QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Paprika! thread
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » Paprika! thread » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Paprika! threadPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Here:

http://www.onlineghibli.com/tavern/thread.php?threadid=1408&boardid=5&styleid=1&sid=ed4c18ffd96e28bba43ca1f6df8283f9&page=3

User "Cabooseshero" has posted at the top of the page and there seems to be something wrong with his sig and it won't load and locks the page up. This happens on both my office and home PCs

Its annoying as I want to asnwer TC's post in that thread. I can see T.C.s post if I search under T.C.s user and view his posts, but I can't reply.

Could the offending post be deleted please?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

11.28.2007, 07:25 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Theowne
Baron

Registration Date: 02.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Theowne Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

He actually posted about this:

http://www.onlineghibli.com/tavern/threa...&boardid=13

It works fine for me, but these kind of signature codes are unpredictable.

Since he can't edit his signature, maybe his sig should be cleared completely rather than just deleting that one post.

Post last edited by Theowne on 11.28.2007, 06:41 PM.

11.28.2007, 06:21 PM Theowne is offline   Profile for Theowne Add Theowne to your buddy list Send an Email to Theowne
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ah, I see. As he can't edit it, its got corrupted somehow so UO needs to delete it.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

11.28.2007, 07:39 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hmm... yeah ive heard / seen those xbox sig things messing up threads in a bunch of forums on a bunch of sites, dont know why though

Post last edited by ={HSA}= MORO on 11.28.2007, 11:52 PM.

11.28.2007, 11:52 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's hanging up my IE too.

I deleted his sig.

11.29.2007, 12:37 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Cheers! Hope he can now make a new one!

11.29.2007, 12:46 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks