QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - The Time...
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » The Time... » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  ]
JanJosé
Kodama

Registration Date: 09.28.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by JanJosé Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, ir run on GMT so it doesnt make ant sence to me ne way

10.24.2007, 09:04 AM JanJosé is offline   Profile for JanJosé Add JanJosé to your buddy list Send an Email to JanJosé
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

its a bit dodgy.

10.24.2007, 10:41 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

well, the clock's officially off by an hour again now that we've fallen back.

11.05.2007, 09:55 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

oh damn
true
diddnt even notice that.

well i guess i doesn't really affect those from outside of EST
but for those of us that are in EST, thats chaos

hopefully, hopefully, if UO or whomever sees this they could fix it, not a big deal, but meh

11.06.2007, 12:21 AM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Meh, I don't even notice it anymore. I just look at forum time and convert it into my time...pretty brainless stuff, add or subtract a few hours ^_^

It is strange though, on all the forums I've been on, there's been an option to change the clock to your certain timezone. I read somewhere that this was an older version...is that why the clock setting option isn't here?

11.06.2007, 12:42 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

could the admins not update the site, without losing everyones info and whatnot?

either way the forums fine as it is it doesnt really need much done to it.
at least i dont think it needs much done to it.

11.06.2007, 08:14 AM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
[  «    1  2  3  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks