QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - The Time...
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » The Time... » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3    »  ]
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

We appear to be in eastern time, which is where I am, so it doesn't bother me a bit.

09.24.2007, 07:53 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I just change AM to PM. It's showing EST for me atm.

If it helps anyone, it's 2:06pm SIngapore time when I posted this.

Post last edited by Roarkiller on 09.25.2007, 02:07 AM.

09.25.2007, 02:06 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah it's confusing for me to cause australia is really different to the rest of the world...it's 11:57 am eastern standard time

09.25.2007, 09:57 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I just ignore the time. I hoped there was a way to fix it but obviously there's not. I'm in Britain and ... I don't know what the forum time is set to. Some of you are saying EST?

My Anime List

09.26.2007, 02:29 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Amori
Kodama

Registration Date: 09.24.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Amori Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, it's definitely EST. I was just confused because on other forums I've been to, there's an option to change the time, but I couldn't find anything like that here. Ah well, I'll adjust.

09.26.2007, 02:57 PM Amori is offline   Profile for Amori Add Amori to your buddy list Send an Email to Amori Homepage of Amori AIM Screenname: Chelzaya
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I looked for that as well but didn't find one. You get used to eventually ^_^

Welcome to the forums by the way. Hope you enjoy your stay!

09.26.2007, 03:05 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It is indeed EST. I just ignore it and use the computer's clock. In case you need to know (for understanding post times, etc.), that's GMT-5.

09.26.2007, 03:51 PM arren18 is online   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

are the admins from somewhere that falls under EST, by any chance?

09.30.2007, 10:23 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Probably not, that would be too scary a co-incidence.

10.04.2007, 08:27 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i think UO is in dallas, but that is definitely not in EST, so your guesses are as good as mine.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

10.04.2007, 03:43 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Farren
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hmm is it possible to change
i mean for the admin

10.05.2007, 12:51 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

what isnt possible for the admins

10.08.2007, 10:21 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
Farren
Baron

hmm yeah ...well when will somthing be done

10.09.2007, 09:32 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

im guessing never.
its not that big a deal, is it?

10.13.2007, 02:44 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
Farren
Baron

no

everyone would have different times anyway
all of the ppl that come on here come from all over the globe so no time really suits the other.

10.17.2007, 09:25 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

true,
but maybe theres some way so u see what time it is in your particular time zone. (your being the user)

10.17.2007, 11:12 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
Farren
Baron

hmmm yeah it's an interesting thought

10.21.2007, 08:10 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

yes
but
the
point
is
that
its
never
going
to
happen.

at
least
id
think
not

10.21.2007, 09:52 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
Farren
Baron

whats the deal with the vertical letters?

10.21.2007, 09:58 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

i dunno, felt adventurous

10.22.2007, 07:23 AM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
[  «    1  2  3    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks