I spent around 40 Euros and thougt this is much...

I like Christmas, because the whole family is together for one evening the year and i love gifts^^
Well and I like the whole atmosphere...
I know- christmas is an lied celebration but I love nevertheless!

I luv the susuwatari^^

12.23.2006, 09:07 AM Cloud is offline   Profile for Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list
Cujo
Warawara

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cujo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well hehe I have a big family...
So I gotta buy lots of gifts

12.23.2006, 09:58 AM Cujo is offline   Profile for Cujo Add Cujo to your buddy list Send an Email to Cujo
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Merry Chibimas!
I have a pretty big family,
and an extremly amount of
pets, so I got lots of gifts but
I don't get my parents stuff, they buy
it for me, and buy my friends and
my cuz stuff.

12.23.2006, 10:24 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I love Christmas!! I am a Christian, but I don't go to Church on Christmas Day. My family is going to my grandparent's house, and we'll spend the day there. One of my favourite bits of the Chritsmas season is the shopping The decorations in the shops, and the bands playing outside... and, to be honest, I like the whole rush to get good deals, and the crowds with mad screaming children

Perhaps I'm just odd...

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

12.24.2006, 03:54 AM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Cujo
Warawara

Wow I just wake up and my lil' sister was decorating the christmas tree.
She's already waiting for Santa but it'll take few more hours.
She's gonna sing a song to him.
This is such a great christmas.

12.24.2006, 04:57 AM Cujo is offline   Profile for Cujo Add Cujo to your buddy list Send an Email to Cujo
Cloud
Ohmu

Very good Christmas eve to everybody!!!
I hope you get a lot gifts!

I luv the susuwatari^^

12.24.2006, 07:24 AM Cloud is offline   Profile for Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I ALWAYS get excited on Christmas Eve.
Now where'd they put the sugar?..
My dad's sis is havin' a baby on Christmas
day. Yay!! Don't know yet.
I came in to the living room and the
comp. was playing akward music and I
saw my dad had been trying to get
a Christmas screen saver, but it exxed
out on me. Me hate shopping, and that's
akward coming from a girl. I complain
alot, and usually get sick from smelling
all the food and almost faint, and it's
the only time I really shut up.
Hehehehehe, my parents did all the Christmas
shopping and now it's almost christmas!
Pass the sugar, I feel like I ate two bucket
fulls las night.
Merry Chibimas!

12.24.2006, 08:37 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i use christmas as an alabi.

blue boys:
"where were you on december 25 mr THUG?"

me:
"ummmm, celebrateing christmas?"

blue boys:
"story chacks out thank you mr THUG, sorry to have been an inconveniance to you"

cheers

12.24.2006, 08:55 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

my dads jewish so his side doesn't do christmas. but we had people from my mom's side came over. i got a lot of stuff..

12.27.2006, 04:05 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Cloud
Ohmu

hey!
this is like in OC-California^^

Christmas was wonderful and now I have to lose the weight because of all the christmas-goodies

I luv the susuwatari^^

12.28.2006, 10:29 AM Cloud is offline   Profile for Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list
Cloud
Ohmu

Yeah! Snow falled yesterday eve!
Its pretty cool, if youre in the city with friends and it starts to snow

I luv the susuwatari^^

12.29.2006, 07:24 AM Cloud is offline   Profile for Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
i know its a little late, but Merry Xmas..
I got the Wii, and got hooked (still am hooked) with Zelda..
Probably wont be in a lot in the future..

12.29.2006, 09:15 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks