QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Recent additions
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Recent additions » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Recent additionsPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If you get any new DVDs, music, games, books or whatever, you can tell everyone about it here! (I got this from another forum, and it's quite good really)

Today, I got The Cat Returns and My Neighbours The Yamadas in the post. Yay!

12.18.2006, 04:29 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
look at my what snat brought early thread..
thats what i got.

12.18.2006, 06:47 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

haven't really gotten anything but waiting for something someone sent me in the mail, haven't got it yet...hope it comes soon.

12.18.2006, 06:51 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Cujo
Warawara

Registration Date: 10.21.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cujo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I gotta wait until Christmas...
Then I'll get some Ghibli-films

12.19.2006, 01:38 AM Cujo is offline   Profile for Cujo Add Cujo to your buddy list Send an Email to Cujo
Howmany
Ohmu

Registration Date: 09.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Howmany Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I got battle royale the collectors 2 disc dvd great stuff go nanahara !!!

12.19.2006, 12:08 PM Howmany is offline   Profile for Howmany Add Howmany to your buddy list Send an Email to Howmany Homepage of Howmany AIM Screenname: Howmany YIM Screenname: Howmany
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Today I got the Emperor's New Groove and Kronk's New Groove. I'm not really a Disney person but these films are PURE CLASS.

I also got 'Junk Shop Discotheque' by Helen Love on CD single, which I'm well chuffed about seeing as I've been trying to find it for months.

Finally, I got a whistle in the shape of a llama.

12.19.2006, 04:26 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by kk-on-keys
Today I got the Emperor's New Groove and Kronk's New Groove. I'm not really a Disney person but these films are PURE CLASS.

I also got 'Junk Shop Discotheque' by Helen Love on CD single, which I'm well chuffed about seeing as I've been trying to find it for months.

Finally, I got a whistle in the shape of a llama.

yeah, the emperor's new groove is awesome.

I got some Burton pants yesterday because I left mine at home.

12.19.2006, 11:48 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I bought the following:

Peter Gabriel and G3 Live In Tokyo

God of War and Gran Turismo 4 in the 2 for €30 in Gamestop

Heres too pics i took thanks to a cool feature in Gran Turismo 4 where i can transfer the photos onto a flash memory stick and put them up onto my pc:

12.20.2006, 05:46 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I just ordered the following off play.com:

Joytech ArmorLite Case (Playstation Portable)

Severance (Region 2 DVD)

Symphony X (Special Edition) - Symphony X (CD)

Gigantour (Various Artists) (2 Discs) (Region 2 DVD)

Borat: Cultural Learnings Of America For Make Benefit Glorious Nation Of Kazakhstan (Region 2 DVD)

01.12.2007, 01:09 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks