QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Help: Avatar
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » Help: Avatar » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3    »  ]
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Help: AvatarPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My avatar is not allowing things tht SHOULD fit it, or anything in fact i tried using something 35*50 pixels and it didnt work!! waaaaaa helppppp

11.04.2006, 04:23 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, 45x45 work. I don't think anything smaller can
work.

11.04.2006, 04:30 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No, i mean NOTHING is working!!! its really annoying coz i was trying to use a pic of Sasuke ^^

11.04.2006, 04:32 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

maybe you are using a wierd format? im not sure, you can have avays at maximum, 100x100 pixels, thats what mine is. im sure its something really minor, btu im sure it will work out.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

11.04.2006, 04:42 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

45 to 100.
Sometimes 100 won't even work..
I should know, I change mine frequently.
I'm sticking with this one. Neko Shojo owns
Baron, I own Fai*Okay, kk-on-keys can share..*
MWAHAHAHA!! Off to watch Spirited Away.
Oh, you can also have Sasuke. Not really fond
of him, I don't like any boy in there yet.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 11.04.2006, 04:52 PM.

11.04.2006, 04:51 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sasuke kiks serious ass, pity he turns evil...

Still i hav a thing for dark hair *shrugz* ^^

BARON & SASUKE ARE MINE MWA HA AHA

11.04.2006, 04:53 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Oh, what's the grey haired dude with the glasses name?
I think he's cute!
The evil errand dude who tried to kill Sasuke.
But Fai and Watanuki belong to me!! Hahahahahahahaha!!

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 11.04.2006, 04:59 PM.

11.04.2006, 04:58 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

lol

11.04.2006, 05:08 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Hehehe..
I'm still wondering what criss crosser's name is.
Oh well, he's mine too, and Ritsu and Yukito...
Oh, and Uruhara..

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 11.04.2006, 05:11 PM.

11.04.2006, 05:09 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Just watched Laputa, wat i wanna know is wats with those pirates? They're like 40 yrs old and were totally hitting on Sheeta who looks like 12.....thts just plain wrong.

Oh yh also Pazuk and Sheeta hav the whole, 'we've known each other 5 seconds and r already deeply in love' thing going on.

11.05.2006, 07:38 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I still like that movie.
The pirates, probably the most akward, I think I
know their names, Dola*Dora* told them that they
should marry a girl like Sheeta. Hehe, I love those
pirates though.
I'm getting the japanese before the english DVD,
I only own the old VHS tape, and the first packaging
of Kiki. Got that when I was 4.

11.05.2006, 07:51 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Still, eww

Then again this is Ghibli were talkin about, shes lucky she didnt end up getting hit on by...by...the cat bus from totoro!!

11.05.2006, 07:54 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Who are you talking about, neko shojo?

11.05.2006, 07:58 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Sheeta YES i have lost my mind

11.05.2006, 08:00 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
Neko Shojo owns
Baron, I own Fai*Okay, kk-on-keys can share..*

Thank yooooou

11.05.2006, 08:06 AM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

lmao,

I repeat: Sasuke and Baron r mine, i am considering hogging the Cat bus as well.... Simply because if im gonna do the whole 'loving cats' thing i shuld do it properly

11.05.2006, 08:08 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hell yeah.

Spread some arriva love.

11.05.2006, 08:09 AM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I tried to marry all my cat's when I was younger,
all 4 of them..
and last night, I kept yelling"Catbus!""Catbus!"

11.05.2006, 08:40 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Lmao kk-on-keys

FFF, 4 cats? 4? Seems a bit greedy to me.... XP

11.05.2006, 01:49 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

One died;second had two kittens;kept them.
Their names are:
Sparky(6-7)
Whisker(5-6)
Patch(5-6)
My other was called Ali.

11.05.2006, 04:17 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  1  2  3    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks