QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - hallo light watch out for the dog!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions hallo light watch out for the dog!!! Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.22.08
  hallo light watch out for the dog!!!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by seasprite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

just noticed a newbie lurking at the back of the tavern, why dont we say hallo-- and get him to introduce himself!!!

i wonder if his room has a better view than mine(it`d better--- i live in the second cupboard under the stairs-- but i like the janitor)

04.30.2008, 04:31 PM seasprite is offline   Profile for seasprite Add seasprite to your buddy list
seasprite
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.22.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by seasprite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

sorry for the ps--- but i think we need textend the welcome to brevais too

04.30.2008, 04:53 PM seasprite is offline   Profile for seasprite Add seasprite to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've tried five or six times times since I came here, but no one seems to respond....

Look up at 'members' at the top of the page...It will amaze you that so many enrol but never do anything...

I think that only one newbie responded, another posted once and disappeared...

If they want to come in, great, but they have to do some of the introducing themselves...

hahaha, Kiki started a thread somewhat along these same topic

04.30.2008, 09:22 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, yeah I did! And how come nobody sticks around?

Ah well, at least it'll remain a forum where everybody knows everybody, and there's no confusion...
just to tell you, I almost left after I first came here. I was a tad bit overwhelmed at all the posts that this place gets.
Now whenever I go back to this other forum, I find myself still in the "Tavern personality" and can't post quite right... ah, well.

04.30.2008, 09:28 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

did you look at the 'members' site?

04.30.2008, 09:30 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Huh? No, was I supposed to?

04.30.2008, 09:33 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Look up at 'members' at the top of the page (husky quote)

yeah, look at it... it will amaze you!!!

04.30.2008, 10:55 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

I think that I did, once. There were a lot of pages.

04.30.2008, 11:35 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks